Is there anything positive?

Tarooha

I know that nobody is meant to have a complete negative life. But I’m really lost right now about what I should do as a career or if there’s any positive potential to make a material success. Please help me. I have so much going on in my 12th and 1st house but nothing indicative of material or career related success. Any perspective is appreciated. Help me please. Thank you.

Sorry I got to make another thread since my other threads are quite unnoticed. :crying:

Attachments

• 2CBBDD5B-52B4-44A6-A8C6-27B33457A64E.png
    2CBBDD5B-52B4-44A6-A8C6-27B33457A64E.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 31

Tarooha

From my own interpretation and experience, Pluto and Chiron in 10th house made me extremely obsessively ambitious growing up (until it being quite delusional and out of reach). I despise my own childhood and the lack of opportunity resulting from the lack of money. I dream of being rich and free from obligation. But I struggle in terms of getting along with my school and friends. Maybe it is from having sun and moon opposition plus they both square with saturn in my 3rd house. I learn very slow in school or there’ll be bullying that obstructs my concentration of my goals and studies. However, there’ll be something I’m at the top of my class. The problem is There’ll be periods of spreading myself too thin or sometimes just losing all motivation and drown in depression and anger. I dream big but it’s so hard to keep being consistent with the actions. Recently, there were many major transits of Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars in my 12th house and they’ll be retrograding back and forth in 12th and 1st house meeting with many natal planets. I just left the college feeling like having no goals, facing legal problem regarding my nationality from my dad’s country. Now, I want to know any good things of my chart regarding to career and finance. That’s why I give this experience here in case anyone is interested of giving me some of his/her own knowledge in astrology. I also want to learn from you all too. Please help me

Last edited:

ToltecLearn

From my own interpretation and experience, Pluto and Chiron in 10th house made me extremely obsessively ambitious growing up (until it being quite delusional and out of reach). I despise my own childhood and the lack of opportunity resulting from the lack of money. I dream of being rich and free from obligation. But I struggle in terms of getting along with my school and friends. Maybe it is from having sun and moon opposition plus they both square with saturn in my 3rd house. I learn very slow in school or there’ll be bullying that obstructs my concentration of my goals and studies. However, there’ll be something I’m at the top of my class. The problem is There’ll be periods of spreading myself too thin or sometimes just losing all motivation and drown in depression and anger. I dream big but it’s so hard to keep being consistent with the actions. Recently, there were many major transits of Pluto, Saturn, Jupiter, and Mars in my 12th house and they’ll be retrograding back and forth in 12th and 1st house meeting with many natal planets. I just left the college feeling like having no goals, facing legal problem regarding my nationality from my dad’s country. Now, I want to know any good things of my chart regarding to career and finance. That’s why I give this experience here in case anyone is interested of giving me some of his/her own knowledge in astrology. I also want to learn from you all too. Please help me

im practicing i also like astrology its a hobby

yeah i think you are pretty good at reading charts tbh,

"But I struggle in terms of getting along with my school and friends. Maybe it is from having sun and moon opposition plus they both square with saturn in my 3rd house."

i was about to tell you about this position when i read it you just said it yourself

with that moon in cancer thats a good position a strong one maybe you like to work in your home or for safety of your family, also you could have not that good digestive system, as 6th is about virgo and health,

also is pretty normal for you to be interested in astrology as you have uranus in aquarious ruler of astrology in his own house also in the 1th having mars and jupiter in the same house its pretty good as you could have energy and power to reach to your goals it could be something high tech related software maybe, also you could have an extravagant look or use that kind of outfits, as 1th house is the exterior,

then again mercury in 11th good networker, maybe internet related, its nice that is in sag,

yeah that saturn in 3rd maybe limitations with neighboors or inmediate surroundings maybe siblings

yeah having all that energy in 12th could make you foggy on your ambitions maybe some setbacks but having trust in spiritual stuff might help you, but being in capricorn it doesnt seem that weak but yeah

capricorn have success later in life at least till saturn return 28 - 30 so you have still lots of opportunities dont give up:sideways:

Last edited:

Tarooha

im practicing i also like astrology its a hobby

yeah i think you are pretty good at reading charts tbh,

"But I struggle in terms of getting along with my school and friends. Maybe it is from having sun and moon opposition plus they both square with saturn in my 3rd house."

i was about to tell you about this position when i read it you just said it yourself

with that moon in cancer thats a good position a strong one maybe you like to work in your home or for safety of your family, also you could have not that good digestive system, as 6th is about virgo and health,

also is pretty normal for you to be interested in astrology as you have uranus in aquarious ruler of astrology in his own house also in the 1th having mars and jupiter in the same house its pretty good as you could have energy and power to reach to your goals it could be something high tech related software maybe, also you could have an extravagant look or use that kind of outfits, as 1th house is the exterior,

then again mercury in 11th good networker, maybe internet related, its nice that is in sag,

yeah that saturn in 3rd maybe limitations with neighboors or inmediate surroundings maybe siblings

yeah having all that energy in 12th could make you foggy on your ambitions maybe some setbacks but having trust in spiritual stuff might help you, but being in capricorn it doesnt seem that weak but yeah

capricorn have success later in life at least till saturn return 28 - 30 so you have still lots of opportunities dont give up:sideways:

Thank you so much for your reply. It’s very true that I like to work from home, since growing up and being in school that has quite competitive social group and being behind lots of my friends made me not wanting to work in 9-5 jobs. I feel safe in home environment. I also think that my family security is my security. I really want both of my mom and my extended family (grandma, uncle) to be well off financially.
Yeah, I’m really interested in astrology. I’ve just started for 6 months by watching on youtube and try to make sense of my life. About extravagant look, it is very accurate lol. People think I’m rich for some reason. People see some of my opportunities I get as very luxurious and extravagant but actually they have much better family background, gadgets, and travel opportunities than I have. My dad is a foreigner and in my culture people see that as having rich family but in reality we’ve been struggling since 1997. About mercury in Sag 11th house, I’m quite outspoken, not very confrontational though, but funny and frank in social group. Saturn in 3rd house for me tend to be more of a limit to my learning ability (also about immediate surrounding). I’m not dumb by the way lol, but there’re lots of enemies that are deceived by my extravagant look and bully me. This made me having an extreme anxiety and paranoia in school (I’m in therapy for 6 years because of this) and feeling more alienated in working environment of 9-5 jobs in the future. I like investing btw. I’m trying to have a lucky break from toxic environment and interactions in working atmosphere. About Capricorn having late success, I consulted with astrologers of different practices about this, they all say the same thing that I’m tend to be a late bloomer, which I’m not happy about lol. Hopefully, my time will come sooner. I’ll keep fighting.

Thank you so much for your reply again. It really mean much to me.

ToltecLearn

Thank you so much for your reply. It’s very true that I like to work from home, since growing up and being in school that has quite competitive social group and being behind lots of my friends made me not wanting to work in 9-5 jobs. I feel safe in home environment. I also think that my family security is my security. I really want both of my mom and my extended family (grandma, uncle) to be well off financially.
Yeah, I’m really interested in astrology. I’ve just started for 6 months by watching on youtube and try to make sense of my life. About extravagant look, it is very accurate lol. People think I’m rich for some reason. People see some of my opportunities I get as very luxurious and extravagant but actually they have much better family background, gadgets, and travel opportunities than I have. My dad is a foreigner and in my culture people see that as having rich family but in reality we’ve been struggling since 1997. About mercury in Sag 11th house, I’m quite outspoken, not very confrontational though, but funny and frank in social group. Saturn in 3rd house for me tend to be more of a limit to my learning ability (also about immediate surrounding). I’m not dumb by the way lol, but there’re lots of enemies that are deceived by my extravagant look and bully me. This made me having an extreme anxiety and paranoia in school (I’m in therapy for 6 years because of this) and feeling more alienated in working environment of 9-5 jobs in the future. I like investing btw. I’m trying to have a lucky break from toxic environment and interactions in working atmosphere. About Capricorn having late success, I consulted with astrologers of different practices about this, they all say the same thing that I’m tend to be a late bloomer, which I’m not happy about lol. Hopefully, my time will come sooner. I’ll keep fighting.

Thank you so much for your reply again. It really mean much to me.

yeah no problem it means to me too as im just practicing really im just a beginner too but you are very good for 6 months, yeah investing sounds good i see investing as uranus kind of thing as all investing is internet now, so pretty high tech, its good that you think about your family thats also very capricornian, and yeah most capricorns i know had a rough life at first most have a break at 28-30 if they put in the effort, but you do have to put in hard core effort as saturn is ruthless check out this vid maybe you havent seen it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4UL8RN-Avw

yeah i hope you catch a break before of course, if you have a commentary or something send me a message