The Wonderful Ages of Aquarius - the Salvation of Humanity

david starling

I think the traditional vs. modern debates are ultimately a waste of time. If I desire, I can put on the requisite blinders and play on either side of the divide skillfully. Anyway, I'd be interested to see the development of your ideas on the Age of Aquarius, and more detail on your 12/12 conception of Aquarius and why this will be a new golden age, as you theorize. Jupiter direct can't come quickly enough.

Since 12/12 is about the interplay between the gods and goddesses of the ancient religions, I'll stick to Modernistic. It requires the 3 Outermosts.
Although I'm convinced that the Domicile-ruler :)uranus:) of Aquarius is female, and was known as Urania, the Muse of astrology. Crowley concentrated on the Egyptian goddess Nuit as the goddess representing the Heavens, but I believe she's linked to Urania. Not a lot tales about them. I guess they were above it all. :biggrin:

ynnest

I see tropical and sidereal astrology as a karmic/genetic soup interconnected into One astrological matrix that makes collective ages that entangles everyone into the same direction possible.
I believe people would benefit from looking at the Draconic chart which from my perspective reflects the true self beyond ancestry genetic patterns because of the nodal alignment and see how they then can handle the collective streams connected to the ages and their genetic baggage.

It is important from my perspective to understand that the word "draconic astrology" has dark force spiritual clamps all over it to make people get a negative vibe when the word is voiced to discourage further research into it.

Y

Blaze

Account Closed
Humans - dooming themselves, then saving themselves since birth. :lol:

Also, the Kali Yuga happens during the Libra and Virgo ages - exalt of Saturn and detriment of Jupiter.

300px-Yugas-Ages-based-on-Sri-Yukteswar.png

david starling

Humans - dooming themselves, then saving themselves since birth. :lol:

Also, the Kali Yuga happens during the Libra and Virgo ages - exalt of Saturn and detriment of Jupiter.

300px-Yugas-Ages-based-on-Sri-Yukteswar.png

Are you saying the human mind is what unconsciously created the Yuga effect? Rather than the Earth (which is the reason for the Ages cycles), or a celestial object?