What's Going On with My Wife? Is there someone else?

dmon000

Banned
Hi, My wife has been acting strange and now is having trouble sleeping, when she usually sleeps like a stone.

I'm wondering if she is fooling around or thinking of another man or both.

The chart I just did has 5 planets in the 12th! Sun, Moon, Ascendant ruler Venus, Mercury and Uranus.

Thank you all for any comments and help!!

Attachments

• Horary-Carol-3-18-18.jpg
    Horary-Carol-3-18-18.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 47

IleneK

Premium Member
Your wife is signified by the ruler of the 7th house, Mars, while you are signified by ruler of the 1st, Venus. The Moon is also a co-signifer you as the person posing the question.

There is a planet, Jupiter, in her/7th house. And your wife, Mars, receives this person, Jupiter, favorably based on planetary reception. I do not think this person reciprocates, though, since Jupiter does not receive her/Mars well at all.

So this may be the source of her disturbance. This does not necessarily mean she is fooling around with someone else. But it does suggest that someone has gotten her attention, but is not showing interest in her.

And your wife/Jup still really cares alot about you based on Mars' reception favorable reception to you both as Venus and as Moon.

So, perhaps gently broaching the subject, having a talk with her about all of this in a kind and undefensive way, may be helpful to find out what is going on with her and between the two of you?

I am truly wishing you the best,

dmon000

Banned
Thank you both Ilene K and Tikana for your helpful response. Helps greatly to have you look at the chart with an objective view.

I do feel that there is someone else she is interested in. Just gut feeling. And I also do not like Mars approaching Saturn.

Thank you again and best wishes to you both!!

tikana

Thank you both Ilene K and Tikana for your helpful response. Helps greatly to have you look at the chart with an objective view.

I do feel that there is someone else she is interested in. Just gut feeling. And I also do not like Mars approaching Saturn.

Thank you again and best wishes to you both!!

ur other problem is sun sq mars

I wonder who it is that she is not getting along with

I am wondering if it is work radical 10th or 4th derived house and why sun in 11th/5th