Euro 2016 - Semi Finals

Azif

I offered my thoughts in a completely different forum thread, I'll try to find it. Someone said they worried about Spain in the EU bail of countries and I said don't worry about Spain because Spain and Portugal are always aligned and the Arabs love Portugal.

What I've come to realize about soccer and history are the allegiances of the fans. I have Iberian Peninsula and Middle East DNA and the first time I ever read about Portugal, when I was a school kid, I felt that "hail almighty Portugal" thing.

The disturbance of the astrological force. Ocam's Razor.

My mom, a traditional astrologer - would have called it a quincunx - the Razor's Edge.

Perhaps I didn't look for the quincunx - which would have explained the lackluster.

I understand what you say but I can't agree with the alignment of Portugal and Spain. In fact, there is a certain "hate" (perhaps this is a strong word, let's say a "difficult relation") between us. With the exception of Galicia (NW of Spain, more Portuguese than Spanish :biggrin: by the way), there is a general sense of mutual disdain which comes from along centuries ago. We have a DNA of war against each other. On what concerns to the Arabs, and speaking, for instance, in ISIS pretension of re-conquer Al-Andalus (Iberian Peninsula), it is important to clarify that the Kingdom of Portugal was only entirely occupied by them for merely 70! years in our 900 year history as a Nation. Thus, it is a false claim (ISIS', not yours). Finally, that kind expression of "almighty Portugal" is very curious considering our territorial size in comparison to our historical achievements. We have the V Empire thing, the Knights Templar last refuge (the city of Tomar), the Port-of-Graal, etc. etc. But these discussions deserve another thread. So, not to fall in off-topic, I was partially wrong in my predictions to Germany-France. I said France would win in ET or penalties because I mistaken Moon's role and gave extreme emphasis on the 28 degree position - which usually says "nothing much happen", then a draw of a victory - with Mars on 10th (goals scored on 2nd half). Because Mars was in favor of Germany, I assumed altogether a draw and ET. However the final prediction was correct, and the Moon shines once again.

filly

@Fensi88 : To be honest , I did't examine Moon and Saturn placement before. SO , My suggestion will be as following :

Portugal => Teal/Green => Moon
Wales => Black => Saturn

During 1st half and under ASC=> Cap , Moon (1st House) and Saturn (11th house) are in good positions.

During 2nd half , Moon will remain in 7th house while Saturn ingress 10th house (natural house ruler). Now , the change that I am expecting when ASC change to AQU. Although Saturn is protected due to placement but it will start losing this protection by this change but this placement will be much better than Moon in 7th house during ASC changes. This is confusing a little bit.

Therefore , I would say that I am not expecting Wales to loose during original time.

One more thing :

Rulers of 10th house is retro. That's means something from the past is repeating, either in connection with teams, players or competition they are playing. I didn't find anything formal matches between them.

The possibility would be draw in original time or Wales to win in 2nd half.

D07lf7X.gif

Hi! We can presume Mercury is Cazimi, it's 20m from the Sun and only 7 seconds by declination.Plus this config is conjunct Star Sirius!
As time progress Portugal becomes Leo Ascendant and 10 House Gemini.

Though the Casimi happens in the 12H, the Saturn team is far worse. And 10th House Jupiter in fall and intercepted.
If Saturn had time to conjunct the Mc like I have seen in other games Wales might have stand a chance maybe...

Italy vs Germany, Italy had the win going for them, Saturn hit their Mc.
At the last minute, Germany Sun pops just out their 12House to perfectly trine POF conjunct Neptune, while Saturn was at the same time squaring POF.
POF saved the Germans...penalty luck! :)

Last edited: