Help please, I'm new to events prediction

SimonG

Hi all, thanks if you can help me with something. I've done years of natal astrology and loving it a lot, now I'm taking my first steps regarding events prediction. My lovely wife started blogging yesterday (or in English, today) and the natal charts of the start seems interesting viewing them both via western and Mayan astrology. The blog was put up using intuition for the times and places, not astrology directly. I have a ton of questions, and I'm very interested in your astrological opinions also on the upcoming transits.

1. Should I look the natal charts of the blog, or the one of my wife, or some composite/synastry of them when predicting related events?
2. What planets would play a role in predicting for a publication like a blog?
3. Is it possible to see what's the blog's purpose/subject without looking at the blog itself, but only the natal charts?
4. How could astrology help in predicting when to put up a blog, or when to post on it? My wife prefers intuition, I'm more into charts, but I'm sure these actually give a same result if used correctly :)

Natal, birth in Finland: 2017-08-24 23:27 (UT), lon 23e36, lat 61n33 Chart link

Natal, birth in U.S.: 2017-08-25 10:02 (UT), lon 121w30, lat 38n35 Chart link

Blog link (for the sake of my 3rd question, please check a chart above first and try to guess what's it about)

ps. This thread is not to advertise the blog, which is not related to astrology, but to help in understanding publishing and founding things via using astrology.

plusultra

1. Should I look the natal charts of the blog, or the one of my wife, or some composite/synastry of them when predicting related events?

I would look at her chart first both Natal and transits/progressions and transits to progressed charts.

Look at the blog chart last. Watch and keep records and see if anything comes about when planets aspect the angles and lights.

2. What planets would play a role in predicting for a publication like a blog?

Ascendant, Midheaven, Mercury and midpoints involving midheaven. Always start with natal chart!

3. Is it possible to see what's the blog's purpose/subject without looking at
the blog itself, but only the natal charts?

yes, absolutely. Midheaven and 3rd-9th houses (and their rulers) for communications and interactions with public.

4. How could astrology help in predicting when to put up a blog, or when to post on it? My wife prefers intuition, I'm more into charts, but I'm sure these actually give a same result if used correctly

It's More important is to continuously be posting content rather than gaming the system. Perhaps wait to post a big post at certain times (planetary conjunctions of Midheaven) or waiting until Mercury is direct and fast.

...But if there is no one following the blog already then the time periods that promise publicity or success will be radically diminished.

I would focus first on how to develop your writing style and voice and how to get a following. have something to say and find the audience.

use the stars to help you get there first!