COVID vaccine is ready!

blackbery

OH, 4 cases of a variant with mild symptons according to the South African medial doctors. The article is in the Guardian but can't post, they call the new variant 'nothing to panic over', just very mild & NOT a pandemic.

Fake news paid for by Gates-Rockeller orgs really hyping up the mild flu in time for xmas.

EVIL MONSTERS running the world need to be arrested before they kill millions of children & babies with their clot shots.

ISRAEL FIND AT LEAST 4 CASES OF THE NEW VIRUS -

blackbery

Hey, if ADULTS want to get another vaxx for this mild South African variant, go ahead, make your day

But DON"T force your POISONS onto children, they want to jab NEWBORN BABIES.

These Fauci-Gates MONSTERS need to be STOPPED.

Enough already.

Enough people have WOKEN UP to have these sociopaths arrested & charged with Crimes Against Humanity.

JUPITERASC

Omg, just found out what the letters in omicron rearranged are, it's MORONIC. Talk about now being in-your-face mocking us. I didn't understand where this "omicron" word came from because it sounds ridiculously made up and you can't just think up names with no meaning. Well, there you have it. The next variant name will probably called "darteder". (try and rearrange for yourself)

Omicron is one of the letters of the Greek alphabet :smile:

mtd3g1advst21.jpg

61467929.jpg

images

62fsvclkr9s21.jpg

david starling

Omg, just found out what the letters in omicron rearranged are, it's MORONIC. Talk about now being in-your-face mocking us. I didn't understand where this "omicron" word came from because it sounds ridiculously made up and you can't just think up names with no meaning. Well, there you have it. The next variant name will probably called "darteder". (try and rearrange for yourself)

I like the idea that it was chosen because of the anagram. But, it's the Latin spelling of the 15th letter "o" in the Greek alphabet, so they didn't just make it up.

chay

Banned
It's all fake, phony & false. The new name skipped their planned agenda as it sounded too much like the Chinese dictator....:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Jesse Kelly
@JesseKellyDC
Oh man. That’s quite a discovery. A new variant that’s dangerous to kids? And it was discovered right as they’re about to make a major push to vaccinate children?

Wait a minute....

ABC News
@ABC
· Nov 25
A new coronavirus variant has been detected in South Africa that scientists say is a concern because of its high number of mutations and rapid spread among young people. https://abcn.ws/3nR6un1

Just so you know, there are a huge amount of people who have been waiting for a vaccine for their children and my family are some of them. Since we are all perfectly fine after our vaccinations and the virus is spreading in schools. We're all going to catch Covid. Its a fact that vaccinated people don't get as sick as unvaccinated and we don't want our kids to suffer.

blackbery

Completely INACCURATE. The MAJORITY will NOT allow their children to be jabbed with poisons which are untested.

You, as an adult, can go get 10 boosters & as many jabs as you like. That's YOUR choice. But don't force the entire world to get jabbed with clot shots & have respect for FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

Actually, the vaxxed are the ones getting sick.

All Four Botswana “Omicron” Variant Patients Were Fully Vaccinated

Ivermectin, HCQ actually CURE covid & the flu so the experimental vaxx not even needed.
Japan, India & other countries brought covid down to almost zero with these treatments.

Try following the SCIENCE & FACTS.

Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA vaccines, accused Dr. Fauci and others of lying and causing the death of over 500,000 Americans by preventing HCQ and Ivermectin, and other treatments from COVID-19 patients.

Dr. Malone is right. It is well documented that Dr. Fauci and top US doctors conspired to disqualify and condemn hydroxychloroquine as a COVID-19 treatment.
Millions died as a result of this.

FAUCI GUILTY BY ERROR OF OMISSION CAUSED 500,000 DEATHS IN THE US - DR. ROBERT MALONE, PETER NAVARRO

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ADy7wIjBHHd9/

Just so you know, there are a huge amount of people who have been waiting for a vaccine for their children and my family are some of them. Since we are all perfectly fine after our vaccinations and the virus is spreading in schools. We're all going to catch Covid. Its a fact that vaccinated people don't get as sick as unvaccinated and we don't want our kids to suffer.

chay

Banned
Completely INACCURATE. The MAJORITY will NOT allow their children to be jabbed with poisons which are untested.

You, as an adult, can go get 10 boosters & as many jabs as you like. That's YOUR choice. But don't force the entire world to get jabbed with clot shots & have respect for FREEDOM OF CHOICE.

Actually, the vaxxed are the ones getting sick.

All Four Botswana “Omicron” Variant Patients Were Fully Vaccinated

Ivermectin, HCQ actually CURE covid & the flu so the experimental vaxx not even needed.
Japan, India & other countries brought covid down to almost zero with these treatments.

Try following the SCIENCE & FACTS.

Dr. Robert Malone, the inventor of the mRNA vaccines, accused Dr. Fauci and others of lying and causing the death of over 500,000 Americans by preventing HCQ and Ivermectin, and other treatments from COVID-19 patients.

Dr. Malone is right. It is well documented that Dr. Fauci and top US doctors conspired to disqualify and condemn hydroxychloroquine as a COVID-19 treatment.
Millions died as a result of this.

FAUCI GUILTY BY ERROR OF OMISSION CAUSED 500,000 DEATHS IN THE US - DR. ROBERT MALONE, PETER NAVARRO

https://www.bitchute.com/video/ADy7wIjBHHd9/

The majority in my country ARE vaccinated by CHOICE and would rather PREVENT serious illness in their children by giving them the vaccine that has been SAFELY given to over 7 BILLION people. 85% of eligible people in my country are now vaccinated. https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-levels-and-updates/covid-19-data-and-statistics/
The only people that aren't are people that have fallen into the RIDICULOUS RABBITHOLES on the internet and are running around in a state of delusion and psychosis babbling about things that are just not happening.

david starling

The majority in my country ARE vaccinated by CHOICE and would rather PREVENT serious illness in their children by giving them the vaccine that has been SAFELY given to over 7 BILLION people. 85% of eligible people in my country are now vaccinated. https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-levels-and-updates/covid-19-data-and-statistics/
The only people that aren't are people that have fallen into the RIDICULOUS RABBITHOLES on the internet and are running around in a state of delusion and psychosis babbling about things that are just not happening.

First dose puts it up to 91%.

Opal

Premium Member

1963 movie Omnicron Sci-fi flick that mimics, real life, moronic.

https://moviesandmania.com/2021/11/27/omicron-movie-film-sci-fi-alien-variant-dead-body-1963-overview-review-reviews/

blackbery

NZ has a vaxx rate of 68%. What about the other 30%? They DON"T want to get vaxxed, can't you respect their CHOICE?

Most countries are 50% vaxxed or less. Some much much less.

Many people got jabbed to keep their jobs or to travel. They didn't really have a choice. The # would be MUCH lower if people had a REAL CHOICE.

And NOBODY except the extreme vaxx pushers want to jab children & babies.

It's CHILD ABUSE.

blackbery

Nope, wrong, that's what the liars & criminals at big pharma said originally.

Now it's down to about 20% effective, wears off in 2 months. Then another jab. Then another. Hey, they've got a lot more numbers in the Greek alaphabet to get through & billions more to be made jabbing children & babies.

Lots more humans to kill & injure with their clot shots.

Still don't understand why you keep pushing jabs but you won't get it youself.

Like the employees of CDC, FDA who are not jabbed.

First dose puts it up to 91%.

chay

Banned
NZ has a vaxx rate of 68%. What about the other 30%? They DON"T want to get vaxxed, can't you respect their CHOICE?

Many people got jabbed to keep their jobs or to travel. They didn't really have a choice. The # would be MUCH lower if people had a REAL CHOICE.

It's CHILD ABUSE.

No its 85% now https://covid19.govt.nz/alert-levels-and-updates/covid-19-data-and-statistics/
People can make that choice, so far there is a constant stream of them in hospital.

chay

Banned

It's CHILD ABUSE.

Child abuse is to deny your child life saving medication. Quite literally. Thanks for the idea though, I'll will look into whether parents who submit their children to medical neglect can be charged with child abuse for failing to vaccinate as they can be for neglecting to take a child to the doctor or refusing medication.

david starling

Here's A ghastly conspiracy theory:

After agreeing with Pfizer that the new oral drug Paxlovid had been shown so effective in saving lives, that Pfizer was correct to stop the clinical trials and apply for emergency use approval, the FDA is delaying that approval.

Meanwhile, people are dying who could have been saved, mostly the fully vaccinated elderly and those with underlying conditions, and those who have refused to be vaccinated.

Expendables? :devil:

Last edited:

chay

Banned
Here's A ghastly conspiracy theory:

After agreeing with Pfizer that the new oral drug Paxlovid had been shown so effective in saving lives, that Pfizer was correct to stop the clinical trials and apply for emergency use approval, the FDA is delaying that approval.

Meanwhile, people are dying who could have been saved, mostly the fully vaccinated elderly and those with underlying conditions, and those who have refused to be vaccinated.

Expendables? :devil:

I hope that if money is the issue it's do with whether people also need hospital stays etc. I do hope that they make these decisions for the right reasons.