Zodiac Killer

bottle8

Has anyone ever looked into the zodiac killer case through an astrological lens?

piercethevale

I was just about to initiate a thread on this but decided I had better do a search to see if there is an existing thread.
I see that there are at least two and since this one never got a reply I figure that it's the best one to use so as to start fresh anew.

Back right around the turn of the century, maybe 2000, possibly 2001, sometime back then anyways, there was a program on tv, the History Channel, possibly.
I only caught a few minutes of it but right at the best possible time. It was when the narrator spoke of the number one suspect in the case and even showed the persons i.d. ...as I recall it was a California drivers license. I quickly jotted down the pertinent data and as this was before I became aware of astrodienst and their online ephemeris and chart maker I consulted my Neil F. Michelsen's, "The American Ephemeris for the 20th Century" .

First of all I was very surprised, maybe shocked is a better word for it, that they would and could display such information about someone that was only a suspect and never charged with the crime.

When I checked Neil's book for the astrological positions of the luminaries and planets for that day I immediately "saw it" ....as least I'm convinced that "they had him" but let him slip away. I could also see most certainly why He chose the moniker Zodiac. What a chart of conflicting aspects...oh my!

With what all transpired for me soon after, the disability lawsuit against my former employer, my own lawyers selling me out, the jail time I did because of that outcome, the more immediate concern with trying to produce a natal chart for Jesus/Yeshu'a of Nazareth, etc. etc. I forgot about the Zodiac Killer and that I had made a notation next to the date given for the suspects' birthday.

Being offline more than two weeks, recently, I got to spend time looking through old notes, charts and books and while stirring through my old 20th century ephemeris I chanced upon that notation I had made in it but had forgotten about.

His name is [was?] Arthur Allen and He was born December 18, 1933 in Honolulu, Hawaii
I won't do an analysis, you all are studied enough I believe to see for yourselves what caused me to react so, as I said I did.

No time of day was given for his birth, so I've only a 'Sun Chart" to share.
Here it is...

arthur_allen_sun_chart_suspected_zodiac_killer.png

Cary2

Banned
I would be suspicious too if I saw this chart. Allen was a serious suspect, and he was a convicted pedophile predator. His chart shows the T-square of Mars/Pluto/Uranus, and Moon may have been conjunct Mars as well. So, he has the chart of a potential predator, but he was cleared of the Zodiac killings soon after his death.

Police confiscated large boxes of his writing and had it analyzed, but nowhere was there a match for Zodiac's handwriting.

EMO

I was curious to the ephemeris for each of the killings to see if it was somehow influenced by the moon, Pluto, Mars, Uranus or some transit associated with them and/or his chart.