is he cheating on me? please help!

Vyri

Banned
Mars as the host to the 1st house should never be forgotten in the respect that he is owner of this fixed estate within the heavens.

As a fraction the relationship of Aries/Gemini might represent an equation of 17/13 Gemini over Aries. We should never lose sight or disrespect the hosts my dears of the house the guest tenants. The Planet Mars shows women's concerns even if not considered in mutual reception with Venus. There is not one sole ruler of a house there are many.

It is the relationship (aspect) that Mars makes with his guest (Mercury) also Aries/Gemini sextile that will tell you 'why' and 'how' they will have communion together, what purposes the query and the concerns of the Prima Facie Ascendant. The third sign/house tenants the first house only under the auspicious permissions of the hosts understanding there is a message to relay between the two of them..a story evolves and questions are given clues by these placements of their lords in the other area's of the chart to be able to solve the delimit, or however the association portrays, 'with a kiss or a slap' with a gift from the king whom has sent the ambassador(s), or a detriment estate where the ambassador will find himself in. These ambassadors have been sent to other
estates of provinces to aid or deny success under certain provisos.

It is my opinion that the mutual reception between the later half of the querents paramour's house (5th) ruled of Sun/Venus/Mars shares a mutual exchange with Venus back within her degree and vice versa. Under this tenancy of degree Mars has recently made a trine aspect to Saturn lord of the paramour's 5th house (the 9th) indicating the 'past' excursion (Saturn in the 7th of unions). That is enough for me to recognize the past concern the querant has mentioned briefly. Saturn is additionally within 1.5 deg of a parallel having taken effect several weeks ago within orb of Pluto (sexual) the later part lord of the paramours Asc. That also to me is an indication the gentleman of concern has dabbled outside the other woman's as well his 'wife's' cunubile boundary grounds.

Jupiter within the paramour's 5th welcomes Saturn to be exalted there with a sextile, Jupiter has mixed reception with Saturn, in the same triplicity of Saturn. etc.

All the best
Vyri

Last edited:

tikana

Yeah maybe not at this minute but mutual reception and separation shows something happened relatively recently, especially since mars only just recently left Taurus. But again, the thread isn't to talk about how you feel about the chart. It's only to talk about your interpretation :whistling:

there is nothing going on between him or his x or any other woman..

i'd suggest you to read up does my sweetheart have another ?? it is in CA vol 2 in relationship section

have fun with this chart.
I stated my opinion and whys i see the way it is.

rafaella

Do you think he is in a serious relationship with the other woman? I need to close the chapter, and I think he will not reveal the truth...
and he is also married, but claims he wants to leave his wife

What a prince! So he is married, cheating on his wife with you, then goes and cheats on both of you with his ex.... hmmm if I were you, I would tread very carefully here.

Reception between Jupiter and Saturn is there in the chart, mutual reception. Saturn generally represents a woman scorned or an ex wife, the unwanted spouse. The reception shows he puts her on pedestal as Jupiter exalts Saturn, although exaltation can mean that he feels she is too powerful/strong so he feels weak in comparison. Exaltation is exaggeration of the strength. Jupiter is rx, so he was about to return to her but changed his mind but reception and placement of Saturn in his house shows his wife is still around and will be for a while.

The other girl could be Venus, Jupiter is in sign of Venus, he still cares for her. Reception towards Mercury, you, is there too, but not as strong.

So is he cheating? He is emotionally into other women. Would that be considered cheating for you?

aquarius7000

Hi,

Feel badly for you.

If you are alright with it, it would be good if you could update the thread, so we can learn, if there is something concrete that leads you to believe in either direction.

Given that you are mentally not at peace with this person and given that he is married, it is just not worth it, let alone that is even morally wrong to continue.

spiritwoman

I confronted him asking to tell me truth about the other lovers. He felt exposed, realizing he cannot any longer continue with the parallel relationships, and proposed breaking up. He admitted he can't commit to me. I realized he did cheat on me once again, but decided not to tell the truth in order to save some dignity around in my eyes. He realized I had figured out everything. So he chose the easy way out by proposing separation.

LeoLady22

Spiritwoman,
I was always taught that a chart with Saturn in the 7th house cannot be read because Saturn so placed is a stricture to judgement.

You ask - "Is he cheating on me?" You already know the answer because as he is married, then yes, he is cheating on you !

As you already know the answer, the cosmos has declined to answer you question and put the stricture in place to stop the chart being read.

Others may disagree with me. :smile:

Senecar

On Saturn being in 7th house, and taking caution into accepting judgement due to incompetence of Astrologers, Derek Appleby says "Personally I take little notice on this refinement." pp.15 Horary Astrology.

spiritwoman

I think all of you deserve an update for helping me close this chapter.
I agreed to see him once again on the condition to find out the truth to which he agreed.
1) He did spend the weekend with his mistress. He also spend the following weekend with her and lied to his wife that he was visiting his father.
2) He still keeps in regular touch with her. He is not in love with her, but does not have the courage to break up!
3) He asked me to help him become more honest men, promising that if I stay with him he will cut all the ties with her. He was crying, begging me to help him.
4) He can't leave his wife.

I have decided not to see him again anymore.

Vyri

Banned
SpiritWoman,

Am very sad you have had to experience such a decision to make in the malaise of lies and secrecy in your relationship with that philanderer. Within the next few months am wishing a new spring in your step and a song in your spirit will uplift your moods and have you subconsciously-spiritually open for a new love..one of genuine steadfastness to enter into your life. Have reason to think the tryst with the gentleman above is not completely over with and am hoping he will not drain you any further or interfere with a new love entering..complicating issues. You cannot go back and solve his issues if he is only leaning on you for sex with no future in sight.

Take care

Do you have your progressions?

All the best
Vyri

twistandshout

Hi spiritwoman,

God I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. I honestly hope you cut ties with him. If he can't even be an honest man with his wife then that will never change for anyone else. Venus will luckily be going direct next week, allowing you a golden opportunity to really move on emotionally from this toxic situation. Mercury going retrograde may show him popping back up again but let yourself hold his actions as enough proof of his intentions. The guy's a dog. Actually no because that's an insult to dogs. He's just a creepy worm looking to get what he can our of whoever and only catering for himself.

I hope you heal well and attract the love you rightfully deserve.

besitos

3) He asked me to help him become more honest men, promising that if I stay with him he will cut all the ties with her. He was crying, begging me to help him.
4) He can't leave his wife.

I have decided not to see him again anymore.

in my experience, a charming guy cries easily. i would say if you are of superhuman strength, and if you knew him longer and had established a strong friendship, you could help him, but considering your history and his history (not sure if he is strong enough to see your presence as helpful if you resist all of his romantic overtures), probably not possible.

Sounds like your decision is the right one.

besitos

Spiritwoman,
I was always taught that a chart with Saturn in the 7th house cannot be read because Saturn so placed is a stricture to judgement.

You ask - "Is he cheating on me?" You already know the answer because as he is married, then yes, he is cheating on you !

As you already know the answer, the cosmos has declined to answer you question and put the stricture in place to stop the chart being read.

Others may disagree with me. :smile:

I remember it is written in CA (referenced on the forum) that the 7th house saturn shows impairment of the astrologer (reader of the chart) only if the chart is not a 7th house horary.

spiritwoman

SpiritWoman,

Am very sad you have had to experience such a decision to make in the malaise of lies and secrecy in your relationship with that philanderer. Within the next few months am wishing a new spring in your step and a song in your spirit will uplift your moods and have you subconsciously-spiritually open for a new love..one of genuine steadfastness to enter into your life. Have reason to think the tryst with the gentleman above is not completely over with and am hoping he will not drain you any further or interfere with a new love entering..complicating issues. You cannot go back and solve his issues if he is only leaning on you for sex with no future in sight.

Take care

Do you have your progressions?

All the best
Vyri

And you are so right. He is now trying to get back in touch with me, calling intensively and offering a more stable relationship. I still have not agreed to see him and I think I will not. I am also about to leave the current job, so I will be moving out very soon. I will not tell him that I am leaving.

Deirdre

ive read your tread.
u made the best decision for u even if it hurts that much.
i believe that if a man loves, then he can make the decision to change and change.if he doesnt, then it would just leave u heartbreak with hope.
u will heal and find a man who respects u andlove u.

And you are so right. He is now trying to get back in touch with me, calling intensively and offering a more stable relationship. I still have not agreed to see him and I think I will not. I am also about to leave the current job, so I will be moving out very soon. I will not tell him that I am leaving.