I don't want to stop having sexual relations with this guy?

That's exactly how I see things!! (bolded)...my own lack of feeling kinda surprised me but the fact that he had sex with other people didn't bother me in the slightest... I get the no commitments thing, but no emotional at all? That's impossible for me, if I'm being honest. I can't see people as just bodies. If I didn't want any emotion at all, I'd just use a vibrator. It's like, get yourself a sex robot or something because if you treat women this way, they're going to have an emotional response no matter what so

Oh, and to answer your question, he did talk to me that one time we hung out afterwards, that's when he told me he didn't want emotional attachments (which I knew anyway) but that was it.

And as for the whole relationship thing, I felt like this guy was compatible with me personality-wise, like if we had met as just friends everything would have been fine (in fact his chart is very similar to my best friend's) but our approach to relationships is obviously very different and that's the problem. I feel like in order to be in a relationship, I'd have to force myself to be with someone who I'm not only not attracted too but also incompatible with personality-wise.

craft, hhe is acting similar to a guy i had an experience with this summer. we had actually got on great as friends before but we started talking this time and he was so different. the way he was acting was nothing short of rude and cheap but the next time i saw him he was so depressed and coming to terms with losing his ex who head cheated on. i thinnk he was realizing for the first time what he had with his ex and his poor little boy brain couldnt handle the lesson. did your guy have an ex he was gettin over or some drama that would make him depressed? its no excuse obviously but i didnt feel hurt by his words anymore because the guy was going through his first heart break. anyway, sounds like you handled the situation well. it sounds like he was expecting you tto be more upset so good on you!

anyway, im glad there are three of us girls in the same or similar situations, different stages or what not. its helping me by reading this. it doesnt help its xmas, im still in my saturn return and i let myself get wound up by my guy, the one the horarys are about.

child of venus and craft, i salute you. mayybe our nnext thread should be titled fwb: coping strategies for the entering and exit stages.

Phoenix Venus

Don't let them fool ya. Guys can be just as needy if not more when it comes to relationships.

Ask yourself whats more important? The friendship, or the sex.

And know that it's rare to be able to maintain both.

Truth is, sex changes relationships and often in a situation like this one of the people involved will end up getting hurt.

Having venus in scorpio conj the asc, im very all or nothing when it comes to love. I have high standards for a mate. I'd rather be alone than not feeling it. So i've had to sacrifice the sex because guys end up gettong attached and having their feelings hurt. I'd rather be there for them as a friend. There's power in the p.. You know.. We have to take responsibility of that. :devil:

Bigstar

Banned
We all can't be perfect you guys :tongue:

Woah, am I too late for this party? Alright then, coooooooool. I'm just going to leave that there.

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

I'm a Venus in Scorpio too. It kind of ***** sometimes. Sometimes, I wish I was a Venus in Gem

Yeah i know what you mean but i've come to appreciate the placement. I enjoy being single and when i do fall in love.. It's mindblowing :) Lessons in love have taught me to have an indomitable strength and willpower.

Blaze

Account Closed
That's exactly how I see things!! (bolded)...my own lack of feeling kinda surprised me but the fact that he had sex with other people didn't bother me in the slightest... I get the no commitments thing, but no emotional at all? That's impossible for me, if I'm being honest. I can't see people as just bodies. If I didn't want any emotion at all, I'd just use a vibrator. It's like, get yourself a sex robot or something because if you treat women this way, they're going to have an emotional response no matter what so

...Might as well not **** around then!

But me being so fixated was quite strange to me, considering my Venus and it's disposer being so strong in Gemini. Must be my fixed Moon and ascendant.

Oh, and to answer your question, he did talk to me that one time we hung out afterwards, that's when he told me he didn't want emotional attachments (which I knew anyway) but that was it.

Why'd he ghost you for so long then? Wonder if he would've avoided you altogether had you not texted him.

And as for the whole relationship thing, I felt like this guy was compatible with me personality-wise, like if we had met as just friends everything would have been fine (in fact his chart is very similar to my best friend's) but our approach to relationships is obviously very different and that's the problem. I feel like in order to be in a relationship, I'd have to force myself to be with someone who I'm not only not attracted too but also incompatible with personality-wise.

Personality is phucking important and I'd never compromise on that one thing. No matter how "hawt" a girl is, if you can't sit down and just enjoy each others company, no point in being together imo.

Bigstar

Banned
Yeah i know what you mean but i've come to appreciate the placement. I enjoy being single and when i do fall in love.. It's mindblowing :) Lessons in love have taught me to have an indomitable strength and willpower.
Awwwww, that was really cute actually. You go kick some *** and take names!!!

craft94

...Might as well not **** around then!

But me being so fixated was quite strange to me, considering my Venus and it's disposer being so strong in Gemini. Must be my fixed Moon and ascendant.

Why'd he ghost you for so long then? Wonder if he would've avoided you altogether had you not texted him.

Personality is phucking important and I'd never compromise on that one thing. No matter how "hawt" a girl is, if you can't sit down and just enjoy each others company, no point in being together imo.
I think because he was afraid/confused/getting his thoughts together. He most definitely was afraid I'll tell you that and it didn't seem like he really knew what he wanted

So agree on the last comment

craft94

@Bluebell I don't think he was getting over an ex. He didn't seem like the type to really "do" relationships if you know what I mean, at least not for the time being. There was other **** going on in his life though, I know that.

This other confusing guy I liked over the summer (and never had sex with or anything) had MAJOR problems with his ex and that definitely influenced his behavior but now they're back together and I think it's for the better, I thought he was hot and he obviously thought I was too but I couldn't picture us being in a relationship together, too different

Last edited:

Bigstar

Banned
I think because he was afraid/confused/getting his thoughts together. He most definitely was afraid I'll tell you that and it didn't seem like he really knew what he wanted

So agree on the last comment
Lol, aren't you over him scorpio venus princess?

craft94

Lol, aren't you over him scorpio venus princess?

Yes and no. Scorpio venus never really fully gets over anything and that's why I hate this placement

Yes as in I'm not interested anymore (nor is my heart broken). No as in I'm still pissed off...does that make sense?

Last edited:

Bigstar

Banned
Yes and no. Scorpio venus never really fully gets over anything and that's why I hate this placement

Yes as in I'm not interested anymore (nor is my heart broken). No as in I'm still pissed off...does that make sense?
It must be tearing you inside to know that he moved on, huh? You must get angry, don't you? Fustrated? Are you mad right now?

Unless he dies your never going to get over it? Be honest, lol.

craft94

It must be tearing you inside to know that he moved on, huh? You must get angry, don't you? Fustrated? Are you mad right now?

Unless he dies your never going to get over it? Be honest, lol.
I'm confused as to why you're mocking me? Do you know this person or something?