Asking about my career

desigirl

Namaste,

I wanted to know when to expect a promotion in my current position. My manager wants me to take on more responsibilities but has not given me a timeline for the next level.

Here are my birth details

DOB December 27th, 1970
Time of Birth 6 am
Gurdaspur, Punjab

Thank you in advance.

creativei

Ketu in 10th gives many cuts and changes in career unless your work is related to spiritual or medical you wont find satisfaction . 10th lord in 2nd is good but it has joined with mer who is 8th n 11th so for some period of time you have to suffer only after showing 8th house power it shows 11th house power , many scorpio lagna persons came from low level to high . but once it started to give it takes you high. currently you are undergoing mars dasa who is 6th lord is not good gives troubles in many ways from office politics to firing . also sat mars aspecting mutually gives problems in career . cant go to higher rank . this mars dasa and next rahu dasa is not good for health and career . both 8th n 10th lord is aspected by 6th lord mars . so you will have changes in career health financial troubles etc also you will have residence change too . since 6th lord dasa is in operation it may trigger divorce and disputes with wife . you may have that already but coming dasa it will be high you get sudden changes in life all your enemies will vanished but you will have legal medical expenses coming years . only in jup dasa its good over all . it means you will have peaceful ending . sorry no career progress is indicated . just sustain where you are and wait for good time . never ever leave a job and dont take that risk else you end up as looser . because both this mars dasa and coming dasa are malefic you have to be careful . one thing is sure whatever problem is nothing shakes you , you quickly regains lost things again . but your wife career is good coming dasas . you are asking about career but you have to deal many issues coming years prepare yourself for that , family issues bothers you more than career ..

desigirl

Thank you for the response. Actually, I am his wife posting on his behalf because my husband does not believe in Astrology.

I like to follow astrology as a roadmap in life. As for disputes with wife we are happily married. Our marriage horoscope barely matches, but it was a love marriage and we are going strong.

Your response is a bit concerning because you talk about my husband's health issues which are stressful for me.

I would humbly request any other astrologer in this forum to please add their opinion.

Last edited:

mathur_dinesh

According to my software your husband is still in the major-period of the Moon till 09/January/2023. He will enter Mars major-period from that date.
The Moon is the owner of the ninth house and should therefore have given good results since the time its major-period started on 09/01/2013. It is debilitated in the ascendant, dark, placed in Jyestha nakshatra of Mercury and is associated with Jupiter so the quantum of good that Moon should have given must have been limited, interspersed with occasional unhappiness relating to employment matters. There might also have been obstructions in life and career, and no faith in religious and spiritual matters in this major-period. Moon has not been able to give what it should have on account of its ownership and placement. Currently the sub-period of Venus in the major-period of the Moon is operating. It started on 8/November/2020 and continues till 10/July/2022 when it gives way to the sub-period of the Sun.
Venus rules the seventh house of marriage and relationships. Mars has joined it. Mars owns the twelfth house from the seventh which means that there may be times when he may be separated from his wife. Since Venus is strong in the chart there may not be any lasting impact on marriage. His efforts may misfire and he may not find success. Saturn being debilitated gets into close relationship with Mars. There could be property disputes, alienation of property or change of residence.