Covid-19: how are you responding?

CapAquaPis

Thinking about when exactly covid19 first arrived back in Jan without notice since my state CA does get many travelers from around the world, I had a respiratory infection as well other store coworkers back in Jan. And I had reoccurring allergy like symptoms ever since. I need to be tested if I was preexposed or any evidence of developed antibodies, which was reported in blood samples of covid19 survivors and recoveries find them to provide immunity from the virus after exposure (sort of like measles, mumps, rubella and chickenpox, I had the pox at age 16 and shingles in my mid 20s). It's unknown a person who had covid19 can catch it a second time (just like it's cousins rhinovirus or the common cold and influenza, but covid19 is a SARS coronavirus, a different virus).

I look at astrological data and health information about my own family with concerns based on the stars and their health.

*Dad (Dec 17, 1946) who said he had a covid19 test and the results were negative, but he has breathing issues for years and he's a senior, high risk to get covid19 easily.

*Mom (Apr 29, 1951) has obesity, COPD and diabetes from past smoking habit. She survived 2 hospital stays in the 1990s, pneumonia in 1992 when I was 12 and given a chickenpox vaccine to put her in a second hospital stay in 1996-97 Christmas season. However, a birth anomaly she told me is a third small lung on the back side and a few million people indeed are born with an extra organ than their body needs.

*My GF (Nov 14, 1961) is a Scorpio and I don't really know her medical history, but that sun sign. She has mild form of autism like I do and she has a service dog whenever in public.

*My half-sister (Dec 21, 1970) from dad's first marriage, she and Dad never had chickenpox symptoms when they took care of me and my brother when we had it, but their blood tests find they were preexposed after all.

*My bro (Apr 23, 1981) is a smoker, had a lung rupture a few years ago, drug use is known, alcohol abuse too and has mental health issues.

*My nephew (Jan 18, 2000) takes care of my mom who won't leave the house, and he shops with my dad for errands to assure his grandparents have what they need when in social isolation.

*My stepniece (Nov 16, 2014) has a Scorpio sun, but children may fare better in covid19 than seniors, I'm not wishing anyone esp children with this ailment.

*And finally myself (Feb 15, 1980) - I wondered if a rubella vaccine gave me autism back when medical experts did not know unusual natural rubella immunity is inherited from parent to child. My mom does after discovering this trait in her state marriage license blood test. She never had rubella nor the vaccine existed in her 1950s childhood.

Covid19 is what everyone on Earth wants to avoid, and estimates from 1 to 40 to 70% of the world population could theoretically either die from, followed by currently carry without symptoms, to overall experienced contraction of the virus this year.

ElenaJ

My son, daughter-in-law, and little grandson have been sheltering in place in their home in the mountains of Colorado. He texted me this morning that he's come down with a sore throat and fever. No cough to date, but since he's asthmatic and has lost a lot of his lung capacity I am concerned. We're all hoping that it's *just* the flu.

Can he get a test?
Hopefully it is just a cold, but if it isn't the first few days are relatively calm, then it comes on hard and strong suddenly. Not to frighten you, but because you mention his lung difficulties.

ElenaJ

"*My nephew (Jan 18, 2000) takes care of my mom who won't leave the house, and he shops with my dad for errands to assure his grandparents have what they need when in social isolation."

Be sure they are careful when they bring groceries to the house. They should wear a mask and disposable gloves, even and especially in the house. To not transmit the outside world to their grandparents. You can't be over cautious.

CapAquaPis

"*My nephew (Jan 18, 2000) takes care of my mom who won't leave the house, and he shops with my dad for errands to assure his grandparents have what they need when in social isolation."

Be sure they are careful when they bring groceries to the house. They should wear a mask and disposable gloves, even and especially in the house. To not transmit the outside world to their grandparents. You can't be over cautious.

He certainly does...I'm happy and relieved for him. There are grocery delivery options they should look into. It's very risky for everyone in the entire planet right now, but to be an essential business associate in a grocery store...or a nurse in an ICU crowded with a wave of covid19 sufferers...and a first responder in the CDC, military, firefighting and law enforcement...are too important to not really stay home at this time.

CapAquaPis

Can he get a test?
Hopefully it is just a cold, but if it isn't the first few days are relatively calm, then it comes on hard and strong suddenly. Not to frighten you, but because you mention his lung difficulties.

March is a big allergy season in North America and medical experts assure the public on certain symptoms of allergies, colds and flus are not covid19 (i.e. itchy eyes). We're trying not to panic and jump into conclusions, but a lot of us for a month are worried and anxious for our lives. Most Americans quarantined themselves regardless they have covid19 or not.

Osamenor

Staff member
Our UK prime minister Boris Johnson is now currently in intensive care with COVID-19. I do hope he recovers from this :sad:

I thought he wasn't very well liked over there.

Though I suppose losing the prime minister would be another level of chaos that you don't need.

Personally, I would not be sad at all if Trump died of the coronavirus. I would think he got exactly what he deserved. The only sadness I would feel if I heard he was in intensive care with it would be the thought that they were trying so hard to save his worthless life, when so many others can't get care at all.

It would be chaos if he did die, but I really don't think that would be any worse than the chaos he's causing.

My impression of Johnson is that he's the UK's Trump.

david starling

Though I suppose losing the prime minister would be another level of chaos that you don't need.

Personally, I would not be sad at all if Trump died of the coronavirus. I would think he got exactly what he deserved. The only sadness I would feel if I heard he was in intensive care with it would be the thought that they were trying so hard to save his worthless life, when so many others can't get care at all.

It would be chaos if he did die, but I really don't think that would be any worse than the chaos he's causing.

Osa, you're usually so straightforward about your opinions. But here you are, being downright "wishy washy" and equivocal concerning your opinion of Donald Trump. Come on, tell us how'ya REALLY feel about him! :lol:

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Your right he's not very well-liked around here, but since his hospital admittance a lot of people's compassionate side is coming out towards him, including my own. Nobodys perfect and he's not a perfect PM, but he doesn't deserve to die from this. He's supposed to be going on a ventilator today, it's not looking good.

Hkk

Account Closed

Boris is nowt like trump! You got it wrong osa.

The only ppl that don’t like Boris are people who don’t like to work for a living. He has personality which most of the U.K. lacks anyway. I like Boris. His personal life has nothing to do with us which is what most ppl look at. If anything does happen to him the country will be worse off. At the moment he’s the best person for the job. The last prime minister in this situation would have made things a lot worse.
Trump is an idiot but again I have to say he is the stronger president to deal with this. Anyone else would not step up.

In a period like this we need strong people to deal with the job at hand.

Back to the question: the way I’m responding to Covid is going by the rules and doing what I’m asked to. Staying in. Having my walk a day and exercise.

Stick to the thread osa!! Lead by example

david starling

https://www.davidicke.com/article/567418/david-icke-live-london-real-today-330pm-uk

Listen to this video. David Icke explains in great depth exactly what's going on with covid-19. Maybe some of you have already seen this, and if so, good, I hope you passed it on! :) Others on here may think David's a shill but I don't believe he is. He speaks way too much common sense in general to be a shill. For anyone who thinks covid-19 is for real, maybe your reality needs a shake up, but you also have to be open to that and receive the information he provides with an open mind and heart, but if you're only going to watch the video with the sole purpose of shooting down everything he says, then don't bother.

Trump's Reptilian. Icke says he, himself, has some Reptilian dna. Reptilians are immune to Covid-19.

david starling

EU5C8c8U8AEnwvk

Here's an interesting chart. Pneumonia cases for this year in the US (red line) begin to mysteriously drop off at around the time when covid-19 cases begin to rise. Coincidence? Are we suddenly getting better at preventing pneumonia? Or are pneumonia cases now just merely being diagnosed as covid-19 to inflate its numbers and make it look pandemicish? And if so, is it only being done with pneumonia or other illnesses too? :whistling::bandit:

Speaking of which, pneumonia can also have the difficulty breathing sort of symptoms that seem to be attributed to covid-19.

What thinketh you?

Looks like we're finally taking pneumonia seriously, instead of simply writing off pneumonia fatalities as an inevitable fact of life.

david starling

It's considered the end period of the "seasonal pneumonia" danger. Makes sense that cases of those strains of the disease would be declining in number.

david starling

Without the deployment of 5G worldwide, Covid-19 would not have become a pandemic. Not that it causes Covid-19, just that it weakens our defenses against it, and many other deadly, but less contagious diseases also.

waybread

There's a saying in the Bible that God does not want the death of the sinner: He only wants for the sinner to repent.

I sure wouldn't mind Trump getting some come-uppance, but honestly, there are enough crazies in the US that I think all kinds of conspiracy theories would take hold, blaming his death on the Deep State, the Democrats, the Jews, or liberal Christians. Visible minorities who are already targeted by hate crimes would probably just experience many more of them if Trump were to die of CV-19. A lot of these crazies are heavily armed.

I'd rather see a miracle whereby Trump starts listening to medical experts and uses his political power to follow their advice.

waybread

Can he get a test?

Thankfully, the penicillin did the trick, so it probably was "just" strep throat.

Actually, I was spending a bunch of my shelter-in-place time arguing theology with Petosiris.

A good time for some more engaging discussion threads?

Chrysalis

Looking at Boris Johnson's chart, he's currently got Neptune squaring his 6th house mercury (lungs). When mercury was conjunct Neptune a couple of days ago which was exactly square his Mercury, was when he was admitted into the hospital.

Last edited: