Need help: Unable to recognize and personalize love

Cosmic

I don't know as much of astrology as I'd like, but I just know that the stars could explain who I am a little bit better.

Here's the thing: I think I can't feel what others feel about each other, in friendships, in family... it's like I don't have anything for them. I don't really feel that love. Now, my Sun is in Aquarius, and I guess that means I'm somewhat dettached, but at the same time I find myself thinking passionately and romanticaly about imaginary lovers. Pisces in Mars, Venus and the Moon?

Also, the loneliness. On one hand I love solitude (Aquarius?), and on the other, I feel really lonely sometimes (Pisces?), and I feel like there's just something innate in me that makes me melancholic.

Now, I only know a little about planets in signs but I have no idea on their relations, or houses... Could someone help me have a better understanding of myself?

Also, I think the guy who did my chart didn't know what [:mad: swear deleted - Moderator] he was talking about, or maybe he confused Buenos Aires with Quilmes, which is my actual birthplace. I was born at 12:40 (noon), January 25th, 1985, Quilmes, Argentina. Buenos Aires is GMT-3 which I think is the same as ADT?

Could someone *please* generate an accurate chart for me?

Quilmes: 34°43′13″S, 58°16′10″O

Thank you,

Martín.

Last edited by a moderator:

wilsontc

Staff member
very close, to Cosmic

Cosmic,

You asked:
I think I can't feel what others feel about each other, in friendships, in family... it's like I don't have anything for them. I don't really feel that love...I think the guy who did my chart didn't know what...he was talking about, or maybe he confused Buenos Aires with Quilmes

The chart for Quilmes is VERY close in look to the chart in Buenos Aires Argentina. You have a good handle on the "loneliness" issue, but I will add that you have Venus (relationships) focused in the 11th house (friends), indicating you want to be "close but not TOO close" in relationships. So when things get TOO close, you back off. In addition you have Pluto (transformation, also control) focused in the 7th house (relationships) indicating you have a "control or be controlled" attitude towards relationships. Your challenge is to find someone you can SHARE control with.

Another challenge is ALL your planets are focused at the top (outer world) part of your chart...but your North node (future goals) is focused at the bottom (inner world) part of your chart. This indicates you naturally focus on the outer world, but need to somehow focus on your inner world to achieve your life goals. Since your North node is focused in your 1rst house (being), your goal is to find more about who YOU are. And it looks like astrology is helping make that happen! :)

Answering,

Tim

Cosmic

Thank you so much!

I feel like I've been on a trip of self-awareness for a long time now, and it's a great feeling to know that I'm on the right path. Also, I'm gonna read up on houses and all that stuff. There's always something new to be discovered.

What would exactly be the "inner" and "outter" world? Everything's relative, IMO, but I suppose it is the mental and spiritual as the "inner" and the physical plane and its idiosincracies as the "outer"... right?

Thanks again,

Martin

wilsontc

Staff member
inner and outer, to Cosmic

Cosmic,

You asked:
What would exactly be the "inner" and "outter" world?

In general terms, the "outer world" is everything that is outside of us and which is separate from us in some way. The "inner world" is everything that is inside us and which is part of us in some way. In astrological terms, see the basic astrology information in the link below this posting.

Inner and outer,

Tim

gaer

Cosmic said:
Could someone *please* generate an accurate chart for me?

Quilmes: 34°43′13″S, 58°16′10″O

Thank you,

Martín.
You will have to do some careful research. Although Astrodienst gives the correct coordinates, it says this:

Time Zone: 3 h west, Standard Time
ATTENTION: unreliable, some provinces different

This is very unusual for Astrodienst!

I get an Ascendant of 26Ari23 when I use 33:44N, which is what Astrodienst uses. Your figure is 43:43N, so close that it hardly matters.

I would check very carefully about daylight savings time when you were born, at least.

Gaer

Cosmic

gaer: They're in the same province, really close to each other, like a 30 minute cardrive. But do you know if there's a place I can find about Daylight Savings Times in the past?

wilsontc: Your guide helped me a lot, I understood plenty about the outer, the inner, the self and the others... but what strikes me the most is that I'm supposed to be all about the outer but I always thought I had a powerful inner world, and I do, I mean... I'm into art, I'm constantly exploring my thoughts and feelings...

What happens to me also, is that I get a lot of "flashes of hiperrealism" as I call them. It's like I get this rare moments of truth when I understand something superior. Lately it's been this deeper understanding that everything I'm seeing, feeling, and touching, the world immediately there before me, is physicality. I would notice how everyone's made of flesh and bone, and it came close to freaking me out. While I've more or less always known or suspected that "there's something else to the world", lately it's been something direct, like I surprise myself with instant knowledge and realise, "this is the physical plane, and there's something else behind that veil". The feeling is very strong, like some kind of certain intuition. Could this be happening because I'm so out of myself? It's easier to interpret that for me, I've had lots of experiences similar to that, like outer body experiencies, and I'm always thinking about the mystical, the astrophysical, the higher meaning of everything... kinda how I got my nickname.

Also, I can interpret the only outer world thing with a strong drive to do things for the environment and for people in general (but not necessarily in particular). I've always related that to my Sun sign, Aquarius, but I guess now that I really see the chart it has a lot to do with all the planets up there. Right? It's so interesting!

One more thing, it's weird that I see there is nothing in my Beginnings and Development section... I wonder if it has something to do with the fact that I don't have much memory of what I was like when I was a kid. I don't know if it's something that happens to a lot of people. I was an introvert as a kid, I didn't go out much, I didn't do a lot of things.

Thank you both so much!

Martin

wilsontc

Staff member
physical plane, to Cosmic

Cosmic,

You said:
Lately it's been this deeper understanding that everything I'm seeing, feeling, and touching, the world immediately there before me, is physicality.

Since you have Taurus (physical) modifying your North node (future goals), it is very important and helpful to become more aware of the "physicality" of all things. The North node is also VERY close to the 2nd house (physical), so that is MORE physical focus in your chart.

Physically,

Tim