Lost expensive watch

zodiacangel

Dear friends.

I received a gift from a friend and it was a very expensive hand watch I only wore it once now it's lost for around 3-4 months I don't know where is it!!!

Please help with reading the horary chart. I need it.

Any insights?

Thank you so much with all appreciation :sad:

Attachments

• watch.jpg
    watch.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

fensi88

There are testimonies it will be found.
Ruler, Mars, is in cadent house; cadent house means that item is either far off, or close by, but hidden and almost impossible to find. This will take time to find, usually indirectly by a third party. It may show it is to the left side of places that I would suggest for search. First look at places with papers, books, money.
It can be in a dining room, kitchen, laundry room, linen closet, cellar, pantry, room with ordinary and inexpensive furnishings, room where the family gathers to discuss family matters, a room where articles of sentimental value are kept, room with the most windows, area where china, silverware or kitchenware is stored, near a sink, pump or plumbing.
Ruler in 9 house means to look near some church, college or law “things” at high shelves or around vacation pictures or travel literature. Also look at library (high shelves) or at school/university.

Direction Southwest
Near colour: red, black, muddy greens, brown

POF is In Sco in 1st house. It to can be in a bathroom, toilet, next to water pipes, or near something that holds water, in a dirty part of the house where rubbish or junk is kept, near trashcan, room or desk where unpaid bills are kept, in an “empty” room, wash room, medicine cabinet, secret drawer or chest, in a hiding place.
Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.
Direction: east
Near colour: murky red, purple

Culpeper

Premium Member
In this chart Venus is significator of the querent. Mars rules the second house and is significator of the watch. Mars is under the beams which means it is hidden or missing. Aspects are favorable but separating. The Moon may indicate that someone has taken the watch. It is someone you know, someone you work with. It does not look like it will be returned.

moonwitch

Hi zodiacangel:

There appears to me to be a good chance of recovery. Look in the pockets of your clothes, especially those stored in closets or in/near the laundry area.

Cheers.

moonwitch

aquarius7000

Hi,

I tend more towards Culpeper's reading in this case. All relevant aspects are separating and Mars (watch) is fallen, and Venus (you) is in the 8th house. Doesn't look good.

tikana

watch is in someone's hands

watch is venus cause mars does not describe the watch
venus is in 8th house but in good hands

zodiacangel

In this chart Venus is significator of the querent. Mars rules the second house and is significator of the watch. Mars is under the beams which means it is hidden or missing. Aspects are favorable but separating. The Moon may indicate that someone has taken the watch. It is someone you know, someone you work with. It does not look like it will be returned.

Too bad I wish I could find it. :crying::crying::crying: