Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology

Horary Astrology Ask and answer any horary questions, and discuss theory and technique. Please post a chart of the time, date, and place you asked the question. Please do not ask the same question repeatedly, hoping for a different result: horary works best when you ask the question ONCE and then interpret the chart that results from when the question FIRST came into your mind. Horary forums are ONLY for discussion of horary charts and techniques.

Unread 07-02-2019, 04:41 PM

Will he return my money?

A friend borrowed money from me many months back and hasn't returned a dime. I'd reminded him many times but I feel that he kept giving excuses (his clients delayed his payment, etc).

This is a long-time friend so I'm pretty upset with him + it wasn't a small sum.

Will I get my money back?

My sig + 2H ruler (Sun) are in opposition with his sig which isn't a good sign. Seems like we'll clash over this and I won't get my money back?

I'm in my 12H (bad position) combusted by Sun.

What does Sun/Moon/NN conjunct Asc mean?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Return Money.jpg (57.1 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by ellie04; 07-02-2019 at 04:48 PM.
Unread 07-03-2019, 12:19 AM

Re: Will he return my money?

Alas, I don't think this looks promising. Hopefully you have some kind of "paper" on the loan, even if in the form of emails or text messages. Otherwise the loan may be difficult to prove if you wish to take your "friend" to small claims court, or see if you can find a legal way like a lien to reclaim it.

When I was younger I also loaned money to "friends" who never repaid it, who changed phone numbers without telling me, and then dropped out of sight. I look at that lost money now as my tuition in the School of Real Life.

A friend is an 11th house matter, ruled by Venus. A friend's money is the 2nd house from the 11th, or radix 12th house. Alternatively we could look at your money as a loan (shared resource) as your 8th house matter. Either way, we see Venus (him) in the 12th house of deception.

You are symbolized by the moon, with its next aspect to a 7th house Saturn. I would consider this to be an affliction, suggesting nothing good coming out of the matter.

Both of your significators are combust. It's possible that he actually doesn't have the money to repay because he's mismanaged his finances.

No doubt you've suggested to him a generous repayment schedule, with a small amount owing each month till he's paid the entire sum.

However, if you have any documentation on the loan and if the amount was big enough, you might want to consult a lawyer on your options.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
ellie04 (07-03-2019), kai (07-03-2019)
Unread 07-03-2019, 06:51 PM

Re: Will he return my money?

^Thanks, I also think there's a slim chance of getting my money back. Yes, I have all our conversations in text but I'm not sure if I wanna take him to court.

I believe he probably doesn't have the money to pay me so I've suggested he pay me back little by little, which he didn't do as well.

Like you, I might have to write this off as life lesson tuition fees.

Tags
money, return