Decumbiture

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hey thanks Dr Farr...She's not out of the woods yet, unfortunately.
Mant patients die as a result of post operative infections-the complications can indeed be life threatening.
She had the surgery on the 21st April, was sent home 25th april and returned 26th april.She's home again now-but her temp is >39 degrees C.
The actual time of the surgery (which she diligently NOTED for me!!), has the moon in h1.The moon is actually separating from Jupiter and applying to Venus, ruler of her 11th of hopes and wishes, I presume.
The Dr is still saturn.This worries me.Does his retrogradation indicate he'll have to go back in to fix something?
In Virgo though it comes under Mercury (also retrograde) and we know Mercury rules her lungs.Her outcome here is ruled by Venus, and Venus does apply a trine to the drs' ruler, Saturn, in 5 *somethings*.The Dr's sig is also the focus of a yod here.
Now here's what she has told me happened-lets see if it relates to the event chart for the surgery:
She was scheduled to be the first patient but an emergency came in and had to be done before her.
The operation itself was *a textbook case* as the Dr described it.She did however suffer a very severe allergic reaction to the dressings that were used, which resulted in her being retained in ICU longer-an extra day.
She said at first she felt Ok when she was sent home, just 4 days after the surgery. On day 5 she developed a severe infection and was returned to hospital and given intravenous antibiotics and oral antibiotics to take home.
Today is Day 10. She is home and feeling very ill.Shes not sure the antibiotics are working.I've suggested she also take garlic tablets and Vit C to help her immune system and she has a Drs appt in 3 days.(My hunch is she'll be back in hospital though).

What I don't like here, is that the ruler of her tumour -Jupiter, ruler of h6 is actually moving into h9 where it does have natural strength, and will oppose the Dr's sig.
That's suggesting to me further complications.We'll know more after her next post operative scan.
I hope you are right, Dr Farr.
Thankyou for helping me with this-there will be further updates, and undoubtedly *questions Arising*.Will keep this updated.
Lilly

dr. farr

Therapeutic recommendations (for Lilly to consider suggesting to her client)
+Arnica montana 6x homeopathic tablets: rx 1 tablet on tongue every 2 hours
+Calendula officinalis 6x homeopthic tablets: rx ditto above
(these to assist healing of skin and vascular tissues; boost resistance of vital force to effects of surgical shock, and thus indirectly support immune system vs infection)
+Echinacea herb: 20 drops of liquid extract hourly (will be more directly effective than tea or capsules); drop the herbal extract directly into the mouth, ideally allow absorption in the mouth (tastes bad; may wash down with small amount of water if required)
Purpose: direct stimulant of system vs infections (promotes macrophage/leucocyte activation)

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Further update:
The pathology report is back from the lobe that was removed.The cancer IS an atypical (more aggressive) carcinoid.
Mercury retrograde played out in several ways here.
Firstly she was given wrong information on several occasions, including the diagnosis.
The infection did heal.
Originally they gave the correct diagnosis and then they told her it wasn't as bad as they thought-then after the final lab results, they realised it was an aggressive cancer afterall.
She will now be monitored closely.
More later.(I'll go through everyone's comments-a lot of you were very accurate)
Lilly