So, what's the Aquarian Age?

Kite

Sounds like a worthy study. I can see that perhaps this generalization of the times we live in as "The Aquarian Age" might be pushing your buttons somewhat because of the incongruencies you see between the systems along with the unproved promises made by the metaphysicians of the past couple of hundred years.

I would join you in wanting to make sure that I'm not hanging my hat on some pie in the sky dream destined to fall apart. I do however believe in listening to ones intuition as much if not more than one's intellect.

There are some sensitives in this community who can feel something very dramitic occuring and escalating into the next few years. A lot of this is tied to the Mayan calendar and many other ancient prophesies globally - not just Astrology and the Aquarian Age banner. Perhaps this topic should be called New Age Astrology as opposed to Astrology in the Aquarian Age so as to not elevate Aquarius above any other sign (although it is my rising sign so I am somewhat beholden to it).

pwadm

Staff member
That's an interesting topic. For instance I noticed that the Galactic Center (center of gravity of our galaxy) entered Sagitarius (which is about religion) in the summer of the year 65 AD. After 65 AD Christianity passed from Jewish to gentile dominance.

I'm not into sidereal astrology at all because I don't think it works. My common sense tells me that if tropical astrology works this well without any thoughts to the vernal point, it basically means that it has nothing to do with the constellations. Actually, what we currently call a constellation is just a group of stars, figured out by people staring to the night sky. It doesn't necessarily mean that the stars are meant to be grouped into constellation. I rather prefer to think of sectors of the sky rather than constellations.
Take the Moon mansions for instance. They are sectors of the sky also, but they're not related to the constellations.

A

Anonymous

:D... thank you Elianah for your information...does anyone else find the sync between the Mayan calendar and the Aquarian transits interesting? :idea:

Laura Elizabeth

Radu said:
That's an interesting topic. For instance I noticed that the Galactic Center (center of gravity of our galaxy) entered Sagitarius (which is about religion) in the summer of the year 65 AD. After 65 AD Christianity passed from Jewish to gentile dominance.

This is slightly off-topic, but your comment above is a close as I can get to finding the right place to ask my question:

The re-appearing of the gnostic gospels (Dead Sea Scrolls) after the end of the second world war - where's the connection from their first writings and coming out now? What I'm trying to piece together in my own head is how they're inter-related (if, indeed, they are). Civilizations seem to have 500 year (plus or minus) cycles of death and rebirth and I'm fairly certain (Aquarian Age notwithstanding) we're at the beginning of a Renaissance, similar to the last one (printing press = internet). So, if 2000 years ago, the gnostic gospels we're driven underground, to hid their truths, why are they re-appearing now? Why not five hundred years ago, or 1,000 or 1,500? What is the astrological trigger for this?

I don't have the exact date, but the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered in December 1947. Pluto was at 14 Leo, Neptune at 12 Libra, Uranus at 24 Gemini. I can't remember when the Da Vinci Code was published, but according to Amazon.com, it was March 18, 2003 - Pluto at 19 Sag, Neptune at 12 Aquarius, Uranus at 0 Pisces. I think there's a trigger here, with the outer planets, but I'm not sure. I keep scanning historical empherides (in 65 CE Pluto at 4 Aquarius, Neptune at 7 Aries and Uranus at 10 Capricorn - I don't see a connection to the reappearance of the gnostic gospels), but I'm not coming up with great insights.

I'm sorry, I know my post is... um... incomprehensible?? :D There's something tickling the back of my brain and I can't figure out what it is.

And, my question(s) isn't just to Radu, but to anyone who wants to comment.

Kite

Laura Elizabeth,

Please see Star of Bethlehem and Harmonic Concordance Chart of 2003

Although the Dead Sea Scrolls were found in 1947, their content has been pieced together for some time. It's only recently that we've gotten a new Issiah for instance with Greg Braden's Issiah Effect book and the new Judas Gospel. Thomas has been around for awhile but really the mass consciousness for these alternative gospels hit full steam at around the same time as the Harmonic Concordance chart and the Da Vinci code reached critical mass with the help of a Tv special in November of that year

"In November came another bonus: ABC aired a primetime special called "Jesus, Mary, and Da Vinci," which seriously considered the historical ideas in the book. Brown appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America" in the morning, the special aired that night, and Rubin says the one-two punch drove sales through the roof, 34 weeks after publication day. "

My theory is that the original Christianity was too esoteric to be truly understood by anyone except the most initiated. The Bethlehem chart features a Grand Cross which the Harmonic Concordance chart does not but it does feature Chiron - the Raibow bridge which allows all of us to be initiates if we choose to grasp it's "key" to the mysteries.

Kite

Lapis

Whats the Aquarian Age?

"Time was winding down to Zero Point, (the reversal of time existing between 1 B.C. and 1 A.D.) and everybody was waiting for the gods. The world was outrageously pagan and polytheistic, and there was a temple for every god everywhere on the planet. I, Tzolk'in, knew that the Age of Pisces was about to begin, an age when humans would process their deepest feelings for 2000 years after 24,000 years of evolution. These feelings had to be purified so their bodies would be able to handle the intense kundalini energy in the Age of Aquarius to follow. Then a nine-dimensional human in incarnational form - a fully human Maya - would have to be calibrated into the Earth to hold the field in his body during Zero Point. This had never happened before in the third dimension, and even I, Tzolk'in, was amazed by such an idea. Yet for you to become intentional humans, you had to first EXPERIENCE this kind of human. Therefore Christ was brought into the the planet at Teotihuacan as he was born in physical body in Palestine. His light body- ka- was implaned at Teotihuacan where many stellar representatives could work with him as he wove all nine dimensions into the planetary field. Christ actually came into each of the nine dimensions of Earth; his implantation in Mexico was his eigth-dimensional form- his form that works with galactic structures. Teotihuacan has many different kinds of temples - Pyramid of the Sun, Temple of the Moon, Temple of the Quetzal Butterfly, Temple of the Plumed Shell- that hold all nine dimensions in form."

This was just a tiny bit from The Pleiadian Agenda - A New Cosmology for the Age of Light 1995 by Barbara Hand Clow.

[Moderator edit - due to Copyright protection.]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kite

Hey Lapis - thanks for the quote!

Yes, the journey continues to boggle the mind. I think I ordered about 6 books today on the Mayan calendar and am in conversations with two authors, Calleman and Pinchbeck (his book on 2012 comes out next month).

I can believe that I've pretty much ignored all this Mayan stuff as superstitious apocalypse theory until pretty much this past year. Here's another great link that ties into the geometry and synchronicities of this Age of Aquarius discussion. The Mayan Connection

I'll cross post this in the ET thread as well.

Kite

Lapis

Kite,

The first time I read your line about "Indigos being freedom junkies" I laughed out loud because I can SO relate. Like Marciniak's channeled Pleiadian group calling some of us "System Busters"....... same thing to me! I just really enjoyed the way you said it.

I swear you must be as good a 'Sender' as I am a 'Receiver' because no matter what it seems, I feel and hear you at that level most of the time. Its happened so many times now there's no doubt in my mind any longer that you and I have an invisible etheric string with 2 small tin cans at both ends stretched between us!!! :lol:

I should have know that I was quoting all that B. H. Clow Mayan Star info because of you! Like I mentioned before about you getting it (pretty great huh?), there's things in it that will instantly make sense to you. Very personal things, just like it did for me. That's the only book I've found so far that containes some exact information about very specific events, energies and star beings/systems that I'd remembered for most of my life! It was a gift from the higher dimensions when I connected with it. I wasn't so alone with my strange memories and knowings any longer.

I'm off to read the "Mayan Connection" you left. :)

Kite

Lapis,

Unfortunately, I'm a great sender and became aware of that talent/curse 28 years ago when a clairvoyant read my aura (indigo primary color then btw but I had no clue of significance). ANyway, I had to learn very quickly to be careful with my thoughts as even "normal" people could feel what I was thinking. It really sucked actually but did force me to deal with a lot of stuff so as not to "infect" others.

Hey, I tried to get in conact with BH Clow to discuss my UFO experience and atrological synchronicity and connections with P's. Somehow I got it into my mind that she's Rob Hand's sister. So I wrote Rob and he told me not so. She seems to be undercover with her e-mail so maybe you might know some P's that could add some insight since we are so tightly "tin canned" to each other :wink:

Anyway, I guess I'm supposed to be on this quest for now and will continue to "sync" up with what's needed so if your associates or yourself want to withhold, I can certainly understand....I feel another quote coming on...oh rats, I already use that one in my signature!

Kite

Lapis

Kite,

I don't know how to get in touch with Barbara Hand Clow. I couldn't find anything at her site either.

I remember reading somewhere, in one of her books I think, where she mentioned one of her brothers as "Rob" so I assumed that this was Robert Hand. Now I'm not sure either....? :?

I'm not sure what you meant by??? "....so if your associates or yourself want to withhold, I can certainly understand....."

There's a lot of info in her Pleiadian Agenda book that talks about the Nibiru/Anunnaki/Hebrews-"Hibiru" which was why I was prompted to suggest this book to you now. I sense its private for you (I'm not Jewish as you know) and that's why I haven't said anymore about that. I hope I haven't made you feel like I am withholding anything from you?!

Kite

No no no, I was trying to get a hold of her to try to see if the UFO sighting I had was indeed picturing the Pleaides in the sky. I figured maybe you might receive some information about that..or might not since I seem to be led into all of these other areas. I've posted the images in the ET thread.

Yes the Hibiru information is hard to handle but this is not the first time I've been exposed to it so no worries there. I thought Barbara handled the material responsibly. I wish I could say the same of others who have referenced these accounts. Sitchen is very factual with his work but a few people affiliated with Flower of Life movement are very judgemental in their references almost to point of anti-semitism.

I believe all of this happened as part of a higher plan where duality has no part. It might be worth a discussion thread at some point.

Kite

Laura Elizabeth

Kite said:
Laura Elizabeth,

Please see Star of Bethlehem and Harmonic Concordance Chart of 2003

Although the Dead Sea Scrolls were found in 1947, their content has been pieced together for some time. It's only recently that we've gotten a new Issiah for instance with Greg Braden's Issiah Effect book and the new Judas Gospel. Thomas has been around for awhile but really the mass consciousness for these alternative gospels hit full steam at around the same time as the Harmonic Concordance chart and the Da Vinci code reached critical mass with the help of a Tv special in November of that year

"In November came another bonus: ABC aired a primetime special called "Jesus, Mary, and Da Vinci," which seriously considered the historical ideas in the book. Brown appeared on ABC's "Good Morning America" in the morning, the special aired that night, and Rubin says the one-two punch drove sales through the roof, 34 weeks after publication day. "

My theory is that the original Christianity was too esoteric to be truly understood by anyone except the most initiated. The Bethlehem chart features a Grand Cross which the Harmonic Concordance chart does not but it does feature Chiron - the Raibow bridge which allows all of us to be initiates if we choose to grasp it's "key" to the mysteries.

Kite

Thanks for the links Kite. I was wondering if Chiron was the key (no pun intended).

Lapis

Kite,

I'm relieved. Like I've mentioned before, I have a huge connection to Orion so in my own way I understand. :wink: I haven't read any of the 'Flower of Life' stuff simply because it never called out to me. Thanks for that validation. And I know you're very right about it all being part of a much higher plane. From 8D to 4D to 3D is a huge learning.......and risk!

Sorry All for getting off-thread a bit! Back to the ET thread with this.

Lapis

:aquarius:

*The bottom line or energy Wave represents life in physical 3D reality. The old human human.

*The seemingly empty space inbetween the 2 lines or Waves of energy, represents 4D or the whole astral plane.

*The top energy Wave represents the 5th dimension (5D), a much less dense reality that vibrates faster than the lower line or Wave. The potential new Cosmic human or human carrying far more Light.

What's being called "Ascension" has to do with much of humanity now going through the beginning phases of being in the bottom line/reality and moving through working and transmuting the space inbetween - all the astral plane junk. The continued process of repeatedly doing this is what slowly vibrates one into the upper or 5D line or energy Wave. This process is IMO the primary purpose of the Age of Aquarius. It may require the full 2,100+ years for those able to make the switch over, or it may happen in a typical Uranian sort of way!?

I received this understanding, this symbology, from one of my short journeys into that upper 5D energy Aquarian Wave....what will become life/reality in the Age of Aquarius if you've transmuted the seemingly empty space inbetween. This one was for you Radu. :)

Kite

Lapis - fantastic intrepretation of the glyph!

The 4D stuff is indeed junk. As confusing as it is, it's a bridge that needs to be crossed. This is the realm of trippiness and tricksters. Bliss junkies beware that what goes up must come down. Or as Pisces shows - What swims right must eventually swim left.

The ups and downs will never fully go away as the Aquarius waves show But...we can surf them if we choose by recognizing we still have one foot in 3D, one foot in 5D which straddles the astral chasm. What will happen in 2012...I'll throw some thoughts into that thread.

Kite

david starling

Lapis - fantastic intrepretation of the glyph!

The 4D stuff is indeed junk. As confusing as it is, it's a bridge that needs to be crossed. This is the realm of trippiness and tricksters. Bliss junkies beware that what goes up must come down. Or as Pisces shows - What swims right must eventually swim left.

The ups and downs will never fully go away as the Aquarius waves show But...we can surf them if we choose by recognizing we still have one foot in 3D, one foot in 5D which straddles the astral chasm. What will happen in 2012...I'll throw some thoughts into that thread.

Kite

Here's a thread from 15 years ago, about the Aquarian Age! And, Kite is still posting.

Kite, any new thoughts 15 years later?

And, have you seen my method for determining the Aquarian Age in tropical coordinates using Precession of the Perihelion, in place of Precession of the Equinox in sidereal coordinates?

If so, any comments are welcome, both positive and/or negative.