Should I teach English to children even if no experience?

ElenaJ

Tomorrow?
That doesn't give you much time to prepare, does it.
You don't mention if you are mother tongue English or not.

ElenaJ

Thank you for the reply.
Teaching and foreign language would be a 9th house subject, so Venus, which is elevated at the MH but in detriment and not making any aspects.
In addition it has no reception with the ascendent ruler, Saturn, except by house, since Saturn governs the 10th. Venus also has no connection with Uranus, your co-ruler.
If we look at the 6th house considering this strictly as a job, it is moon, located on the 8th cusp, of other people's money. And it applies to an opposition to Neptune, sitting on your 2nd of income. So your financial gain from this job would be quite disappointing.
Looking at the 5th of children, we find mercury, who is retrograde in the 8th, although close to the cusp of the 9th. Mercury also rules the 8th. It also makes no aspects, and separates from the trine to Jupiter in ascendent, ruler of the 11th of hopes, so basically this seemed like a lucky offering, but the reality would be not turn out as hoped.
Because of the mutual reception between the rulers of the 9th and 10th, teaching a foreign language to the children would probably help your reputation, but not much else.
The POF of the chart is at 17 Capricorn, which is in exact trine to mercury, from the 12th house.
However, it is also exactly square the mercury/mars midpoint. Frustration.

IleneK

Premium Member
I see the 9th as higher education. Elementary education of children seems more like the 3rd to me. The 5th as OP suggests might also be reflective of teaching children.
Ruler of the 3rd,
-Mars in detriment in Libra and
-in applying combustion from the Sun [which is in its fall]
-in the unfortunate 8th house.

This points to something of the project itself, without regard for you, which is just not a good idea.
Because of this, if it were me, I would pass on the opportunity.

Last edited:

ElenaJ

The answer applies to the question asked.
You might be well suited to other areas, like you say, whether conversation with adults or translations. Your English is very good, you could even be a guide for foreign visitors if you are in a tourist area.
You can ask another question further on about other types of work.
Good luck with it.
PS. mind your mom, if you didn't ask her to buy the books, suggest she donate them to someone!