Will he propose this Xmas?

barbh

Account Closed
My girlfriend asked this question, so she is the querent. Will he propose this Xmas?

She is Saturn, ruler of the 1st, and he is the Moon, ruler of the 7th. Right away I don't see great reception between them. She's only in the face of the Moon (him). He is in the fall of Saturn, which is her! What is that about? They are in love.

I should give a bit of background here. They met on an online dating service in February. He has a son the same age as she does, and they promptly moved in together on July 1st. (she's rather impetuous!). So, now they are one big happy family, and seem quite happy. It seems fast to me, to get engaged after only 10 months, but who am I to judge.

She, Saturn, is in the rulership of Venus. Maybe she's really more about falling in love with the idea of love? She's only in the face of him, which says she barely tolerates the guy, but Venus, love, is what she's all about.

Saturn is not well placed. Its up there in the angst ridden 8th house. She must feel anxious about this for some reason. Saturn is essentially dignified however, but accidentally not strong.

What is he doing. Well, he's the moon in aries, down there in the 3rd house. He's in the rulership of Mars and exalts the Sun. Mars rules his 4th and 5th, so he loves his home life and his kids, as well as his money. (he doesn't have a ton of dough, but he does provide for the family. He is retired. )

Oh look....the moon is void! The moon has just made its last aspect of a sextile to Jupiter and its now void of course.

I also don't like the South node in the 7th house. It's like its saying this may not be the right guy, or the right time....?

The part of fortune is in Taurus in the 4th, and yes, she loves the stability of the family unit. She also misses her freedom, however. (natally she's a double Gemini with an Aquarius Sun).

Because basically everything in this chart is pointing to a big fat no, I'll have to tell her no.

Can anyone else shed some light on this....why are they in such negative/nonexistant dignities of each other?

Well, its him who has to propose, and she would accept if he did, so the whole thing hangs on him.

I say no.

Anyone? :unsure:

barbh

Attachments

• propose.gif
    propose.gif
    28.5 KB · Views: 28

gemini59

Lets see where the Part of marriage is :Marriage=asc + cusp of 7th -venus= Leo 17'10 hmmmm now that is interesting...it is almost conjunct mars in the 7th...hmmm something is amiss. He may ask but I am not sure she will say yes.

barbh

Account Closed
Good idea. The part of marriage is 19.5 leo, which is 3 degrees away from Mars. Is a rather large orb for parts i believe. It is however, conjunct the Vertex, which is rather fated.

If he use the Sun as his co-ruler, as Frawley does, it still doesn't make sense. The Sun is not in any dignities of Saturn, her, either!

If we use Venus as her co-ruler, aka Frawley, then Venus is in the detriment of the Moon!

This is very weird. Everything points to a no, and it even looks like he's not that into her, nor her him. Yet, they are, according to her.

Oh, wait a sec.

He, Moon, is in the rulership of Mars, the ruler of his 5th of his kid.
She, Saturn, is in the rulership of Venus, the ruler of her 5th, her kid.
Could they be doing this for the kids, and maybe have bought the idea that they're doing it for themselves, but its really all about the fantasy of having a suitable stable family unit for the kids.'
Yep, that has to be it!
She's doing it for her child but she doesn't even realize it!

barbh :andy:

Last edited:

barbh

Account Closed
Am i missing something?
Shouldn't there be more reception between them?
Do others agree its a no?

barbh:smile: