Full moon in Scorpio and Scorpio moon natal chart

aquabutterfly

Hi there!

Just want to know how the Scorpio moons are surviving this full moon in Scorpio.
I myself have a scorpio moon conjuncting on the 4th house with the full moon. In scorpio I also have pluto and Uranus (and I'm an aquarius sun). So basically I've been being bombarded with insights that happened very spontaneously throughout the day.

I would love to hear your experiences

Thanks!

ElenaJ

Taurus moon close to the full moon (and transiting Uranus), on midheaven, so the opposite of yours.
Lockdown is beginning to ease up and getting back to work and projects that were suspended for two months!

tikana

Hi there!

Just want to know how the Scorpio moons are surviving this full moon in Scorpio.
I myself have a scorpio moon conjuncting on the 4th house with the full moon. In scorpio I also have pluto and Uranus (and I'm an aquarius sun). So basically I've been being bombarded with insights that happened very spontaneously throughout the day.

Thanks!

Crikey
Howl at the moon ...yea sun/moon polarity -- brutal
Moon in sco is bad enough
Conj, sq, opposion sun/moon
Yikes

ToltecLearn

Hi there!

Thanks!

hi amiga i have moon in scorp too hmm not big deal just more energy at night working harder on work projects and feeling that im in a good path
yeah those spentaneous things sounds like uranus full on hope u do something good with those uranus thoughts :wink:
yeah more energy with moon in scorp :ninja:

CapAquaPis

Would a full moon in Scorpio combined with other planetary aspects this year have a reverse effect on let's say Scorpio sun people, esp. my GF is one with a Scorpio moon and Aquarius rising? Her birthdate is Nov 16, 1961, but I thought she said Aries rising, maybe this is incorrect, she needs to check her birth time.

ElenaJ

Would a full moon in Scorpio combined with other planetary aspects this year have a reverse effect on let's say Scorpio sun people, esp. my GF is one with a Scorpio moon and Aquarius rising? Her birthdate is Nov 16, 1961, but I thought she said Aries rising, maybe this is incorrect, she needs to check her birth time.

Actually, my birth date is November 17th, but for my sun I haven't felt anything yet.
My moon however is 4 degrees taurus. And there I'm getting some flak!

aquabutterfly

hi amiga i have moon in scorp too hmm not big deal just more energy at night working harder on work projects and feeling that im in a good path
yeah those spentaneous things sounds like uranus full on hope u do something good with those uranus thoughts :wink:

Hola! So you suffer from scorpio moon too!? Ahahaha being an aquarius sun with scorpio moon and Scorpio uranus is indeed something! Let's say I had a transcendental full moon 🦂

aquabutterfly

I refer scorpio moon because it deals with emotions.... But I guess depending on the chart you can have different outcomes.

or1000

Hmmm as a cancer sun scorp moon, I’m looking into this whole moon influence. I felt the same with more energy at night like you said.