Does Pluto transit Cap activates Saturn issues within chart?

athair

Hi; as Pluto is in Cap; i just realized that perhaps it could have been activating Saturn issues within any given chart, as far as Cap is ruled by Saturn; Saturn is in Leo's 9th house in my chart, by the way.

Thanks in advance. Greetings

Osamenor

Staff member
If transiting Pluto aspects your natal Saturn, that's definitely going to raise Saturn issues. From Capricorn to Leo, there's no Ptolemaic aspect. If your natal Saturn is at 24 Leo, give or take a degree or two, you would have a Pluto to Saturn quincunx right now, but that's a relatively minor thing. At most, you might have some sense of discomfort but inevitability about things, especially Saturnian sorts of things: committing to something, cutting things out of your life, aging, things like that.

But if you have Saturn in Leo, you're possibly having a Saturn opposition right now, and if not now, then definitely within the next year, because Saturn is currently transiting Aquarius. Saturn to Saturn really raises Saturn issues.

Don't blame Pluto. Blame Saturn.

Lin

I think ''blaming'' a particular planet for ANYTHING is giving misinformation. If we want to know what energy is negatively or positively influencing us or creating the atmosphere for negative events, we need to SEE the chart.

Astrologers are map readers. We need the map. Just because this or any person may be a bit familiar with the energy of this or that planet doesn't mean they are accurate unless they, themselves are astrologers. Uranus could be a major issue...or Jupiter...or a combination of other transit planets. We can't know without the chart.

LIN

athair

Thanks for the answers! Indeed, i Saturn is opposing natal Saturn (at 10 degrees Leo); i guess that there could also be some influence regarding natal Vertex at 13 Taurus and natal Uranus.at 11.Scorpio, by the way.

I wonder if things would change as Pluto.entered Acquarius. Greetings

Ecliptique

Athair, if you want to know when Saturn and Pluto will be making significant transits for you, you need a view of the whole birth chart. If you prefer to do it by personal message of the forum, you can indicate me the precise data of birth. I can't tell you better. Don't miss out on more precise and useful interpretations. It's up to you.

Ecliptique. :smile:

athair

Thanks! I wonder if there could be an issue with transits over fixed signs right now in my chart (im pisces sun with sq to the sag moon and to the sag rising; by the way: mutable signs);

Transit Uranus conj natal.vertex (13 taurus); sq natal Saturn (10 Leo); opposite natal Uranus (11 Scorpio).

Transit Saturn opposite Saturn; and with the same aspects of Transit Uranus...

Meanwhile, Transit Pluto in 2nd house sq rhe nodes (26 Aries-Libra) and Neptune xonjunxt Sun (21 Pisces), sq also Moon and Asc.

What do you think?

Thanks; greetings

Last edited: