Beauty and the it girl

love-thinking

There's been various threads on beauty and what constitutes sex appeal and/or beauty.

I feel like I have something interesting to offer and anyone of you can definitely challenge me on this. I'm using vedic techniques on here but keep in mind I use the tropical zodiac.

1. Mercury or Venus as the highest degree planet OR asc lord
This will give a pleasing physical appearance one where mercury makes the person have a perfect aka balanced body (especially in aspect to mars) and Venus makes one have a curvy body (that you have to keep the weight down) but you're blessed with additional beautiful eyes and lovely assets ;) and a nice healthy skin tone that's medium for your ethinity

2. Asc lord/highest degree planet in Scorpio or libra.

3. Venus in (maybe mercury) and neptune in the first house.

For additional sex appeal/persona: moon in Scorpio (three women I know with common looks in h/bollywood and no additional beauty creating aspects and plenty of other women that look like them) and they are considered the sexiest. Moon in libra, I'll count as well because of Natalie dormer aka Margery Tyrrell and Anne Boleyn

ashriia

Physical beauty is far too subjective to be quantified astrologically. And then its about following the beauty standards which are current also- to be perceived as attractive. Though even that, is not for everyone.

However with sex symbols; they often have moon lilith conjunctions. Or neptune/lilith. Both bring some trauma particularly in women, as they indicate sex appeal for better or worse.

love-thinking

Physical beauty is far too subjective to be quantified astrologically. And then its about following the beauty standards which are current also- to be perceived as attractive. Though even that, is not for everyone.

However with sex symbols; they often have moon lilith conjunctions. Or neptune/lilith. Both bring some trauma particularly in women, as they indicate sex appeal for better or worse.

You're half right although I do not think beauty is not as subjective as people say it is. Beauty is scientifically a healthy partner. Beauty has different domains such as sultry and exotic(Pluto and mars), girl next door(venus) or neotonic features (Neptune and mercury) but it has two goals, to trigger natural intense responses and instincts in the male sex, and to have a healthy enough body to procreate. Neotonic features cause protective instincts, girls next door create familiarity and rapport and the sultry kind creates excitement but these are all responses nonetheless less used to procreate.

As for how it can be measured astrologically. Get a sample of attractive women, and within that get the really beautiful ones, and pretty ones that are over hyped. Then you'll know what magnetism, and beauty is in a chart.

These techniques are from parashara and I've been checking many peoplestudents charts and I see that someone's appearance does adhere to these principles. Moon in Scorpio is what I've noticed though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=nF6B0wD2OGo

For example, Anna Nicole smith's Venus and moon in asc and one of them was also the highest degree planet in libra. She did have a weight problem, but with or without the extra weight, what full blooded male would say no to her, let's be honest.

I can use many other examples

I haven't seen much moon Lilith in my research. I know four women (two are celebrities) who got molested. Now that could be due to other factors in the chart as well. Three of them are not considered special in the looks department.

I myself have algol conjunct moon in the 8th house opposite Pluto with Lilith in my 10th. I have been sexually wounded but no I'm not a knock out whose beauty is a curse.

ashriia

As for how it can be measured astrologically. Get a sample of attractive women, and within that get the really beautiful ones, and pretty ones that are over hyped. Then you'll know what magnetism, and beauty is in a chart.

See this would be a subjective process since i'd select charts of women that would correspond with my ideas of beauty. And it would be based on my own placements.

Personally i find moon scorpio women not attractive i think the look is usually too severe regarding facial features.
I prefer mercurial and aquarian features. Doesnt mean anyone is less or more attractive but its largely dependent on standards of beauty within a culture as well; with those that make it into the category of being beautiful.

My 2 cents. Not about being right or wrong. Since moon in scorpio is probably attractive to many with similar placements to you also. So you look for it. What do you think?

Hkk

Account Closed
Uranus in the sun sign or ascendant which is usually libra I have found have striking features. Especially if the moon is on ascendant too. Uranus gives the striking and unusual looks. Anyone else experienced this?