yodfigures in my birth-chart?

rabo

Hi community,
I am new here in this forum and I want to ask the members here to help me with my chart. I am courious whether I have one or more yodfigures in my chart. I am just an interested amateur, and I think there are two ot them, but like always it depends on the orbis.

Nr. 1:
- Moon in 3rd house in virgin (20° 53' 37'')
- Sun/ Venus in 10. house in aries (23° 15’30'' and 23° 34' 36'')
- Pholus in 8th house in Aquarius (21°) I do not know the exact position. but Pholus is printed on the chart very near to 21°

Nr. 2:

- Sun/ Venus in 10. house in aries (23° 15’30'' and 23° 34' 36'')
- Moon in 3rd house in virgin (20° 53’ 37'')
- Neptun im 5th house in skorpion (19° 19` 10'')

My first question is, if these positions create two yod-fugures, or if the orbis I chose is too big for calling them yodfigures.

Thanks!
rabo

[please post a chart to the AW forum or upload a chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

UPDATE: I added my birth-chart.

Attachments

• radix-raphael.jpg
    radix-raphael.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Humanitarian

Your yods are too wide for a real yod so I don't count that as a yod but this yod is still a yod but it's a weak yod. The quincunx aspect i put the orb as 3 degree because there's the aspect that is near the quincunx and it's triseptile and biquintile

Last edited:

rabo

Hi humaitarian,
thanks for the answer. That is more or less what I guessed, but as I pointed out more early, ID am not more then a interested amateur.

As I do not know how a "real yod" feels like, I can only talk about my feelings. I had a closer look a the two "target points"
and in both cases I could see or maybe feel a critical spot in my life. Therefore I would be very glad to talk about how to start with the interpretation of both points and how (maybe) the additional parts of the (weak) yod interfere. That would be a great help.

As far as I found out target point number one* is about my place in society, whether I live or live not my art (I am a photographer) ideas, plans, vision etc. If that interpretation is right, it really touches an open wound. Because I must admit, that I only live a small percentage of my possibilities in that field. The problem is also a familiy problem at least since 3 generations. (That would be typicall yod, I suppose.)

Point number two* might be about feelings and intellect and the intellect that sometimes dominates the feelings. An interesting part of yod nr. 2 is Pholus, which I did not know before. As far as I read it is about outsiders and people who prefere to stay alone. That is interesting, because in happens in aquarius

That are so far my ideas. I would be very pleased if somebody could comment on the topic to help me understanding the two constellations.

Even more I would like to understand how to resolve the problems that they show me.

Thanks
Raphael

*sun/venus /10th house / aries
' moon/ third house/ virgin and

Humanitarian

Hi humaitarian,
thanks for the answer. That is more or less what I guessed, but as I pointed out more early, ID am not more then a interested amateur.

As I do not know how a "real yod" feels like, I can only talk about my feelings. I had a closer look a the two "target points"
and in both cases I could see or maybe feel a critical spot in my life. Therefore I would be very glad to talk about how to start with the interpretation of both points and how (maybe) the additional parts of the (weak) yod interfere. That would be a great help.

As far as I found out target point number one* is about my place in society, whether I live or live not my art (I am a photographer) ideas, plans, vision etc. If that interpretation is right, it really touches an open wound. Because I must admit, that I only live a small percentage of my possibilities in that field. The problem is also a familiy problem at least since 3 generations. (That would be typicall yod, I suppose.)

Point number two* might be about feelings and intellect and the intellect that sometimes dominates the feelings. An interesting part of yod nr. 2 is Pholus, which I did not know before. As far as I read it is about outsiders and people who prefere to stay alone. That is interesting, because in happens in aquarius

That are so far my ideas. I would be very pleased if somebody could comment on the topic to help me understanding the two constellations.

Even more I would like to understand how to resolve the problems that they show me.

Thanks
Raphael

*sun/venus /10th house / aries
' moon/ third house/ virgin and
I also have yod between :mars: in :leo:, :moon: in :libra: and :uranus: in :pisces: and it also a little bit wider than a real yod too. I also have a extreme minor yod between :sun:, :moon: and Sedna

Last edited: