Anyone like to read a chart? Aries Sun, Libra Moon - wondering about love

lovewitch

Hi :)

I am 24 and have yet to have a real serious relationship with anyone. I have had some flings but they were honestly train wrecks, just disastrous... I seem to attract men that are creepy/horrible, and just have bad luck in love in general.

If anyone could provide some insights based on my chart around love and partnerships etc that would be amazing.

I'm really hoping I will meet someone soon.

tumblr_oosxvyfZVk1sdmipoo1_1280.gif

tumblr_oose1aeQeZ1sdmipoo2_400.pn

tumblr_oose1aeQeZ1sdmipoo3_250.pn

tumblr_oose1aeQeZ1sdmipoo4_400.pn

tumblr_oose1aeQeZ1sdmipoo5_400.pn

I hope I have provided the correct info. New to reading charts!

Last edited:

lovewitch

i am not very experienced in astrology, but if you want an opinion, i would suggest you to date a Scorpio, to me a scorpio man, would fit your personality like a glove, they are intense, emotional a bit agressive (trait you might understand quite well) and secretive enough to keep an aries interested. In traditional astrology Scorpio is also gouverned by mars, having much more in common with aries than we thought to, this could make you understand each other better, but could also could make you fearful contestants, but the last i think is less possible, because of your mars in cancer (known to be alittle lazy).
Beside the fact that you have scorpio on your DC, which means you are looking for your man to have scorpio traits, you have moon and venus in 12th house (pisces rulled house), and mars in cancer in 4th house - watery, emotional houses which scoprio understands and can handle with ;)

Thank you so much for your reply! That's so interesting, as the only man I have ever felt real passion towards was a Scorpio. Sadly he broke my heart and the relationship was doomed from the start (complicated situation) but I haven't ever felt that way with anyone else before. I guess I should be looking for more Scorpios lol.

Thanks for your insight, I really appreciate it :)

rahu

Banned
you have a very difficult char for relationships.

I have had some flings but they were honestly train wrecks, just disastrous... I seem to attract men that are creepy/horrible, and just have bad luck in love in general.

this is shown by the grand cross of mars opposed to the Neptune/Uranus conjunct and square to the moon opposed to the sun/eris conjunction .

the Neptune/Uranus conjunction is very difficult as it shows vision/inspiration but deceit/lack of sincerity and rash actions. this conjunction is notorious for promises not kept or attempting something beyond your ability.

on top of this the sun/eris conjunct shows a extremely sexual orientation but one that is lacking of emotional sensitivity. Eris relationships are marked by jealousy and possessiveness. as this is opposed your moon, it suggest that your needs for intimacy is not as great as your sexual desire.

with the mercury/venus midpoint conjunct your lilith/ceres conjunction, you feel your self as very loving and nurturing . so there is a difference to how your feel about love and what you seek out for love. one the one hand you feel the need for intimacy in your heart but you often go after love for desire based considerations.

sedna is on your ascendant showing you are honest and a truth seeker/teller , so the confusion you have is that you actions don't reflect your inner emotional needs.

then you have emotional issues that may be driving you toward bad relationships. you have Saturn square to pluto which usually shows a very restrictive and abusive childhood. so it may be you are subconsciously condition to seek out relationships that will fail because of a abusive imprint from childhood.

with the Saturn/Pluto midpoint conjunct to Sappho, it may bethat same sex relationships may be an alternative

rahu

Last edited:

lovewitch

you have a very difficult char for relationships.

I have had some flings but they were honestly train wrecks, just disastrous... I seem to attract men that are creepy/horrible, and just have bad luck in love in general.

this is shown by the grand cross of mars opposed to the Neptune/Uranus conjunct and square to the moon opposed to the sun/eris conjunction .

the Neptune/Uranus conjunction is very difficult as it shows vision/inspiration but deceit/lack of sincerity and rash actions. this conjunction is notorious for promises not kept or attempting something beyond your ability.

on top of this the sun/eris conjunct shows a extremely sexual orientation but one that is lacking of emotional sensitivity. Eris relationships are marked by jealousy and possessiveness. as this is opposed your moon, it suggest that your needs for intimacy is not as great as your sexual desire.

with the mercury/venus midpoint conjunct your lilith/ceres conjunction, you feel your self as very loving and nurturing . so there is a difference to how your feel about love and what you seek out for love. one the one hand you feel the need for intimacy in your heart but you often go after love for desire based considerations.

sedna is on your ascendant showing you are honest and a truth seeker/teller , so the confusion you have is that you actions don't reflect your inner emotional needs.

then you have emotional issues that may be driving you toward bad relationships. you have Saturn square to pluto which usually shows a very restrictive and abusive childhood. so it may be you are subconsciously condition to seek out relationships that will fail because of a abusive imprint from childhood.

with the Saturn/Pluto midpoint conjunct to Sappho, it may bethat same sex relationships may be an alternative

rahu

Wow, you have given amazing insight. Thank you so much for your response. Everything you've said is spot on, I am actually shocked you were able to get all that from my chart.

What you say about Eris relationships, based on my chart would this mean I would be a very possessive/jealous person in the relationship? Or that I would attract someone with these traits? Or could it be either/or?

Again, thanks so much for your reading. Super helpful.

folelser

Hello!!! I was born the same day than you
7 april 1993

>_<

we could share some experiences if you wanted to.

the two men I fell for were also water signs, one scorpio and the last one pisces , It didnt end well, the last one was traumatic. I could say he is mentally ill, this two last 2-3years have been revolutionary for me (I have read your other post)

We are similar althought my moon is late degree libra , wich I have heard is harder to tell since it has scorpios aspects too.
You have your sun and venus in the house 12 th wich is very tricky! it has neptune energy.

Personally, understanding how neptune squaring sun and moon affects me helped me alot to understand more about myself. what else...hmm

Your chiron is the 8th house you might want to search about it.

me too I live now in a different city from a different country.. It might be true we aren't very lucky in love, we are like in a process of learning, we are learning trought or experiences, I am sure they have been meaningful for you too.
However, do we really want a relationship? I have contractory feelings of longing for love but at same time I can't really see myself in a relationship, like real relationship , so its like relationships were meant to end anyway (luckily it ended since as I said he was mentally ill) this might change later, when the maternal insticnt call us.
You really need to be honest with yourself, and put your feet on the ground having a more rational view of love and not so idealistic, be conscious and learn how to compromise.

I got my chart readen and this points were mentioned, he also said that I might rediscover my sexuality I confess I have been quite expecting for it haha

I dont know if some of these will resonate with you
There are more things that I could mention if I went deeper on the matter.

By the way, english is not my first language. Hope you understood well.

P.DI recently posted a post about me dreaming alot about death. Does it happen to you too?

Someone read my chart last year and told me I was going to go trought a process of reborn, because who i was "it wasnt really my real me" it was going to be a super hard process that it might end in depression if I wasnt strong enought or I didnt face it in the proper way. My skin was going to be removed for a new one.
Just like the phoenix we were going to reborn from our ashes, so hell yes make sense this past years were so hard for us, there might me more to come, but we are more experienced now.

Honestly I am not sure what is my condition nowdays.

this what they told me and it should be the same for you, more or less-

Attachments

• astro_2gw_m.62749.44783.jpg
    astro_2gw_m.62749.44783.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

lovewitch

Hello!!! I was born the same day than you
7 april 1993

>_<

we could share some experiences if you wanted to.

the two men I fell for were also water signs, one scorpio and the last one pisces , It didnt end well, the last one was traumatic. I could say he is mentally ill, this two last 2-3years have been revolutionary for me (I have read your other post)

We are similar althought my moon is late degree libra , wich I have heard is harder to tell since it has scorpios aspects too.
You have your sun and venus in the house 12 th wich is very tricky! it has neptune energy.

Personally, understanding how neptune squaring sun and moon affects me helped me alot to understand more about myself. what else...hmm

Your chiron is the 8th house you might want to search about it.

me too I live now in a different city from a different country.. It might be true we aren't very lucky in love, we are like in a process of learning, we are learning trought or experiences, I am sure they have been meaningful for you too.
However, do we really want a relationship? I have contractory feelings of longing for love but at same time I can't really see myself in a relationship, like real relationship , so its like relationships were meant to end anyway (luckily it ended since as I said he was mentally ill) this might change later, when the maternal insticnt call us.
You really need to be honest with yourself, and put your feet on the ground having a more rational view of love and not so idealistic, be conscious and learn how to compromise.

I got my chart readen and this points were mentioned, he also said that I might rediscover my sexuality I confess I have been quite expecting for it haha

I dont know if some of these will resonate with you
There are more things that I could mention if I went deeper on the matter.

By the way, english is not my first language. Hope you understood well.

P.DI recently posted a post about me dreaming alot about death. Does it happen to you too?

Someone read my chart last year and told me I was going to go trought a process of reborn, because who i was "it wasnt really my real me" it was going to be a super hard process that it might end in depression if I wasnt strong enought or I didnt face it in the proper way. My skin was going to be removed for a new one.
Just like the phoenix we were going to reborn from our ashes, so hell yes make sense this past years were so hard for us, there might me more to come, but we are more experienced now.

Honestly I am not sure what is my condition nowdays.

this what they told me and it should be the same for you, more or less-

This is amazing!!!! Thank you so much for sharing :love: I'm so excited to meet someone with the same chart as me. And your english is excellent!

I completely get what you mean about relationships - i feel like i want one but I don't do well in them. Maybe its the libra moon that makes us a bit flighty? I don't like to feel tied down but I think I do until it happens! It's easy to feel a bit smothered.

Also so funny you say this: "I got my chart readen and this points were mentioned, he also said that I might rediscover my sexuality I confess I have been quite expecting for it haha"

I recently came to terms with the fact that I prefer women haha... I think I am probably gay. Do you know what aspects he said showed the sexuality stuff?

I feel like massive transformation is taking place for me now, it must be the same things in our charts that are triggering this. So amazing. Like you said, it's like being reborn, I feel like I am turning into a new person.

Regarding dreams - I havent had many dreams about death lately, but when I was younger I used to have them a lot. They were also really vivid and creepy and would make me feel quite disturbed. Hopefully they go away for you too.

Thanks so much for sharing with me it's so awesome :smile: If you have any questions I'd love to answer!
By the way - i have a reading for our chart I can send to you that gives really good insight if you like? You can private message me your email address for it if you want :)

Last edited:

folelser

This is amazing!!!! Thank you so much for sharing :love: I'm so excited to meet someone with the same chart as me. And your english is excellent!

I completely get what you mean about relationships - i feel like i want one but I don't do well in them. Maybe its the libra moon that makes us a bit flighty? I don't like to feel tied down but I think I do until it happens! It's easy to feel a bit smothered.

Also so funny you say this: "I got my chart readen and this points were mentioned, he also said that I might rediscover my sexuality I confess I have been quite expecting for it haha"

I recently came to terms with the fact that I prefer women haha... I think I am probably gay. Do you know what aspects he said showed the sexuality stuff?

I feel like massive transformation is taking place for me now, it must be the same things in our charts that are triggering this. So amazing. Like you said, it's like being reborn, I feel like I am turning into a new person.

Regarding dreams - I havent had many dreams about death lately, but when I was younger I used to have them a lot. They were also really vivid and creepy and would make me feel quite disturbed. Hopefully they go away for you too.

Thanks so much for sharing with me it's so awesome :smile: If you have any questions I'd love to answer!
By the way - i have a reading for our chart I can send to you that gives really good insight if you like? You can private message me your email address for it if you want :)

Thats great ^^

I can completely relate with this "I completely get what you mean about relationships - i feel like i want one but I don't do well in them. Maybe its the libra moon that makes us a bit flighty? I don't like to feel tied down but I think I do until it happens! It's easy to feel a bit smothered."

Feeling smothered is actually is one of the things that annoys me about myself and I have been working on it, but I completely have the tendency to feel this way.

When I feel smotheted I have the tendency to shout down myself and become just an observer, wishing to be left alone, a robot.
For example ; I remember being with a guy and feeling uncomfortable (I had my period) I was uncomfortable even with myself and wanted to be alone, still he was by my side all the time. I felt smothered and a bit annoyed.
My feelings were shouted down, because my mood is very influenced by my condition and then my head becomes a cloud of thoughs. In that moment I can't interact genuinely.
I was an observer, I wasnt experiencing the "moment" and inside my head thiking,, If I feel this way it might be that I dont really like him, if I liked him why do I feel like I want to be alone, yeah must be I don't like him....and convenced myself.

as usual trying hard to rationalice my feelings but it 's many time imposible.

Later on, recalling that moment I dont longer understand why I felt that way and I start regreating my behavior, wishing now I could be there again, because now I feel totally different.
Makes me Feel confussed and thinking I can't trust my sentiments .

So the point is that, I have the tendency to try to identify my feelings and put a label on them thinking that they won't change and they are absolute. But they do change. Its important to stop trying to rationalize every feeling and live the moment.

I am mentioning becausw this is one of the things that really annoyed me and confused me about myself and it has a connection with love life ;P

does this happen to you too?

There are so many more things!

So yeah I neither do well in relationships xD and " I don't like to feel tied down but I think I do until it happens!" that too.

But it have changed a bit for me. Actually its very easy to change you just need to be aware of it, when that happen I try to pull myself out from that cloud of thoughs, letting me"in the moment" , the present, right now and to apreciatte the person who is in fron of me, what I am doing etc. without past or future thoughs

Spiritualism helped me alot, like buddhism.

Last edited:

folelser

"I recently came to terms with the fact that I prefer women haha... I think I am probably gay. Do you know what aspects he said showed the sexuality stuff? "
I will be listening the audio again to see if I can find it.
I am not sure about my position with women, I sometimes feel flutered by them and I feel I want to take care of them-
I think one of the reason might be because I soemtimes I feel nasty about men and I am a bit tired of them. I think women are better in general.
In my case the painfull , very painfull transformation started more than a year ago, now its been okay, but I still not sure what I have learnt from it. Do you know in what direction is your tranformation oriented?
However I am very impressed what the universe have been showing me!it just threw it in my face, It did affect me until now.
To tell you that until few weeks ago I was still suffering because my ex of 3 years and then something happened, made me feel that someone wrotte a script up there. (not jesus) xddd

a long message as expected.

Last edited:

lovewitch

Thats great ^^

I can completely relate with this "I completely get what you mean about relationships - i feel like i want one but I don't do well in them. Maybe its the libra moon that makes us a bit flighty? I don't like to feel tied down but I think I do until it happens! It's easy to feel a bit smothered."

Feeling smothered is actually is one of the things that annoys me about myself and I have been working on it, but I completely have the tendency to feel this way.

When I feel smotheted I have the tendency to shout down myself and become just an observer, wishing to be left alone, a robot.
For example ; I remember being with a guy and feeling uncomfortable (I had my period) I was uncomfortable even with myself and wanted to be alone, still he was by my side all the time. I felt smothered and a bit annoyed.
My feelings were shouted down, because my mood is very influenced by my condition and then my head becomes a cloud of thoughs. In that moment I can't interact genuinely.
I was an observer, I wasnt experiencing the "moment" and inside my head thiking,, If I feel this way it might be that I dont really like him, if I liked him why do I feel like I want to be alone, yeah must be I don't like him....and convenced myself.

as usual trying hard to rationalice my feelings but it 's many time imposible.

Later on, recalling that moment I dont longer understand why I felt that way and I start regreating my behavior, wishing now I could be there again, because now I feel totally different.
Makes me Feel confussed and thinking I can't trust my sentiments .

So the point is that, I have the tendency to try to identify my feelings and put a label on them thinking that they won't change and they are absolute. But they do change. Its important to stop trying to rationalize every feeling and live the moment.

I am mentioning becausw this is one of the things that really annoyed me and confused me about myself and it has a connection with love life ;P

does this happen to you too?

There are so many more things!

So yeah I neither do well in relationships xD and " I don't like to feel tied down but I think I do until it happens!" that too.

But it have changed a bit for me. Actually its very easy to change you just need to be aware of it, when that happen I try to pull myself out from that cloud of thoughs, letting me"in the moment" , the present, right now and to apreciatte the person who is in fron of me, what I am doing etc. without past or future thoughs

Spiritualism helped me alot, like buddhism.

thanks for replying! i love all your insights. I have had a dig around and found the chart reading I got from a while ago and have sent it to your via PM :)

What you have said about the feelings and relationships stuff is spot on. ESPECIALLY the part about being with the guy and not wanting to be with him but then later on feeling like you should want it. So many times I have been around people and not enjoyed myself because I was just too in my head and thinking too much logically about the situation, not FEELING things you know?

do you find that you will push people away but then later on regret it and want to change it? but then when they come back to you you want to push them away again? it's so frustrating. and yes you feel like you can't trust yourself because it seems like you'll never have something you want.

i feel like i am always wanting something and i'll never get it cause i dont even really know what it is. like i'm always searching for it and ill think i found it but it's not right lol. i think its the sun opp moon aspect?

"I will be listening the audio again to see if I can find it.
I am not sure about my position with women, I sometimes feel flutered by them and I feel I want to take care of them-
I think one of the reason might be because I soemtimes I feel nasty about men and I am a bit tired of them. I think women are better in general.
In my case the painfull , very painfull transformation started more than a year ago, now its been okay, but I still not sure what I have learnt from it. Do you know in what direction is your tranformation oriented?
However I am very impressed what the universe have been showing me!it just threw it in my face, It did affect me until now.
To tell you that until few weeks ago I was still suffering because my ex of 3 years and then something happened, made me feel that someone wrotte a script up there. (not jesus) xddd
"

For a long time I have felt like I wanted to take care of women too lol. I'm a feminine women but I love other feminine women, and I think maybe the Aries in me (especially venus) makes me a bit of a forward/take charge person. I never realised until I acknowledged that I was gay that I am quite a typical Aries in the romance sense (I never wanted to chase men and couldn't figure out why I was so un-Aries like in the romance department LOL) but I'm very forward with women haha

I think my transformation has been mainly about my identity and self esteem. I was a complete mess all through my teens and until I was about 23. Just very insecure about my appearance, my personality, things I liked etc. I have gone from being a girl who wouldn't leave the house without makeup to a woman who doesn't care so much at all anymore but in a good way. I also like my body now and am working on getting strong and fit, not trying to be too skinny. I had an eating disorder for a long time but I consider myself recovered right now.

How has your transformation been oriented? is it relationship focused? i'm sorry to hear about your crazy ex I hope you are well away from him now!

Apparently we have had Pluto squaring our Sun since 14th Dec 2015 and it will be there until 28 Dec 2018. This is a huge transit for major transformation and can really put people through rough experiences! I had some major ones at the beginning and I think it's really helped me to evolve.

folelser

Hello, how have you been?

Yes I have feel like that before too, yes and yes ^^
I have feel like that, but my feeling of wanting to "push" that person is not persistent again ang again. (if I actually do like that person)

I have felt before that when I feel hurt ( without anyone actually hurting me) then I kind of have the instinct to hurt that person emotionally, in a defensive way, even if I love that person.
I had to learn to control it.

When you say "wanting something that you dont know what is it, do you mean romantically? I neither really know what I want, I always thought that when the real thing comes along then you will feel it so much that there won't be room for doubts, but I think it's not going to be like that.
Do you think its the sun opp moon aspect? :)
Idk, I like searching for rarer ones and I found relevant "Sun square Juno" I liked this description : https://new.theastrologer.com/romantic-personality/sun-square-juno-rp/

folelser

"For a long time I have felt like I wanted to take care of women too lol. I'm a feminine women but I love other feminine women, and I think maybe the Aries in me (especially venus) makes me a bit of a forward/take charge person. I never realised until I acknowledged that I was gay that I am quite a typical Aries in the romance sense (I never wanted to chase men and couldn't figure out why I was so un-Aries like in the romance department LOL) but I'm very forward with women haha"

People always say that its not like you suddenly becamo gay, that its somethign that you always knew and was born that way.
If so, then I had no idea xD

how did you "discover" it? I mean, it wasnt so obvious to you, wasnt it?
Did you actually had to have something with a girl to realise?

I never chased men either and I will never do it, I dont feel I am very femenine tbh, I am physically strong and I always disliked women who changed for men, for me all those romantically experiences my friends had were silly . however, some men did shake those valors I always had.

"How has your transformation been oriented? is it relationship focused? i'm sorry to hear about your crazy ex I hope you are well away from him now! "

I am not sure yet, I think probably about my life. I was able to finally follow the way I wanted to live. I am out there as I always wanted.
Not sure if also romantically, but surely about self esteem, knowing more myself ,unhealthy attachments I had, wounds that had not been healed yet..--I became vegetarian and I am more spritual now, happier...

"Apparently we have had Pluto squaring our Sun since 14th Dec 2015 and it will be there until 28 Dec 2018. This is a huge transit for major transformation and can really put people through rough experiences! I had some major ones at the beginning and I think it's really helped me to evolve."

Yes all those transformation are because that :)

Me too I was a very mess during my teens, I felt very ugly I felt very stupid, dumb too. I gained lot of weight I didnt leave my room for several years. I hated school, my family situation was very turbulent I also fell into eating disorders. I actually think I was depressed.
But I left that hole, all by my own :innocent:

I still do weird things with food tho, just sometimes...

Oh I have a problem with anxiety, thats one of the reason because I had the called emotional eating . wbu?

Last edited:

folelser

Ah, I dont have the aspect sun opposite moon
Thats might be the reason I dont understand why you keep pushing people xDD

and before I meant that me either I dont live with my family I actually live in a different county at my own will.

Last edited:

lovewitch

Hello, how have you been?

Yes I have feel like that before too, yes and yes ^^
I have feel like that, but my feeling of wanting to "push" that person is not persistent again ang again. (if I actually do like that person)

I have felt before that when I feel hurt ( without anyone actually hurting me) then I kind of have the instinct to hurt that person emotionally, in a defensive way, even if I love that person.
I had to learn to control it.

When you say "wanting something that you dont know what is it, do you mean romantically? I neither really know what I want, I always thought that when the real thing comes along then you will feel it so much that there won't be room for doubts, but I think it's not going to be like that.
Do you think its the sun opp moon aspect? :)
Idk, I like searching for rarer ones and I found relevant "Sun square Juno" I liked this description : https://new.theastrologer.com/romantic-personality/sun-square-juno-rp/

"When you say "wanting something that you dont know what is it, do you mean romantically?"

I used to think it was romantically but since realising I'm gay I think now I could probably be really happy with someone one day, and want them 100% :)
But I feel it in my life in general - like, I'm never going to be 'happy' fully because there are so many things I want from life and it's impossible to achieve them.

I honestly feel like I want to be different people with 100 different lives so I can live out all the things I want to be haha.

Do you find you go through lots of phases? I do, with style, taste in music/fashion/movies etc even my diet and its like a cycle I keep repeating. I don't feel like I know who I am because who I am changes constantly.

I will look into that Juno stuff! Thank you for the link :)

lovewitch

"For a long time I have felt like I wanted to take care of women too lol. I'm a feminine women but I love other feminine women, and I think maybe the Aries in me (especially venus) makes me a bit of a forward/take charge person. I never realised until I acknowledged that I was gay that I am quite a typical Aries in the romance sense (I never wanted to chase men and couldn't figure out why I was so un-Aries like in the romance department LOL) but I'm very forward with women haha"

People always say that its not like you suddenly becamo gay, that its somethign that you always knew and was born that way.

Did you actually had to have something with a girl to realise?

I never chased men either and I will never do it, I dont feel I am very femenine tbh, I am physically strong and I always disliked women who changed for men, for me all those romantically experiences my friends had were silly . however, some men did shake those valors I always had.

"How has your transformation been oriented? is it relationship focused? i'm sorry to hear about your crazy ex I hope you are well away from him now! "

I am not sure yet, I think probably about my life. I was able to finally follow the way I wanted to live. I am out there as I always wanted.
Not sure if also romantically, but surely about self esteem, knowing more myself ,unhealthy attachments I had, wounds that had not been healed yet..--I became vegetarian and I am more spritual now, happier...

"Apparently we have had Pluto squaring our Sun since 14th Dec 2015 and it will be there until 28 Dec 2018. This is a huge transit for major transformation and can really put people through rough experiences! I had some major ones at the beginning and I think it's really helped me to evolve."

Yes all those transformation are because that :)

Me too I was a very mess during my teens, I felt very ugly I felt very stupid, dumb too. I gained lot of weight I didnt leave my room for several years. I hated school, my family situation was very turbulent I also fell into eating disorders. I actually think I was depressed.

Oh I have a problem with anxiety, thats one of the reason because I had the called emotional eating . wbu?

"People always say that its not like you suddenly becamo gay, that its somethign that you always knew and was born that way.

Did you actually had to have something with a girl to realise?"

Lol well I always thought I was bisexual growing up and for some reason always thought I would marry a woman. I used to tell my family I was going to adopt when I was older and they were like wtf lol.. I had my first crush on a girl when I was 12, felt really weird about it. All through my teens and stuff I didn't like too many guys, mainly wanted to stay away from them but my friends were boy crazy so I had to force myself to get over it.

When I finally got with a guy I didn't enjoy the intimate stuff at all, but I was on medications so I blamed them haha.. and then once I moved away from the girls I was friends with who were boy crazy I pretty much avoided men as much as I could. Not that I hate men or anything I just don't really enjoy male energy and I don't like it when they are attracted to me. I think I have felt 'romantic' attraction to men, but it revolved around them being attracted to me, and making me feel wanted and pretty and boosting my self esteem so Idk if it was real in that sense?

It was when I had my first experience with a girl that I realised what I had been missing, and how easy and enjoyable it is meant to be! I haven't looked back. I can't imagine ever being with another man in my life, or marrying one or having kids with one. I want to do all that with a woman.

"I am not sure yet, I think probably about my life. I was able to finally follow the way I wanted to live. I am out there as I always wanted.
Not sure if also romantically, but surely about self esteem, knowing more myself ,unhealthy attachments I had, wounds that had not been healed yet..--I became vegetarian and I am more spritual now, happier..."

Me too! I became vegetarian at beginning of 2016 and am so much happier for it! I went vegan for a while too, I wanna go back to that one day it's just very hard (and expensive lol). I also became a lot more spiritual. I was never atheist but I definitely turned my back on anything that wasn't considered 'normal'.

"Me too I was a very mess during my teens, I felt very ugly I felt very stupid, dumb too. I gained lot of weight I didnt leave my room for several years. I hated school, my family situation was very turbulent I also fell into eating disorders. I actually think I was depressed.

Oh I have a problem with anxiety, thats one of the reason because I had the called emotional eating . wbu?"

This is crazy cause this was exactly me as well lol. I was SUCH a mess as a teen, most heavy depression of my life I hope I dont ever experience it ever again. At one point I cut all my hair off and was straight up crazy lmao. I got put on seroquel which made me gain weight and made me even more depressed! I was super anxious having panic attacks super often. I left school cause I could't deal with people.

So crazy how much of our experiences line up! Also sorry I took long to reply, I am in my first week back at Uni and trying to get ahead with my studies, getting overwhelmed already haha. By the way what country did you move to?
Do you want to chat on PM if it's easier? :)