Relationship Breakup - Help Please

Maggy

I'm struggling to find closure since the breakup of a long-term relationship. I adjusted the transits in this composite to reflect the date of our split.

Being just a novice astrology student, I'm having trouble piecing together the particulars. So your help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_Composite.jpg
    astro_Composite.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Composite.jpg
    Composite.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi maggy
ojkay long term but no marriage.
ths might be nducated by the Neptune oppositoik to juno on the ascendant axis as Neptune can weaken physical bonds and conceal real feelings. thuis is also shown by mercury square to pluto. this aspect shows there wa never complete communication ad you bought had hidden feeling that were not talked about. this aspect can bring sudden silence to conversations that get to close to these "repressed" ideas/feelings. this aspect shows a basic lack of mental intimacy.
the composite has golden rectangle with Uranus opposed to Jupiter and the moon opposed to Saturn. quite a interesting array here as these two oppositions in a composite usually bring a quick or sudden breakup as they are opposite in nature.
the satrun/moon opposition forms a tsquare with chiron. ths again is a aspect of distance and domination. this shows that you really had different personalities and likely there was often testing of each other's wills.

overall the golden triangle is very good for financial matters. it may have been that you or he served the other as a economic advisor in some way.
the chart shows a business partnership more tha a emotional partner, so my cut feeling is that he feigned emotional interest so as keep I your good graces for the financial elements or advice.

the transiting south node was conjunct juno 13aries 53 on 1/9/15 and the north node transited Neptune at 13lib05 on 1/19/15. this is the likely period when the relationship when south. if so then the causal element was that you probably started asking questions about commitment and marriage. his response was to end the relationship as he had probably earlier made commitment or marriage a possibility while all along he had no intention to marry you.

rahu

Maggy

Thank you for your reply Rahu. Actually, I'm the one who broke off the relationship. And yes, it happened quite suddenly. He was emotionally abusive. I couldn't reason with him and finally just reached my limit. I blame myself for allowing it to go on so long. Your assessment helps. Thank you.

thelivingsky

Hi Maggie,

There are many good aspects in the composite chart so it is no surprise you felt much attachment and hope for the relationship. But the Moon opp. Saturn is difficult - hard aspects with these make for much difficulty in creating a sense of deep emotional closeness. And transiting Saturn recently was and may still be making square aspect to this Moon and Saturn position making that dynamic even more difficult through that time period. Also the nodal axis recently transited the ASC/DES axis of the composite -so the transits were very compelling for a need to re-make it or break it off. Astrology can indicate attraction and isolate specific issues but it usually cannot tell you if a person is of high character; unfortunately we all have to figure that out by observation and experience.

Good luck with your healing and best wishes for future happiness. I have some articles at my blog about relationship compatibility and how to assess prospective partners.

Barb at thelivingsky.wordpress.com