obstacles/confusion especially in marriage prospects

Hello, Here are my details

DOB: OCTOBER 14 1990
Time of birth: 22:37 (10:37 pm)
Place of birth: Vadodara Gujarat India

My question is. For last 6-12 months mainly when it comes to marraige prospects, but in general also have been noticing that anything i strive for despite my best effort it jsut doesnt happen. Is this because of moon mahadasha? Or is there something else in my charts in general and when will this phase end? For e.g. i may be talking to someone for marraiage purpose and 2-3 weeks later conversation itself stops without any rhyme or reason ( no fight, no argument) just stops and I am left perplexed/confused and feel rejected/give up. Can someone see if any connection to moon manhadasha or is this something in my chart thats permanent?? Also any mantra I can do for it. Someone suggested navgrah pooja any idea?

thanks

mathur_dinesh

Jupiter sub-period in the major-period of the Moon since August/2020. Jupiter is the owner of the seventh house and occupies the second house. It is in Scorpio navamsha and is associated with Saturn in the navamsha chart. Scorpio is the sixth house of obstacles in your birth chart. Jupiter is placed in the eighth house from the seventh of marriage. This sub-period lasts till December/2021.