Transit Saturn to pluto or Pluto to Saturn

Mohamed Rjab

What's the prediction for transit Saturn square natal pluto (Saturn ruler of 1st house and pluto ruler of 10th house cusp Mc ).

What's the prediction for transiting pluto conj natal Saturn .

[please attach a chart to the AW Forum or upload a chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

https://www.astrotheme.com/chart/ZF4jZmblZQNlZGx5ZGN1ZwNjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQN5ZwVkZD.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cary2

Banned
It is a little confusing, and most astrologers prefer to know what chart they are looking at. If the question is, "what is the difference between t.Pluto square n.Saturn and t.Pluto conjunct n.Saturn, that depends on the rest of the chart, especially if there are two different birth charts under consideration.

If the first chart shown is your birth chart, then you are experiencing t.Pluto conjunct n.Ascendant. You will soon enough experience t.Pluto conjunct n.Saturn. Both aspects are very challenging.

t.Pluto conjunct n.Saturn under those circumstances could indicate danger as well as challenge. The danger might be crime, police or religious radicals. You may encounter (Ascendant) criminals, police or religious radicals and the danger that is associated with that. There could be violence, brutality or other crime.

A square between Pluto/Saturn is very similar, but always consider the context -- the chart at hand.

Mohamed Rjab

Thinks cary2
I can't upload a picture in this forum
This is my birth date 20 February 1991 at 5h 20 min in Gafsa,Tunisia
I read in some sites that pluto bring death or a sense of death in any field of life .I'm experiencing couple years ago a death of my professional career in 2017 and then I experience a lot of restrictions in this field ,in 2018 Then I had an experience once where I went through a severe depression where I imprisoned myself in my room for three years, and lose a lot of friends as they became counting fingers .and now I feel that I'm not promise a job and I feel that is denied to get a job .
I believe that im experiencing Transit pluto conj ascendant since 2017 .
In other hand my question what's The effect of Transit pluto conjunct Saturn ?
And the effects of transit saturn square pluto does ? Becouse I Look for cases that actually occurred and not what is stipulated in the books.
Think you for understanding cary2

Cary2

Banned
Thinks cary2
I can't upload a picture in this forum
This is my birth date 20 February 1991 at 5h 20 min in Gafsa,Tunisia
I read in some sites that pluto bring death or a sense of death in any field of life .I'm experiencing couple years ago a death of my professional career in 2017 and then I experience a lot of restrictions in this field ,in 2018 Then I had an experience once where I went through a severe depression where I imprisoned myself in my room for three years, and lose a lot of friends as they became counting fingers .and now I feel that I'm not promise a job and I feel that is denied to get a job .
I believe that im experiencing Transit pluto conj ascendant since 2017 .
In other hand my question what's The effect of Transit pluto conjunct Saturn ?
And the effects of transit saturn square pluto does ? Becouse I Look for cases that actually occurred and not what is stipulated in the books.
Think you for understanding cary2

I sympathize with your troubles, but it seems that the chart above is not your birth chart since you were born in Tunisia. Now I am really confused, so I will offer some general information about the Pluto/Saturn combination.

It is a dangerous pair of planets, but it does not usually bring death unless that is demonstrated by the entirity of the chart. It brings danger, even deadly risks, but it is not ominous itself concerning death. Criminals may have Pluto/Saturn in their charts, but so too might the police have such combinations. This shows the difficulty and challenge that police officers often volunteer for.

Severe, brutal and savage members of radical religions can also show Pluto/Saturn in their charts.

In some cases, Pluto/Saturn in combination refers to hard labor or cruelty.

Pluto/Saturn aspects may also occur in the charts of saintly people. It is a mysterious pair.

Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Ok, that is the same as the one before, but on the first one you gave a birth place in Tennessee. So it appears that my first comment was appropriate such as it was.