What will the end of the world be caused by?

YonyGursho

This is a thread intended for the discussion of how our world will end.

Firstly I will explain my theory on how our world will end, then I will explain my thoughts on when I am certain it i will end. I will use plenty of biblical teachings, my own observations and astrology in all of this. Here goes.

Ebola and/or any big disease will spread worldwide and collapse the economy. This will create the need for a one world currency. Mankind will be desperate enough to take the mark of the beast which will be the only form of currency.

The mark will start transhumanism, which will put mankind into the matrix. In the matrix God will appear weaker than Satan, and mankind will lose hope in God, just as they planned.

5G when weaponized will be a human microwave mechanism used to enhance the torment of mankind and used for crowd control.

There will be FEMA camps where the mark will be implanted for those who will accept it.

The predictive programming proves all this.

The simpsons has shown Lisa Simpson, a main character, while in the distant future past modern day, stating that "Google has enslaved half of the world by now".

As we all know the elite love to show us their plans and agendas in the video games, shows, movies, comics, books, etc.

The Simpson's has always had correct predictions.

So Google will enslave the world with transhumanism. Who knows what other companies will contribute to transhumanism.

Futurama showed Ebola and the microchip being major issues. Note that future takes place in the "future" hence the show's name.

They show a clip where the main character of futurama is getting a microchip implant.

I also want to mention the predictive programming shown in the matrix movies. Here goes:

The matrix trilogy may just be what the elite have created to show us what we are going to be in. Given how they love to show us their plans through the movies, Tv, video games, etc.

I would have said that the matrix is them telling us that that's what we're in, but it doesn't make sense. If we lived in a matrix, then why has everything in the bible come true perfectly? Also, if we lived in a matrix, why would they have shown us proof like they did with the matrix trilogy?

So I think that the matrix trilogy was created for something far, far worse. I think those movies are used to show what they are going to use on us.

They have continuously shown us proof they will use AI and the microchip to enforce forced transhumanism on the world.

It is through these weapons that I believe mankind will be deceived into believing that there is no God and our minds will be stored in computers, through the Ai tech and transhumanism tech.

The bible talks about the great deception. This is a period of time where the entire world is decieved into believing that God is weaker than satan, which will be due to Satan appearing to be fighting God and winning. When in truth, it will be a trick played on our minds.

I believe the ai tech used will put humanity into a matrix simulation, one where satan is over powering God. Of course, this will only be an illusion to trick the world.

Anyways that's how I believe the world will end. I would love to hear your thoughts.

petosiris

Banned
There will soon be an unseen world tribulation lasting three and a half years after the man of lawlessness proclaims himself divine and demands worship at the expense of all religions in the rebuilt third temple. Then Jesus will come in power and great glory, he will kill him with the breath of his mouth and will establish the kingdom of God for a thousand years until the seventh day (when judgement will be completed and all wicked men and spirits destroyed), and then there will be a new everlasting heaven and earth for the righteous.

Last edited:

Opal

Premium Member
There isn’t an end of the world. There is the end of an age. In the ages of destruction, the world (earth) will be fine. People that survive will rebuild, tick, tick, tick.

AJ Astrology

Ebola and/or any big disease will spread worldwide and collapse the economy.

Hi YonyGursho,

Might I suggest you check your calendar.

This is 2019, not 1341.

Allow me to introduce you to a device known as a smart-phone. A smart-phone has certain capabilities, including photographic and video capabilities, and more than that, it has the capability to immediately transmit photos and videos globally, and more than that, to instantaneously transmit video globally as the video is being recorded.

The point being it's simply impossible for any mass outbreak of any contagion to go unnoticed and the knowledge of that outbreak transmitted around the world.

We also have things like soap and water, and more importantly, clean water.

In the western world, homes are climate controlled, with filters that screen out microbial and viral threats, and there are any number of personal protective measures a person can take.

One reason the damage from the Spanish Flu Epidemic was mitigated, is because people were aware of it thanks to newspaper and radio.

Now you have newspaper, radio, TV, cable, satellite, internet and cell-phones.

Your fantasy of a contagion wiping out the global population is just that, a fantasy.

There will soon be an unseen world tribulation lasting three and a half years after the man of lawlessness proclaims himself divine and demands worship at the expense of all religions in the rebuilt third temple. Then Jesus will come in power and great glory, he will kill him with the breath of his mouth and will establish the kingdom of God for a thousand years until the seventh day (when judgement will be completed and all wicked men and spirits destroyed), and then there will be a new everlasting heaven and earth for the righteous.

Hi petosiris,

There will be no tribulation and Jesus is dust, so he isn't going anywhere.

For the record, just exactly how many amputees has your god healed?

Is your god impotent and unable to heal amputees?

What kind of god is so weak and impotent they can't even heal amputees? Why does your god hate amputees and ignore their pleas and prayers to be restored?

petosiris

Banned
Hi petosiris,

There will be no tribulation and Jesus is dust, so he isn't going anywhere.

For the record, just exactly how many amputees has your god healed?

Is your god impotent and unable to heal amputees?

What kind of god is so weak and impotent they can't even heal amputees? Why does your god hate amputees and ignore their pleas and prayers to be restored?

I think you didn't get the memo that he healed and worked wonders even raising people from the dead, and that after three days in the tomb, he was himself raised by the Almighty. He will raise all dead people with new bodies, some to everlasting life, others to everlasting contempt.

Humanitarian

1. Asteroid impact
2. Everyone supports VHEMT (so that eventually, all will be dead in a span of 150 years) (low possibility)
3. Anthropocene mass extinction (if global warming is heavy, like in the Permian times)
4. Solar apocalypse (if none of the above happens).