A Voyage of Discovery: Astrological Ages for the Tropical Zodiac

david starling

All ages are mixed blessings.

We won't really know what the Aquarian Age will be like until it takes effect. What we have now are the mixed blessings during the last years of the tropical Age of Capricorn and the sidereal Age of Pisces--there's good mixed with the bad, no doubt.

People forget, the Vietnam War was raging during the time we were hoping for a better future.

Opal

Premium Member
We won't really know what the Aquarian Age will be like until it takes effect. What we have now are the mixed blessings during the last years of the tropical Age of Capricorn and the sidereal Age of Pisces--there's good mixed with the bad, no doubt.

People forget, the Vietnam War was raging during the time we were hoping for a better future.

I really meant all ages. Regardless of what age we might be in.

david starling

Saw J.A.s diagram of the "7000 Years of Man".

The rate of precession is said to have increased somewhat. So, covering such a long period of time, in that context, we could average out the current 2148 year span of this sidereal Age of Pisces with somewhat longer, past Ages and go with 2160 years per Age. In that case, from the BEGINNING of the sidereal Age of Taurus to the BEGINNING of the Age of Aquarius wouldn't add up to an even 7000 years, but to 6,480 years.

The tropical Age of Capricorn, at the current rate of precession, is 1743 years, which would average out nicely over the course of the millennia to 1750 years. So, from the BEGINNING of the tropical Age of Libra to the BEGINNING of the tropical Aquarian Age adds up to....7000 years. :cool:

david starling

According to a very popular Yuga timeline (there are other versions), the Kali Yuga we're transitioning out of now began at about 3100 B.C.E. That's the averaged start-year for the tropical Age of Sign #8 Scorpio, meaning the end of the tropical Age of Sign #7 Libra.

7000 years from the beginning of the tropical Age of Libra, in 4850 B.C.E., we have the beginning of the tropical Age of Sign #11 Aquarius, in 2150 A.D.

"7 come 11", the two winning Sign #'s, free from the Kali Yuga! :biggrin:

Last edited:

david starling

It pleases me that I'm able to provide a logical, factual way for tropical astrologers to stop treating the sidereal Zodiac as an "Ages-only" instrument that they can twist to create any Aquarian Age start-date they desire.

Last edited:

CapAquaPis

In the world's 1,986th Easter, we are hoping for the world to recover from the covid19 pandemic affecting all of us physically, economically and esp. emotionally. Almost 2000 years in our millennia since the cruxificion of Jesus, were on stand by and I believe in the new age of Aquarius soon to come, science and medical innovation will make humanity defeat the virus.

Last edited:

david starling

BIG difference between the sidereal Neptunian-ruled, retrograde Age of Pisces merging into a retrograde Age of Aquarius, and a direct, Saturn-ruled tropical Age of Capricorn butting up against a direct, determined, Uranian-ruled Aquarian Age.

Last edited:

david starling

Louis Macneice, the famous "poetic" astrologer, blamed the horrendous conflicts of the 20th Century on Saturn's unwillingness to begin acknowledging Uranian authority. This was entirely intuitive on his part, since he presumably wasn't aware of the tropical Age-transition from Saturnian to Uranian Age-rulership. It was, however, about the old ways conflicting with the new.

I don't see this as a problem for the sidereal Age of Pisces, under Neptunian-rulership, transitioning into the Uranian-ruled, sidereal Age of Aquarius.

Last edited:

david starling

The 10th tropical Sign, Capricorn, is of the Element, Earth, which focuses
on the physical, rather the spiritual plane, although it is capable of spirituality.
It's of the Cardinal-modality, which encourages innovations and useful inventions.

It's competitive, and ambitious, and is a civilization-building Sign.

On the other hand, the 12th tropical Sign, Pisces, is "none-of-the-above".
So, in assessing the current Age--from the middle portion known as "the Renaissance", through the Capitalist Industrial Revolution which began in the 3rd Decant, and now, especially in its ending few degrees, the Capitalist Technological Revolution--it is obviously not what one could reasonably expect from an Age of Pisces.

Therefore, based on the incorrect assumption that it had to be a choice between an Age of Pisces and an early start to the Aquarian Age, the latter became the standard, Modernistic, tropical opinion.

Once you factor in the tropical Age of Capricorn (c.400 A.D.-2149 A.D.), burdened as it is with its Saturnian rulership, it makes sense that the Aquarian Age isn't yet in effect--provided one includes the Uranian rulership of the 11th tropical Sign. :biggrin:

Last edited:

david starling

The culmination of the Age of Capricorn is symbolized by the required clothing worn to represent authority and respectability in the West: The business suit and tie! :biggrin:

Also known as a "power suit" in the business, political, and legal professions. It must be conservative rather than flashy, well-tailored, and as expensive as one can afford. A Rolex watch is considered an appropriate accoutrement.

Last edited:

david starling

A power suit would have been far too constricting during the wild and woolly tropical Age of Sagittarius (c.1350 B.C.E.-400 A.D.).

The mighty Roman Senators wore togas.

petosiris

Banned
What's your opinion of the 7000 Years of Man concept? These tropical Ages fit it perfectly.

What does it say?

I have to told you my belief that the world will last about 7000 years, and that the kingdom of God will arrive by the 6000th, and that the last 1000 years will be a Sabbath in relation to the seven days of creation described in Genesis. And I have said also that Psalm 90 and 2 Peter 3 prophesy of this in riddles, and that it was expounded upon by the oral tradition of the apostles handed down to the elders such as Papias, Irenaeus and Hippolytus. - http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0103528.htm

Irenaeus records a tradition handed to Papias that the vines in the kingdom will come with 10000 boughs, with 10000 branches on each bough, with 10000 shoots on each branch, with 10000 clusters on each branch, and with 10000 grapes on each branch, with each grape giving 935 litre of wine. There will be food from the earth in similar proportions satisfying and pacifying all carnivorous animals. :smile:

david starling

What does it say?

I have to told you my belief that the world will last about 7000 years, and that the kingdom of God will arrive by the 6000th, and that the last 1000 years will be a Sabbath in relation to the seven days of creation described in Genesis. And I have said also that Psalm 90 and 2 Peter 3 prophesy of this in riddles, and that it was expounded upon by the oral tradition of the apostles handed down to the elders such as Papias, Irenaeus and Hippolytus. - http://www.newadvent.org/fathers/0103528.htm

Irenaeus records a tradition handed to Papias that the vines in the kingdom will come with 10000 boughs, with 10000 branches on each bough, with 10000 shoots on each branch, with 10000 clusters on each branch, and with 10000 grapes on each branch, with each grape giving 935 litre of wine. There will be food from the earth in similar proportions satisfying and pacifying all carnivorous animals. :smile:

It says, when synchronized with these tropical Ages, that the 7000 years ends when the tropical Age-indicator's Mean-setting ingresses tropical Aquarius in 2149.

david starling

No one can know the exact time of the age of Aquarius. :smile:

The first ingress will be temporary, True-setting 2047. There's Nutation involved, due to the Moon. So, the tidal motion of the Age moves the True-setting back and forth. The Mean-setting is steadily direct, at 1+ minute of arc per year, 58.1 years per degree, and will ingress tropical Aquarius in 2149 at the current value of the Precession of the Perihelion.