Random Thoughts, strictly Text

david starling

The argument over whether the mercury and other poisons in vaccines cause autism has overshadowed the simple and obvious fact that poisons should NOT be injected into the body. The number one priority should be a poison and contamination-free vaccination supply, and a much more gradual vaccination program. There should also be a fast-track on suing over adverse effects of vaccinations.

SunConjunctUranus

Random thought, strictly text.

What a heaven for free speech, while respecting the other thread so the psychedelic discussion turning into civil discussion. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Ukpoohbear

Neptune in Cap is confusing, like Saturn in Pisces. Two opposing forces going for different directions, yet they are stuck in one body.

I wanted to find this comment. “Two opposing forces going in different directions” is a good way to describe it. It makes Saturn more psychic and adds some integrity to the Neptune, like it’s been doing what it’s been doing for a long time. They both seem kind of religious to me.

Ukpoohbear

No, i mean the other one, which related to relationship.

It means to hook up bodies together in unison for making love, the casual use of language implies it will be a casual, one-night encounter.

Do you want to hook up with girls casually? You probably do if you are young and horny. Me? I don’t I like to preserve my body and keep it to myself even when dem horny boys try to get me to play with them n tings.