Would I be very miserable in Miami?

sentR89day

I might be reading it wrong here, but it sounds like Miami is a Uranus line, for you? It sounds like you value freedom and not being told what to do! You do seem like the type to like that type of energy, so I do think that you might like it there! It also depends on your natal chart, and the house, and sign, that the city falls into your chart, and on the city's chart, too!

I'm being nice here, but maybe before you move, you should go get help from a therapist? Personally, I think you might need help!

If you're going to turn over a new leaf, why not start your life in a new place, with a clear mind? You'll have a better reputation there, and make more friends!

You might cuss me out with your reply to me, but I get it, you're a Leo, it's hard for you to admit that you might need a little push! You might hate me, or cuss me out for giving you advice, but I'm speaking from experience, I had severe CPTSD as a child, and until I got help, people were going to put up boundaries against me!

Good luck!

Last edited:

The19thLaw

Pretty sure the closest line to Miami is Jupiter and just because I keep bumping this thread does not mean I need help, it means I need more astrocartography discussion.

wilsontc

Staff member
Law,

Miami intersects with none of the planetary/points lines on the astrocartographical map. So the astrocartography chart shows nothing special about living in Miami. Take a look at the places that are located ON the astrocartography lines. Then see which planet(s)/point(s) are stimulated at those locations. The purpose of astrocartography world maps is to help you DECIDE decide where to move to, and to see how your energy(ies) would be best used in those locations.

About astrocartography,

Tim

Pretty sure the closest line to Miami is Jupiter and just because I keep bumping this thread does not mean I need help, it means I need more astrocartography discussion.

Your Uranus line(s) are no where near Miami. And yes, your Jupiter line is close-ish to South Florida. Where are you moving from?

The19thLaw

Law,

Miami intersects with none of the planetary/points lines on the astrocartographical map. So the astrocartography chart shows nothing special about living in Miami. Take a look at the places that are located ON the astrocartography lines. Then see which planet(s)/point(s) are stimulated at those locations. The purpose of astrocartography world maps is to help you DECIDE decide where to move to, and to see how your energy(ies) would be best used in those locations.

About astrocartography,

Tim

Wait it has to be ON the line for it to matter?