Bloating?

Starsign

I know this is a long shot as I am not asking a specific yes/no question but I am getting desperate.

My Question was What ingredient is causing me to bloat?

I have had this almost constant bloating in my tummy for a while now. I have been to the doctors twice and had all the tests. Nothing has been found and I am all clear. The doctor has advised me to keep a food diary and do an elimination diet, which I have been doing, but I am getting more and more despondent.

He also diagnosed me with IBS.

I am so emotionally attached I can't read the chart clearly and I am not very good with medical horarys.

I would really appreciate any insight into this chart, any clues?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_109_what_ingredient_is_causing_me_to_bloat_hr.79083.38333.jpg
    astro_2gw_109_what_ingredient_is_causing_me_to_bloat_hr.79083.38333.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

Starsign

I see Neptune squaring my moon and in 1st house,..well I have been suspecting coffee was a possible culprit lately although I haven't plucked up enough courage to eliminate it yet. I have ruled out gluten and milk.

I had a look at Rex Bills rulership book and coffee is ruled by Neptune. Do you think this is a possibility? I am a HUGE coffee drinker and have withdrawal symptoms without it :(

I suppose all I can do is try. I'll do anything at this point.

Marinka

First -- In my opinion, not a great question as it is not likely that the horary will give you an ingredient.

Second -- late ascendant usually means that the question is too late, already decided.

Third -- Moon VOC - means nothing will come from this question.

I might suggest posting a natal chart with progressions and solar arc. It would be helpful if you also list the date when symptoms started.

If you only want to do horary - then maybe phrase the question differently... "Is a liquid causing the bloating?" or " Is a grain causing the bloating?".

Starsign

Thanks Marinka,

Here is my progressions and solar arc.

My symptoms started suddenly around late June 2013, and they have been fairly constant since.

Attachments

• astro_246gw_01_caroline_t_201479_hp.25572.11686.jpg
    astro_246gw_01_caroline_t_201479_hp.25572.11686.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 25

Marinka

A few items worth mentioning ---

Solar Arc Uranus passed over your natal Jupiter about the time the symptoms started. Jupiter is expansion (bloating) and Uranus here would indicate changeable circumstances ... maybe stress. Jupiter rules the 6th of health and Uranus the 8th/9th houses indicating that the GI symptoms are showing up as a health issue.

Solar Arc Neptune was in opposition to your ascendant not too long ago and this could bring up issues with fluids like drinking or maybe drugs. I might suggest thinking back and identifying whether you were on any drugs like antibiotics when this started. Neptune rules the 10th and that could also may have suggested issues with your profession in that there was a period of deception or maybe things not above board. The only reason that I mention this is that stress can be a triggering factor in some illnesses.

The Solar Arc Saturn was in opposition to your Sun about 1 year ago and that could have resulted in stress/restrictions. This may have corresponded with a period in your life of either a legal issue or maybe divorce/falling out with a significant other. This may have also produced a depression as sun rules the 2nd and 3rd as well as financial issues.

At about the same time, transiting pluto would have been in opposition to your ascendant again suggesting issues with the GI system.

Your doctor seems to have come up with some good suggestions in the elimination diet as a result of a possible IBD diagnosis.

edited to add -- the bloating is only a symptom to what is going on in your body. Symptoms are removed when the cause is removed.

Last edited:

Starsign

Marinka, thank you so much for taking the time to look at my chart.

You are right about the drugs. I had a really bad sinus infection and I was on antibiotics for 2 weeks around the time this bloating started.
They found blood in my urine as well whilst running different tests (had every test for this and all clear as well). Was also checked for ovarian cancer.

I was under alot of stress from work, and still am, but I don't think it's the stress that is causing this. :unsure:

I can probably count on one hand the amount of days my tummy has been "normal" in the last year, and I can't think for the life of me what I had eaten or drunk differently. I am at my wit's end.

It's been very interesting reading your post, as to what's been going on with the planets, it does resonate with me.

I guess I'll keep eliminating and trying different things. If I EVER find out what is causing this I will update this thread.

My thanks again.

Marinka

Did you supplement with probiotics during and after the antibiotics for the sinus infection? If not, you might want to take now for a few weeks.

As to stress - it's not usually the prime factor in most health situations (IMO) but it becomes a secondary factor. For example, if you get sick and you're stressed, it could take longer to heal or it could make the cause of the sickness harder to decipher.

As to your diet, did your doctor suggest a bland diet .. something like baked white fish with white potatoes/white rice for dinner and oatmeal for breakfast?

Also, didn't mention earlier that transiting Jupiter has been in the 1st house of self -- this can cause bloating/weight gain. It will be moving out later this month to Leo so, I would expect that you might be able to get some control of this situation.

Starsign

I did take probiotics during and after taking the antibiotics, but your right, I could probably do with some now. I'll make sure to get some more.

My doctor didn't actually suggest a bland diet, he just said keep a food diary and I may find a pattern as to what's going on (which I haven't yet) I am going to try a bland diet as you have suggested and see what happens.

I did notice Jupiter transiting over my 1st and in Cancer to boot. I hope things will get easier when it moves out next week.

I feel a little ashamed moaning about something really so insignificant when so much bad is happening around the world. I must keep this in mind!

Thanks so much, you have given me a little hope and been very helpful.