Will he be given a Gaol sentence?

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
wlg1h.gif

I ask this question about my Doctor, who is currently in prison on drug charges. He will be in court in February.This Dr also has my medical records so I may be asking later if I will get them back-depends on the answer to this question.

So he is h7 cusp- ruled by saturn. He has the stellium on top of him-the stellium that I have come to see as being about our addictive behaviours. It describes this situation very aptly.

His ruler is in his eighth, of loss and also death. Apparently a woman died of an overdose in his flat, which led to him being charged with Possession and a few other crimes, but a dead body is certainly part of his story.

I see Pars is about to conjunct him so a little luck may be involved. He's quite a distance from his ninth so there could be further delays and adjournments.
His twelfth house is also ruled by Saturn, suggesting to me that he may choose to undertake his own form of incarceration-Drug rehab, psychiatric counselling etc.something to do with Venus as Saturn is in Libra.
He has the sun/venus combustion in his 12th so I suspect the death of the woman is a heavy secret burden for him.
I guess the Judge would be signified by his h10 ruler, Mars in this case (oh no). Mars is in the house of the *enemies*. The moon on the cusp of his tenth (status, job, reputation etc) squared Mars 9 weeks ago when the woman died. He's already been de registered by the Medical Board.
The moon leaves a square to Mars and applies a square to Jupiter in his first,. Jupiter rules 2 important houses here-his 11th of hopes and wishes, and his second of self-worth and money.
A fine? And an enforced drug rehab program>?

This guy's pretty much lost everything. A few days ago the paper reported his bail had been revoked as he had broken the bail conditions.

It's interesting that his sig, Saturn is exalted in Libra-where you would expect it to be for a highly regarded professional, but it is diminished by where it has ended up and is not being aspected so can't do much at all.

What have I missed?
Thanks
Lilly

lillyjgc

Updating on the bail hearing
Woman magistrate:Venus ruling the tenth. Magistrate refused bail.(moon applying an opposition to Venus).

Quote from paper:
In refusing bail at Central Local Court on Monday, Magistrate Jxxxx Cxxxx said DrXXXX had breached his bail conditions only a short time after they had been imposed on him.
"This is a matter where protection of the community looms large," Ms Cxxx said.

The moon will trine the Sig Saturn, but only after it moves into Mercury's sign, Gemini. That is suggestive of an undertaking in writing-something like that.
The moon is in Venus's sign Taurus, leaving the conjunction to Algol (2 degrees ago)-That would have been the 2 days ago when the Dr lost his mind and breached his bail conditions I guess.
I look forward to comments/insights/corrections.

This is an ongoing case and I intend to keep it updated as the various aspects of the case unfold.He has a hearing on Feb 9 regarding separate charges and was remanded today until march 1.
Thanks
Lilly

Last edited:

astro09

Will he go to jail?
7th H ruler: Saturn. He is in his 9th H cusp of legal affairs and the 3rd H of records. There issues of such nature involved. By being in Libra, he is strong by essential dignity. This speaks of how clean he is terms of the accusations against him. However, what is being looked for is whether he will go to jail.
Criminal cases and the way the question has been phrased, it is a 12th H matter. On checking the 12th H (I check both 12th: the turn’s and the chart’s), there is no applying aspect between Saturn, Mercury or Jupiter. However, Jupiter in his 1st does intrigue me; like if him and the jail is one. As mentioned in the introduction of the question, he violated his bail and went back to jail.
If he is already in jail (marked by his separating opposition from Jupiter), I see no further applying aspect of Saturn that would point out to a change from one arena to another. He is stock there, in jail; there is not a new direction for him that signifies a return to freedom. This may be a stretched, but finding Jupiter (jail) between his first and his second, his future house, one can see what is ahead in his future…jail…
Mars, the ruler of the 4th H of end of matter is in its fall; the end results will be a nasty outcome for him. We know what that means…
Checking Lilly’s medical records, her represented by the moon (querent) in Alcyone (Pleiades), not a good place to be in; it may represent her state of concern and powerlessness. With the opposition aspect to her records (plus Venus in Scorpio), things will not be easy. The medical records in their own detriment, under the sun beam while the querent is in her fall, this does not look good.
Bring to mind that the quesited is on the 3rd house cusp of records, exalting them, he values the records in an exaggerated manner; the records (Venus) in hidden Scorpio, in a critical degree and under the sunbeam. I am curious, does he has the records somewhere underground/guarded? South node in the first, not good either.
I think you will confront challenges while trying to obtain your medical records….Let hope you get them fine.

lillyjgc

hi-Astro09,
Just updating-Yes I have had a very trying time accessing my medical records but it looks like I have succeeded.As they are in their *detriment* I'm suspecting they may not all be there, or may be written illegibly or of not much use to anyone else.Will let you know on that one.They are en route at present.

The Doctor appeared again in court and his charges have been upgraded. He is now charged with murder and manslaughter-Two dead girls in his apartment who have died of cocaine overdoses that he is alleged to have administered.So it looks like you are definitely on the right track here.At present he is in gaol. His case will be heard early March.
The newspapers will be reporting the outcome.The media has taken an unnatural interest in his case and every detail seems to be public news.
I spoke to his ex secretary today.She says he's not coping very well in prison.
His ruler, Saturn is not in good shape and going backwards at the moment in real time.
Cheers
And thanks for looking!
Lilly

lillyjgc

I cant seem to get tinypic to post my chart.I'll have to try again later...Meanwhile-heres the data.
Date 3rd June 2010 asked at Sydney NSW Aust at 7.36pm.

Bail.gif

Cheers
Lilly

Last edited:

astro09

Looking at him (the moon), no matter how you choose to see what is next in terms of conjuncting Neptune or ignoring it, this will leave the moon on a VOC status (going to no new place) STAYING in jail. If Neptune is taken into consideration, to a bad connection he will go to: jail and deception (natural ruler of the 12th and deception).
Keep us post it...

astro09

Interesting...By the way, very unfortunately to see all this...

Lilly, did you get your medical records ok?

BobZemco

On Tuesday, he appeared in court and although his lawyers argued the Prosecution case against him is weak, they refused bail, because of his own admissions that he cannot control his addictive behaviours.

Bonatti would say that Jupiter dignified in the Pisces in the 3rd (his 9th) helps the prosecution, but hurts him. If Jupiter was in Gemini or Capricorn, it would have hurt the prosecution, but helped him.

As Astro09 pointed out, nothing will happen very slowly during a VOC Moon, and I think Jupiter in Pisces in H3 explains why it won't.

dr. farr

(Following is a test of the experimental Magic 8 Ball method)

Since we have in the above "bail" horary, a now known result chart:
-if we had selected the 7th house as signifcator (this is what I would have done, following Al-Biruni) then Cancer = Moon but Dragon's Tail is posited in Cancer so by the 8 Ball "rules" this = a "no" answer to the bail question
-if instead we had selected the 1st (ascendant) as the significator for the chart, then Capricorn = Saturn = a "no" answer, also, to the bail question.

Therefore, in this known-result horary, I am counting this as a "correct prediction" hit in the Magic 8 Ball experiment.