Should I start a blog?

AppLeo

What would your blog be about? Your Astrological knowledge?

Astrology, health, and anything else I feel like writing about.

I think you make some good Astrological points and make some perceptive comments about charts and astrological techniques, etc.

But do you have enough experience yet to write a hefty, detailed blog?:alien:

So what then?? Wait until I'm 30?? BAHA :lol: Why not get a head start now with the knowledge and insights I have? I could talk about basics in my own special way. I know a lot about astrology already and I know that what I have to say is worth reading. Others may disagree, but oh well.. It's my blog; I can do what I want. Just knowing the zodiac signs alone allows me to make endless posts. If I post once a week and there's twelve zodiac signs; I'll be able to coast on that information alone for 3 months.

katydid

Astrology, health, and anything else I feel like writing about.

So what then?? Wait until I'm 30?? BAHA :lol: Why not get a head start now with the knowledge and insights I have? I could talk about basics in my own special way. I know a lot about astrology already and I know that what I have to say is worth reading. Others may disagree, but oh well.. It's my blog; I can do what I want. Just knowing the zodiac signs alone allows me to make endless posts. If I post once a week and there's twelve zodiac signs; I'll be able to coast on that information alone for 3 months.

I never said to wait until you are 30. LOL

I was just asking what your plans were. I agree that you have your own special way of articulating what you have learned. And that is important.

I guess I was just trying to politely suggest that you would make it clear to your readers that you were a young student of Astrology and were there to help them learn with you as you take them on the journey. That would be a special twist that you have youth on your side.

It is important to keep in mind that EVERYTHING you blog will be available forever. And so after you have a lot more experience and more wisdom, everything you blog will be here forever. Maybe that is just my Mercury in Scorpio being paranoid, talking. :sideways:

AppLeo

I never said to wait until you are 30. LOL

Well... I wouldn't have enough astrological experience until then.

I was just asking what your plans were. I agree that you have your own special way of articulating what you have learned. And that is important.

I guess I was just trying to politely suggest that you would make it clear to your readers that you were a young student of Astrology and were there to help them learn with you as you take them on the journey. That would be a special twist that you have youth on your side.

It is important to keep in mind that EVERYTHING you blog will be available forever. And so after you have a lot more experience and more wisdom, everything you blog will be here forever. Maybe that is just my Mercury in Scorpio being paranoid, talking. :sideways:

Yeah I'm a young person writing about astrology. How many young people actually do that?? Maybe a lot, I don't know.

What's there to be paranoid about because your posts are there forever?? Isn't that a good thing?

Oddity

What's there to be paranoid about because your posts are there forever?? Isn't that a good thing?

When the chart says it can come back to bite you in the *** professionally, it's a good idea to be circumspect. That doesn't mean don't write, but it does mean be careful what you commit to perpetuity, at least for now.

AppLeo, words can come back to bite you. Most people are afraid of astrology as we all know. If you write under a pseudonym, then problem alleviated.

Oddity

A-hem. You said you were going to start a blog, and your horary question was 'Will I start a blog?'

In fairness, this is not a proper use of horary. Horaries are questions about things that keep you awake at night, not about things that you've already decided to do, are easy for you to do and you ask if you're going to do them.

So the chart showed that.

There was some other information, though - that this might not be the best time, or as some folks have suggested, you could write a blog under a pseudonym.

It doesn't mean that you can't start a blog ever under any circumstances, it suggests that if you do it now and aren't careful, it will cause damage to your career and reputation.

That information is meant to be useful, by the way. If it's this distressing to you, then it may be best for you not to do horaries.

AppLeo

A-hem. You said you were going to start a blog, and your horary question was 'Will I start a blog?'

In fairness, this is not a proper use of horary. Horaries are questions about things that keep you awake at night, not about things that you've already decided to do, are easy for you to do and you ask if you're going to do them.

So the chart showed that.

There was some other information, though - that this might not be the best time, or as some folks have suggested, you could write a blog under a pseudonym.

It doesn't mean that you can't start a blog ever under any circumstances, it suggests that if you do it now and aren't careful, it will cause damage to your career and reputation.

That information is meant to be useful, by the way. If it's this distressing to you, then it may be best for you not to do horaries.

Okay.......

theV

If you really want to start a blog and write about astrology. I say do it no matter what horary says. You are passionate about so you will put your heart in it. The obstacle is to keep writing. I started a blog but failed to continue writing.