Will 2015 see the start of a new job for me?

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
I'm Saturn, co-ruler Moon. Job is Mars. Mars is not in relationship to Saturn, but the moon is applying to a sextile of Mars, which would indicate a yes. But there is no reception between the two. The Moon is applying to a conjunction with POF, but I'm not sure how this impacts the question. Is it simply showing more emphasis to the yes answer?
I'm wondering if there will be a new job but it's out of necessity, due to Jupiter in opposition to Mars (a lack of growth) and Pluto being in the first house (transformation). The place I currently work has been downsizing and selling off different parts of the business to other companies. So perhaps a change of jobs but no growth!?

Thank you for any feedback on my interpretation and chart. :sideways:

:taurus::scorpio:

Attachments

• Will 2015 see the start of a new job.jpg
    Will 2015 see the start of a new job.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 40

Arena

May I ask you to clarify a bit.
Are you currently unemployed, at home? Not working? Inactive, indecisive?
Seems to me you are unemployed.

Any chance that you are about to move because of a job opportunity?

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
I'm am currently employed full time. I've been off work the past 13 days for vacation and illness as well. When I do work, I work from home. So if it's showing a change from being home to something else, it could be that I won't be working from home any longer.
I have been looking for work that would involve moving, but not certain if that's something I would actually follow through on, and not actively pursuing.
I'm not happy with my current job and concerned I may not have a job in the future or may end up being shifted into something else.

tikana

i dont like this chart 1 bit, to be honest

venus sextiles saturn before mars gets there
then you have all that pile up in 1st
mars opposing jupiter
jupiter rules the money

not looking good for a job change
T

Arena

Ok, thanks for clarification. The chart shows you at home and in opposition to 10th house :) So you are indeed working at home.

Well, let me ask this also. Do you work with "other people's money" somehow?

Let me have a go at this with sidereal and please give us feedback when you know the outcome. If you prefer tropical, just ignore my answer.

I see it like this.
You are Jupiter and the Moon.
Jupiter is in 8th house and Moon in 4th by whole signs and the job ruler is Mercury which is placed right into your court. BUT Mercury is in detriment there, so it is in a bad shape. Venus can be seen as co-ruler for the job (MC ruler) and it is also in your court, but about to leave.

You, the Moon are about to square Mercury and Venus - difficult aspect. And you, the Moon, are also placed in same sign as Snode and Uranus... may suggest an ending of some sort and abrubt/unexpected changes. Pluto placed in your first house also suggest some big transformative changes.

The ruler of 9th is about to perfectly conjunct your ASC, and you, Jupiter, are about to leave Cancer and enter Leo ... but there will be some time before that since Jupiter retrogades - I would suggest that you are about to move to another country, or faraway place OR start higher education.

The Nnode and POF are in your 10th house - positive.
So maybe your employer will actually offer you a position abroad/in another place?

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
Well, let me ask this also. Do you work with "other people's money" somehow?

So maybe your employer will actually offer you a position abroad/in another place?

Thank you for the response and explanation.

I DO work with others money. A large investment firm that's been downsizing. There are no plans for the section I'm working in to change, but then there were no plans when all the changes started taking place...at least not any plans that anyone was made aware of until they were in motion. There are definitely other locations in other parts of the country. Some of the other sections of the company that are being downsized have made relocation offers to some employees, but not all.

Any time frame on things? From a business standpoint, end of the year would be the time something major might happen. But no indication of anything to come yet.

tikana

Hey Sentient0ne

look at mars/jupiter it is quite intense
are you sure the place where you are working is financially doing well?

T

Arena

Ok, thanks for this clarification.
Seems like horary can tell a lot more than what is asked about :)

Anyway, timing is a bit difficult, but it does seem that the news will come to you within weeks and maybe the real changes might occur next summer.

I hope you are not about to insult or somehow offend your employer - are you guys on good terms? Your employer is detriment. Maybe it is because of them downsizing.

You seem to be doing good, Jupiter exalted in Cancer in 8th (since this is indeed your job) and Moon is working at home in Pisces, the sign of Venus' exaltation (ruler of MC).

Big changes are definetly coming, with Pluto close to the ASC and Uranus in the 4th house.

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
Thanks again for the input. It sounds much like what has happened to other parts of the company. Although financially, the company is in a much better place then before. But who knows what is happening 'behind the scenes' to force changes to occur.

Thanks again! I'll keep you posted

tikana

is there a possibility of you owning your own comp on a side?
that pluto on asce could mean a new own venture plus L8 is in L1
i think you guys covered that

Arena

Well, I am looking at the chart in sidereal, so the Sun would actually be ruler of 9th - hence my question about the possibility of relocating. The Moon would be ruler of 8th and is at home in 4th ... hence him working with other people's money at his home.

But Pluto is interesting there in the ASC area.
You think it might suggest his own company being formed?
It can also mean success with money and it can be something transformative, changes.

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
As nice as it would be to own my own company, I certainly don't have the financial means to make that happen, unless you see an inheritance in the chart :sideways:

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
attached is horary asking if I will start my own business.

Initial look is 'no way'

Attachments

• will i own my own business.jpg
    will i own my own business.jpg
    116.9 KB · Views: 27

tikana

actually it could work!

lets look,

venus and merc are approaching saturn
saturn collects the light with merc and venus

my only concern is Lilly states that saturn the planet that collects the light has to have venus and merc in its table of dignities .. i dont know if it does.. and how valid it is

mars opposing jupiter maybe just a delay but not a prohibitor

moon trining sun (you will ned a partner) PLUS saturn is in 7th house which tells us you will be joining someone's corp and moon rules your money

to be honest, it is quite possible!

tikana

see here is what caught my eye in 1st chart

that Sun sitting right on asce

and here on 2nd chart we see moon trining sun out of bad house but it is accidental vs essential ... and sun sits in 8th house.

it is not ideal situation but IT COULD work

Lilly writes of collection (CA., p.126)

"Matters are also brought to perfection, when as the two principall Significators doe not behold one another, but both cast their severall Aspects to a more weighty Planet then themselves, and they both receive him in some of their essential dignities; then shall that Planet who thus collects both their Lights, bring the thing demanded to perfection: which signifies no more in Art then this, that a Person somewhat interested in both parties and described and signified by that Planet, shall perform, effect and conclude the thing which otherwise could not be perfected: As many times you see two fall at variance, and of themselves cannot think of any way of accommodation, when suddenly a neighbour or friend accidentally reconciles all differences, to the content of both parties: And this is called Collection."

T

Last edited:

Sentient0ne

Premium Member
Interesting. I have thought about getting into something that allows me the opportunity to be more self sufficient. Any indication what field or area of work we might be talking about? Or is that another chart ::sideways: