Updated natal chart with the right birth time this time, want to see how much changes

So after asking a family member for the exact birth time since I heard even an hour apart can make a difference, here is my chart. Not sure how much is change or whether there is much fighting spirit in it to help me overcome life obstacles and be a strong person.

https://imgur.com/iIkdvAQ

Last edited:

MoonBucket

Just a slight shift in where the houses start, but of course the aspects and sign placements of planets are the same. Maybe one or two items right near a house boundary would have moved to the adjacent house. You could see this yourself by comparing charts.

Have you found anything useful in the responses that have already been given?

Just a slight shift in where the houses start, but of course the aspects and sign placements of planets are the same. Maybe one or two items right near a house boundary would have moved to the adjacent house. You could see this yourself by comparing charts.

Have you found anything useful in the responses that have already been given?

Not at all since the chart was different.

I find it tough to believe how I am weak and spineless based on my chart when I have a lot of aspects with Pluto, that should make me good at gaining power but am trying to see just how much of a b-tch saturn oppositions and the 12th house are.

I am told I am not hungry for money and power yet that is all I think of on a daily basis so I am trying to see where the inconsistencies are because I am hearing 10 different things about my chart.

conspiracy theorist

Venus, ruler of your 10th house of career, prestige and social standing, is right on your ascendant. Its the first thing I saw when I looked at your chart.

Now your ascendant is ruled by Sun, and not Mercury. The Sun is a planet that is much inclined toward ruler-ship, respect, will and being the best/on top of the pile. There are quite a few Virgo Ascendants on this forum, and you and them have a different presentation, and definitely a different focus.

Traditionally, there are 3 houses that were linked to enemies, and these are the 6th, 7th and 12th. In your chart, the ruler of your 7th house is Saturn, located in the 6th house opposed to your ascendant ruler (you) Sun, in the 12th. You view the world in terms of winners vs. losers, black and white - this guy needs to go down because he's my enemy -- with the amount of fixity and the pluto aspects, you have the potential to be a nasty enemy, hell-bent on destroying the will of the opponent. And now that elevated Mars makes even more sense, as it re-emphasizes your combative way of viewing the world.

This chart actually makes me think that your story has validity, where previously it seemed like you being a ***** and overreacting (I won't discount that this still might be the case, mind you). But, having Algol conjunct the MC, and the Sun-Saturn opposition in 6th-12th axis domiciled (where Saturn in 6th can be descriptive of conflicts in the work environment), does show that you aren't necessarily making this up.

I'm not seeing where you're motivated by any higher ideals, no matter what some say about the 12th house, but what I do see is you getting into a position where the both the 6th and 12th houses take on their more darker meanings - losses, falls, and entrenchment into toxic patterns that may have an effect on your health, just to name a few. (asc ruler is in the 12th and opposite Saturn - always remember that in the course of your hard-driving for success)

MoonBucket

Hi, AstroAssist

I understand your views are colored by your unfortunate experiences.

But if I may, real power comes from inspiring willing cooperation from other people and from mutual respect and appreciation.

Forcefulness and attempts at domination will only go so far, as resentment and resistance will accumulate, leading to a lack of cooperation and knives at one's back (metaphorically at least) -- as you yourself have experienced at the receiving end.

But this is not the only dynamic or way of living available in the world.

And please remember that charts reflect potentials and tendencies as well as challenges and problem areas -- but it is up to you how you tend your garden.

Wishing you the best,
MB

Ukpoohbear

I believed him because I know these things happens but also because I know that pain doesn’t always sound nice or redrafted. Especially if he grew up not having his thoughts listened to like the problem with his Dad. Although I am glad a chart can make someone sure of what truth is.

conspiracy theorist

I believed him because I know these things happens but also because I know that pain doesn’t always sound nice or redrafted. Especially if he grew up not having his thoughts listened to like the problem with his Dad. Although I am glad a chart can make someone sure of what truth is.

Is that what you understood from what I said?

Ukpoohbear

Seeing as how he's spilled his guts about his past and his dad's actions, I don't doubt that you know a lot of about his trauma without needing a chart to go by.

He was being dismissed but not by me. You have learnt by books. Something I aim to do more off and may I advise you to learn without books too :)