Answer already known

*Ju*

Ok, I made this question yesterday and I had the answer today as the question is: will my mother be called to work tomorrow (which is today) ? she has to call the boss to ask if she will or not, that's how the schedule works in that job lol, calling earlier at the same day. :andy:

She works in a babe's clothing store at the mall and yesterday was one of her day off and probably today will or not be the 2nd day off. This question was made by myself as I had to know to previse an event for today as we live together.

Let's see who gets the right answer here !

Thanx

Attachments

• will they call her tomorrow.jpg
    will they call her tomorrow.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 46

Kaiousei no Senshi

Premium Member
Your mother is the Sun in the Eighth house, is there a lot of anxiety surrounding this? Has she been working fewer days or getting her hours cut recently? The Moon is Void until she reaches the orb for the Trine to Venus. The Sun would very much like to trine Saturn (your mother's work), but will get to the Square of Mars before then.

I don't think your mother went into work.

*Ju*

one of you above got the answer :lol:.

Dr.Farr, could you participate here as well ? share your knowledge, I'll be thankful.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I will say no. Your mother's (the 10th) significator is the Sun. The turned 10th (the 7th) is her work, and the significator then being Venus. Venus and the Sun are going in different directions. The Sun's next aspect is to Mars (your significator) in a square. So it would appear your event is where she goes to next. Not sure how to deal with the square here since both sigs are in signs ruled by Mercury.

TK

*Ju*

The answer is: no.

She stayed at home as they didn't need her for that day.

Kaiousei, you are right after that day, she just worked the next day and they cut her hours but now she is back to work as before.

Thank you all for your participation !!!

dr. farr

Following is part of my continuing testing of the experimental Walis Magic 8 Ball method of astro-divination and is not standard horary; following uses whole sign house format.

Since this is now a known outcome question, what would the mechanical (non-interpretive) Magic 8 Ball divination have indicated?

-mother = 10th whole sign house of the chart = Leo
-the job = 6th house from the 10th
-6th house from the 10th = Capricorn
-Capricorn = Saturn which = a "no" (she would not go to work that day) answer according to 8 Ball "rules". A correct "prediction"

...however, many practitioners regard ALL employment (even "day to day" type jobs) as affinitive to the 10th house (never to the 6th) Many (including myself) disagree with this outlook; however, if instead of using a house one uses the Lot of Employers (moon+saturn-jupiter) as quesited significator, then all question about 10th vs 6th dissipates: the Lot of Employers ALWAYS indicates what the employer will do regarding the employee; since this question was about whether or not the EMPLOYER would call the mother into work, use of the Lot of Employer as primary quesited, would be perhaps more specific than using the 6th (as I did above) or the 10th (as many of our friends would advocate)
SO,
-in the reference horary chart the Lot of Employers falls @ 28 Gemini
-Gemini posits the South Node, which according to 8 Ball "rules" automatically indicates a "no" answer to the question.

Result: using either the 6th house as quesited significator, or the more specific Lot of Employer as quesited significator, the Magic 8 Ball divination method gave a correct "no" answer to this question...