Will this relationhip ever be harmonious?

gerdahagge

We have been a couple for more than 1 year now and its really been up and down. normally im the one who pushes more in love and am more jelouse, but in this relationship he is more.

We are always fighting about that he doesnt trust me and i have to delete men on fb and insta.

At the same time, ive never felt so loved before and its mutual. there is alot of affection between us and we see a future together, but we have huge fights almost every week, because of misunderstandings and we both have bad temper.

Will this relationship last? Does it look good or can you see that there will be these difficulties in our relationship? he wants it all HIS way, or no way, and i always go my own way and dont let anyone tell me what to do.

Will it last?

Thank you so much

Attachments

• robnat syn.jpg
    robnat syn.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 45

ja7me

We have been a couple for more than 1 year now and its really been up and down. normally im the one who pushes more in love and am more jelouse, but in this relationship he is more.

We are always fighting about that he doesnt trust me and i have to delete men on fb and insta.

At the same time, ive never felt so loved before and its mutual. there is alot of affection between us and we see a future together, but we have huge fights almost every week, because of misunderstandings and we both have bad temper.

Will this relationship last? Does it look good or can you see that there will be these difficulties in our relationship? he wants it all HIS way, or no way, and i always go my own way and dont let anyone tell me what to do.

Will it last?

Thank you so much

Hello,

I will try and answer this question for you.

In your chart you have Venus in Aries and Mars in Scorpio.

With Venus in Aries Sign. You flirt by being up-front, direct, and even daring. You try to win people over by expressing how creative and independent you are. You behave in a childlike, fun-loving manner in love. You are attracted to partners who are active and have much energy about them. Relationships that become too mature, unclear, and restrictive are a complete turn off for you. When it comes to socializing in general, you are very good at it. You’re fun, exciting, and full of enthusiasm, which may be rather overwhelming for quiet persons.

Your partner is probably threatened by the fact your a natural flirt, and how direct and up-front you are.

You also have your Mars in Scorpio. This means your the type of person that gives 100% or nothing at all; this applies to every thing you do. When you do give it your all, you have incredible will power and persistence (in fact its your persistence that gave you the urge to ask this question, as you don't give us easily). This is the extreme part of your nature which also applies to your anger. You keep your cool and your stability on the surface. Below the surface may be another story, filled with repressed anger ready to explode at any moment.

When it comes to sex, you are intensely passionate and sensual. You are likely to be especially attractive to the opposite sex, whether or not you are physically attractive. This means other guys are likely to approach you, which may also cause your partner to be jealous. When they do approach you, he may confuse your natural charm for flirting.

You’re a very loyal friend, but also a bitter enemy. Betrayal is something you never forget. You get jealous because your emotions run deep. You’re jealous and possessive of your sexual partners.

Your partner has Venus in Taurus. This means he has a very serious and cautious approach to love (where yours is slightly different due to the more playful nature). But he is likely to be very loyal and honest. However, he does know how to have a good time still. He loves the luxuries in life, and may overindulge in pleasures such as food, alcohol, furnishings, and clothes, as well as objects and activities that delight the senses. This can also include love-making and romantic involvement.

In order for him to be happy in a relationship, he needs to feel his partner is deeply committed, and must also be intellectually stimulated. Yes this placement can also indicate possessive tendency's and jealousy.

Your partner has Mars in Virgo. He is a natural perfectionist, being highly critical in all that he does. Maybe some of the arguments is because he has a particular way he wants to do things. Although he has a strong sex drive, he may sometimes find it difficult to express himself sexually (which can add to the tension and jealously). Maybe he does not feel in control sometimes, which makes him anxious.

His particular ways of doing thing allows him to handle a wide variety of tasks at once, and a tendency to take on perhaps too much at the same time.

Summary:

Yes you are both jealous people. His jealously may be fueled by your tenancy to be a natural flirt. Your jealously may be fueled by your powerful emotions. Just the thought of him speaking to other women stirs up powerful emotions within you, you are naturally romantic and caring.

When arguing you can be easily hurt by rejection, insults, and criticism (Moon in Pisces). If you oppose your partners comments, your partner can speak in a blunt and witty manner, and can come across as aggressive. In-fact he may be naturally argumentative. (mercury in Aries)

Remember that people may not always understand your point of view. Your thinking is so original and different (Mercury in Aquarius). You are not one to follow tradition and likely to rebel against it. This leads to you having unusual ways of doing things. You can also counter arguments in a clever and witty way. This means arguments may not get resolsed, which is why you always experience the same issues.

I believe any relationship can work, but only if you both want it to work!

Talking is the key to understanding. However, trying to win an argument is never the way forward. Trying to understand the argument is!

I hope this helps.

gerdahagge

Thank you so much for your time and very good insight.

My moon is in aries though, not pieces :eek:

i am very jelouse like you say, but in this relationship he is more. i think its his pluto square my venus.

i really hope we can work it out...we really love each other, but our fighting and drama may kill our love very soon.

katydid

Can you two work together as a team, to try not to fight so much? His Mercury sits on top of your Venus/Saturn in Aries. I think you can both discuss your fears and concerns and figure out a way to express them more civilly and productively.

His Chiron is on your North Node. He may worry about you and your future plans/goal—does he figure in your future plans?

If so, then tell him and reassure him more often. Maybe that will calm his fears?

His Jupiter sits right on top of your descendant, the relationship cusp. He is very good for you. Do not let this slip away without working to save it. :love:

His Jupiter opposes your Mars/Neptune. You may impulsively, spontaneously set him off by being insensitive and aggressive. Perhaps you make him jealous on purpose because it is fun or interesting? :kissing:

But if you continue to do so, it may backfire. I know that you love your freedom and your independence. Mercury in Aquarius and Moon in Aries, Venus Saturn and NN in Aries with a Sag ascendant scream fiery independence. :sideways:

But you also desire intimacy and closeness. And to keep that close bond, you may need to be more vocal about your desire to be committed and in love. :innocent:

ja7me

Thank you so much for your time and very good insight.

My moon is in aries though, not pieces :eek:

i am very jelouse like you say, but in this relationship he is more. i think its his pluto square my venus.

i really hope we can work it out...we really love each other, but our fighting and drama may kill our love very soon.

Hello I'm glad I could help. Just to let you know I did interpret the moon in Pieces on purpose. It was on the cusp, so it probably shares traits of Moon in Aries and Pisces.

If I were to interpret your sun sign only, I would say your a mixture of Pisces and Aquarius. As your Sun sign is also on the cusp.

However, this is just my personal technique. Other astrologers may do something different.

Regards,

Jamie
JKS Astrology

gerdahagge

Thank you,

Its the way we fight. He takes everything i say and do very seriously. If i Menton My ex, if a Guy from fb sends a message then he goes through the whole conversation all years back and gets mad if we had a flirt like 5 years ago. Things like that can Malé him angry and feel very bad for 2 days. I just cant stand that. I can argue and yell for 1 jour, But afterwards i want to put it behind and be friends. He is angry and dissapointef for so long, so it kills us both.

He cant work, nor eat during that period and i feel so bad. He wants me to be open about everything so i show him if someone writes to me or Adds me on insta or fb...i think its better not to show everything, since its not a big deal, But he wants that control over me for now because of everything that has happened early on in pur relstionship.

He tells me its all My fault, since he doesnt do anything wrong...never writes to any girl or Even reply or accept on fb. He never memtions his exes or anything else. He just wants to be treated back the same way and i Really try to give him that. Its just that until now My life has been different from his with many contacts and men as a single.

Yes i know IM a Cusp person, But i Really feel like a moon aries and more like a sun aquarious

Hello I'm glad I could help. Just to let you know I did interpret the moon in Pieces on purpose. It was on the cusp, so it probably shares traits of Moon in Aries and Pisces.

If I were to interpret your sun sign only, I would say your a mixture of Pisces and Aquarius. As your Sun sign is also on the cusp.

However, this is just my personal technique. Other astrologers may do something different.

Regards,

Jamie
JKS Astrology

gerdahagge

Yes he really has a long term plan with me...until death tears us apart...thats why he puts so much energy and focus on our relationship. i didnt see him as a future man, but i sure do now...

he is very very open with his fears and his mistrust towards me, after all that has happened in the past with us (i was with my ex)..

he senses that im very aggressive and straight forward, while i feel that im normal and just honest. he is too sensitive to everything i say and do, and i really have to think twice not to hurt him. all this is so strange, since he is a very straight forward person himself and can be a bit aggressive too, but only towards others...

Can you two work together as a team, to try not to fight so much? His Mercury sits on top of your Venus/Saturn in Aries. I think you can both discuss your fears and concerns and figure out a way to express them more civilly and productively.

His Chiron is on your North Node. He may worry about you and your future plans/goal—does he figure in your future plans?

If so, then tell him and reassure him more often. Maybe that will calm his fears?

His Jupiter sits right on top of your descendant, the relationship cusp. He is very good for you. Do not let this slip away without working to save it. :love:

His Jupiter opposes your Mars/Neptune. You may impulsively, spontaneously set him off by being insensitive and aggressive. Perhaps you make him jealous on purpose because it is fun or interesting? :kissing:

But if you continue to do so, it may backfire. I know that you love your freedom and your independence. Mercury in Aquarius and Moon in Aries, Venus Saturn and NN in Aries with a Sag ascendant scream fiery independence. :sideways:

But you also desire intimacy and closeness. And to keep that close bond, you may need to be more vocal about your desire to be committed and in love. :innocent: