Need to lower my medication--electional astrology

wan

Hello. This is my first foray into electional astrology.

Background: I am on this medication long-term. I have been trying to get my doctor to lower the dosage a bit, and I haven't been successful. I am talking to him to renew the prescription sometime in early to mid July. I am just wondering when and what time is most the auspicious so that I can get what I want. Also I wish to know what house represents this matter. Is it the 6th?

Thanks.

wan

I have input several days at 10 AM into astrolabe in order to find the best day. I used 10 AM because that seems to be the most convenient time for him. It works for me too because around that time the ascendant is Virgo and Mercury (ascendant ruler) is strongly placed in Gemini in the 10th. This is auspicious, right?

I think July 8th might be good because the Moon is also strong, it's domiciled in Cancer and not under the Sun's beam. Also, the malefics Saturn and Mars are both weak in cadent houses so again I think this is good.

Would like hear your thoughts.

Attachments

• doc.gif
    doc.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:

wan

Thanks for the interpretation, passi.

Question though: why are Mars and Saturn not weak? They are in the 6th and 12th, two of the most unfortunate houses.

Last edited:

Osamenor

Staff member
Question though: why are Mars and Saturn not weak? They are in the 6th and 12th, two of the most unfortunate houses.

The sixth and twelfth houses are the houses of Mars's and Saturn's joy, respectively. In this chart, they're not in their own houses of joy, but they are in each other's... I suppose you could call it a kind of mutual reception. And Saturn is in domicile and Mars decently placed by sign.

wan

The sixth and twelfth houses are the houses of Mars's and Saturn's joy, respectively. In this chart, they're not in their own houses of joy, but they are in each other's... I suppose you could call it a kind of mutual reception. And Saturn is in domicile and Mars decently placed by sign.
Ah, I see.