Solar return ascendant same as natal, but a pretty boring year!

4leafclovah

My SR ascendant is the same as natal ascendant and nearly the same degree, but nothing significant has happened. I thought this would be a big year of clarity for me in some way, but its been pretty boring actually. I know there were a few people here with the natal ascendant conjunction in their SR. Have you experienced a lot of change this year? My ascendant is fixed so i was thinking something might happen later in the year, but nothing yet. :rolleyes:
62454911fb21bf289.jpg

Gwenyhfair

Hi,

I haven´t been following my SR`s so I´m no oracle. Interesting is that your SR looks alot like mine for this year. We do have different signs but like you I also have many planets around the DC. And I also have the same ASC as natally this year, sun in seventh house.

One could say that moon-venus trine you have indicates romance and emotions, even pregnancy. On the other hand you have som hard angles to mars, energy-blockers.

You are pisces, you still have some months left until next SR, maybe something is yet to happen:rolleyes:

In a way this year has been significant (still half year left til b-day)for me. I´ve changed jobs, emotions going up and down, intensive and passionate relationship after years of singledom. The relship ended suddenly, which I´ve never experienced before.

I cannot yet say this is a big year of clarity, but I´m quite sure I´ll think so later on. So much going on my mind

Ineta

Hi!

I have my Solar Asc same as Natal as well this year and it's my Saturn Return year as well. I am 29. The year started promissing. I met a guy I liked, but it happend month before my solar year. I think it counts. I broke my celibacy. But then it ended, but thats the first relationship I felt not lost. It was sad that it ended but I didn't loose myself as before. Then I thought things are only starting but I havent met anyone significant till now and don't feel bad and feel confident to live my life without a partnet even though before I thought its end of life to live without marriage. Of course I want to meet that one person but there are other things to do as well.
So I started doing those other things. I started Arts courses. Well my life is becoming really busy, but not in the love part as I thought before my SR promissed.

Here it is:

My birthday: 8th of May 1979, 20:15, Riga in Latvia