Solar Return shows a Grand square and a cross..

Deree2004

Does anyone knows to interpret the Grand Square and the cross inside it? The houses (1-7-10-4) that the planets(1st house Mars in Libra,7th Uranus in Aries, 4th Sun,Venus,Pluto,venus in Capricorn,10th Jupiter in Cancer)form the square. Ok the cardinal grand square meaning pertains the style/trend of action but there is more than this.Having very limited knowledge to understand the time ,duration and the final outcome of all these dynamics i am just observing the chart:unsure:

Attachments

• solar return chart.doc
    496 KB · Views: 35

JUPITERASC

Does anyone knows to interpret the Grand Square and the cross inside it? The houses (1-7-10-4) that the planets(1st house Mars in Libra,7th Uranus in Aries, 4th Sun,Venus,Pluto,venus in Capricorn,10th Jupiter in Cancer)form the square. Ok the cardinal grand square meaning pertains the style/trend of action but there is more than this.Having very limited knowledge to understand the time ,duration and the final outcome of all these dynamics i am just observing the chart:unsure:
Deree, there's an EDUCATION BOARD ARTICLE BY Starlink :smile:

HOW TO READ A SOLAR RETURN CHAR
T
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17763

Deree2004

JUPITERASC thank you very much for your response,the sources are really beautiful (the youtube source).
Astrology is not an easy reading for someone with my tempers meaning that while digging,searching and finding i am losing the forest focusing on a tree.
xxx