Writing? Please help

julia_Rodes

Dear Horary experts

Should I write? I have written before, but with work and family and life in general, i haven’t pursued it. I read voraciously. I have things I want to write about.

But there is some curious inertia, something which isn’t quite fear of failure, which is holding me back. I have a very busy and demanding job so always have an excuse. I like my job but feel an urge to communication on a wider platform - hence the desire to write. I have a deep urge for writing to be my second career.

Someone I admire, who writes, has invited me to write a piece for a blog. I said I would, but haven’t started.

I felt rather desperate this morning and asked this question - should I write?

My attempts at analysis: (I am very much a beginner)

No immediate restrictions - asecendent not early or late, moon not void of course or in Via Combusta, Saturn not in H7.

I am Mars, in Aries in H12 (perhaps signifying lack of confidence, or maybe the solitary nature of writing?). Moon symbolises the activity of the chart, in H10 (emphasis on career?) in Capricorn so in exaltation of Mars but in its own detriment.

My career, fame etc are symbolised by Saturn in H10 in Capricorn - own house, in exaltation of Mars, but in detriment of Moon.

Writing I presume is H3 - mercury which seems very apt. This is also in Capricorn but H9. So again in exaltation of Mars but detriment of moon

Now this is where it gets very confusing for me.

1. What does it mean that moon, Saturn and mercury are all in exaltation of Mars? I read online that these planets are in places where Mars (ie, me) is exalted - but what does this actually mean ?

2. What does it mean that Capricorn (career) is in a place where moon is in detriment? Does this mean that my career doesn’t like my feelings? (Sorry I know that sounds stupid but I don’t know how else to interpret it)

3. Mars and Saturn come together by square. That doesn’t sound great.

4. Is application to mercury required? Mercury applies to Mars by square too

5. What is holding me back? (Perhaps this isn’t a Horary question at all)

Should I write? Or am I deluding myself?

I am very grateful for any insight. Thank you!

Julia

Last edited:

Sunrise

Dear Horary experts

Should I write? I have written before, but with work and family and life in general, i haven’t pursued it. I read voraciously. I have things I want to write about.

But there is some curious inertia, something which isn’t quite fear of failure, which is holding me back. I have a very busy and demanding job so always have an excuse. I like my job but feel an urge to communication on a wider platform - hence the desire to write. I have a deep urge for writing to be my second career.

Someone I admire, who writes, has invited me to write a piece for a blog. I said I would, but haven’t started.

No immediate restrictions - asecendent not early or late, moon not void of course or in Via Combusta, Saturn not in H7.

I am Mars, in Aries in H12 (perhaps signifying lack of confidence, or maybe the solitary nature of writing?). Moon symbolises the activity of the chart, in H10 (emphasis on career?) in Capricorn so in exaltation of Mars but in its own detriment.

My career, fame etc are symbolised by Saturn in H10 in Capricorn - own house, in exaltation of Mars, but in detriment of Moon.

Writing I presume is H3 - mercury which seems very apt. This is also in Capricorn but H9. So again in exaltation of Mars but detriment of moon

1. What does it mean that moon, Saturn and mercury are all in exaltation of Mars? I read online that these planets are in places where Mars (ie, me) is exalted - but what does this actually mean ?

2. What does it mean that Capricorn (career) is in a place where moon is in detriment? Does this mean that my career doesn’t like my feelings? (Sorry I know that sounds stupid but I don’t know how else to interpret it)

Julia
Dear,

Note: now i saw the system house. it is not a placidus or regiomontanus, so do not take anything that i wrote. How did i do that. too too pitty..

Last edited:

Sunrise

Dear,
Ι just saw that the house system you put is something that I do not know and it's not placidus or regiomontanous.
This means that here's going to change a lot in the interpretation I did to you because I did the chart with the system of the gegiomontanous system that the horary demands and gave me other houses. Mostly the ones I have worked on and have taken as top rulers for your question.

Iam sad, too too much job for nothing:unsure:. How did i not notice this from the beginning!!! :sad: Now I have to work from the beginning and give another interpretation. How pity .....

julia_Rodes

Dear,
Ι just saw that the house system you put is something that I do not know and it's not placidus or regiomontanous.
This means that here's going to change a lot in the interpretation I did to you because I did the chart with the system of the gegiomontanous system that the horary demands and gave me other houses. Mostly the ones I have worked on and have taken as top rulers for your question.

Iam sad, too too much job for nothing:unsure:. How did i not notice this from the beginning!!! :sad: Now I have to work from the beginning and give another interpretation. How pity .....

Dear Sunrise

Firstly, thank you so so much for the detailed and excellent analysis. I usually do use Regiomontanus, and this time used Alcabitius on a whim, which was silly. I have redone the chart with Regiomontanus, and at first glance, the house cusps haven’t changed, so I presume the house rulers are the same (although there is some change to degrees).

Your kind and thoughtful analysis was so encouraging that it made me determined to pursue writing. You are spot on that while my job is important, it no longer fulfills me in a way I crave.

If you do have the time, I would be a very grateful for another reading on the correct chart.

Yours in gratitude, Julia

Attachments

• Safari - 6 Jan 2019 at 14:42.pdf
    841 KB · Views: 25

SunConjunctUranus

Dear SunConjunctUranus

Thank you - are you using a different house system? And what is X?

Thank you

Julia

Dear Julia

Please don't take any offense if I'm using traditional technique, sidereal. I take you as Pisces ascendant so Scorpio Jupiter as your signification.

The first time I saw your chart Jupiter is high on the sky [X/10th house] and especially since your first question is related to career so it give me very appeal help from the "greatest benefic" and I thought that's good enough to justify that you should pursue career in writing. It may your side job but just keep writing and it may indicate your writing is about philosophical [or perhaps there is some writing related to sex or scorpionic/mars expression]. That's all, what I see from your chart.

Wishing well

R

muchacho

Dear Horary experts

Julia
L1 in H12. L10 combust. Moon combust. Mercury (L3) USB and going combust. Timing is just not right. That's why you can't make yourself do anything.

SunConjunctUranus

Trust me, from my perspective in horary map is just fine. Don't making it some random account stop you writting.

Very tough answer to do Julia, that's why we usually paying top £ to the astrologers for professionals predictive service. But what I know is paying attention to compare yearly profection, solar return, and future transit. The horary map probably take some a part in the upcoming wishes, so just compare and analyze them all.