Can someone explain me about Ophiucus?

virgo18

I am pretty confused....
This sign will be counted only for the new born? Or the sign will not be considerate at all?

dr. farr

Well, let me simply state that none of our traditionalist practitioners, none of our Vedic practitioners, and few of our Modernist practitioners, will add this as a "new sign" (or, with the Vedics, as a new "rashi) to the basic zodiacal formats they currently use.
I believe that, as a starry constellation, Ophiucus DOES have a sub-influence (through the ascendant connecting with one of its stars, or the Sun or the Moon or the Part of Fortune, having a similar connection with the constellation via one of its stars), but so does Orion, so does Pegasus, so does Cetus, and so do dozens of other starry constellations, when they have a connection through one of their stars with the ascendant or Sun or Moon. But I do NOT accept Ophiucus as a 13th tropical SIGN-no way-and the great majority of practitioners (of the various astrological systems) don't-and won't-either...

Last edited:

virgo18

Thanks a lot Dr farr...
I was scared....:kissing:

I was not very informed of that sign.... but now I know much well

Last edited:

Sarachibi

I'm new here, but i had the same question specially since i was born on december 17. Tropical astrologers do not accept ophiucus as a zodiac sign, but truly enough, it has been around for 2000 years. Such an impact it has, that it is the only sign that has been related to people that existed in history. These men where imhotep, a doctor or medicine man in egypt, and joseph, the interpreter of dreams favored by his father and envied by his brothers left to be eaten by lions. Being this the story behind the constellation, ophiuchi traits tend to be someone who is lucky and attracts envy, someone who reaches for the sky (the sky is the limit), someone who can interpret dreams and someone who is creative. There are many more traits. I sugest you keep looking just to get informed. Knowledge never made anyone bad. Good luck!!

Blaze

Account Closed
We currently have an Ophiucus who could tell you all about it.

I'm of the opinion that they are very free though.