Where are the missing girls?

pwadm

Staff member
Horary Test: Where are the missing girls?

Hi

Just a test - I found this chart in an astrology paper and I think it's good for practice.

"Where are the missing girls?"
Background info: a woman finds out that a cousin's daughter is missing together with another girl. No other details available.
Chart data: Dec 16, 1974, 1:58 am EDT, 72w10, 41n00

Here's the chart.

The dignities table attached to this chart:

Last edited:

fensi88

First of all, in this chart Moon is VOC so woman have nothing to worry about.
Absent persons are represent with 1st house ruler that is in this chart Ve in 3 house at 3Cap37(This somehow does not fit, I expect to see ruler in doble sign). Girls are northeast of the position of woman. Ve is in Cap, earth sign and that signifies cellar or basement, or underground of someons house, in this case maybe someone's neighbor's house.

POF is in 11house so thay maybe at some friend's house(to learn together, Vir) or club house.Direction: South by East.

lilllybelle

O.K. I l know so little about horary astrology that I should keep my mouth shut, but anyway I'll throw my very simplified idea in. Libra is rising, and venus is in the third. So the girls are traveling. Venus will eventually conjunct the moon in the 4th, so they will be home soon. Yeah, I wish it was that easy. Lilllybelle

pwadm

Staff member
Ok, somebody else wants to give it a try and present another approach to this chart?
(it's easy to figure out the chart when one knows the right answer)

Arian Maverick

Radu,

Can the correct answer be determined by turning the chart, by any chance? Must one know the relationship of the querent to the quesited?

Arian Maverick

Francesca

Your new name is "Radu the Diabolical". The tiny amount of information gave me a psychotic break. I turned the houses til the chart made me dizzy.

I think someone knows where the girls are and isn't saying, and the key to their whereabouts is the opposition between Jupiter and the POF. I don't like Venus and the moon both being in Capricorn, and Saturn in Cancer in the turned 8th house of the cousin. Are they dead? Maybe buried? Mars in the 12th house of secrets of the cousin, shows conflict or violence influencing the disapearance.

Why don't I ever learn to keep my mouth shut?

Hurry up and end the suspense, OK?

pwadm

Staff member
It seems that we are getting somewhere! I like this in astrology forums, each person, by sharing some thoughts contributes to the overall picture.
Arian Maverick said:
Can the correct answer be determined by turning the chart, by any chance? Must one know the relationship of the querent to the quesited?
Yes, this is it. There is a special relationship between the querent and the girls: the cousin's daughter and her friend. Cousins (assimilated as a kind of brothers) are shown in the 3rd house. Cousin's daughter is the 5th from the 3rd, that is the chart's 7th house - in Aries, ruler Mars in Sagittarius a double sign - there're two persons, the cousin's daughter is together with her friend.
Francesca said:
I don't like Venus and the moon both being in Capricorn, and Saturn in Cancer in the turned 8th house of the cousin. Are they dead? Maybe buried? Mars in the 12th house of secrets of the cousin, shows conflict or violence influencing the disapearance.
Yes, you got this chart right! Congratulations!

Going back to Mars being girls' significator, we see Mars also rules the turned 8th house (from the 7th), the house of their death. This already indicates that the girls are dead.
So where are they? Mars in Sagittarius is on the "dark side" of the 3rd house cusp, is conjunct the 3rd house cusp but from outside it. The battered bodies of the two girls were found near in the woods a major highway (3rd house matter). Sagittarius might rule "the woods".
Note how crowded the 3rd house is - the highway itself was crowded.

Pluto just rising is already a sign of danger. Planets so tight conjunct the cusps have a great influence on the chart, they indicate major themes of the issue. The querent must have felt deeply that there was something wrong going on.

Fensi: I couldn't confirm the geographic location, sorry, there're no details about it in the book.
The Moon is voc, but the question wasn't how are the girls, but where are they? Indeed, there was nothing to do about it, they were already dead.

fensi88

Yes, I said already that Ve somehow does not fit with situation, and that Vindemiatrix on ASC and Pl did not fit with Ve, because Ve has more easy applaying aspect.
So, when you know the relationship between querent and missing people you turn house. Something to remember.

Vyri

Banned
Have looked at your post about the 1974:lilth:case with interest. A lot of data here that gives an affirmative testimony to the facts. Viewing the associations of kabal form(s)gives additional insight about the chart, lending a consideration of an addendum
to the treatise. The occult evidence of sub-conscience revelations to time are valuable I find of the question also. (Kabal sum values.) Am a little reticent to address the post here with additional theory but the threads topic makes one wish to collaborate even more that one could gain specific knowledge in order to help with similar case scenarios.
P.S. I am not a detective just curious.:rightful:

Last edited: