New Boyfriend

Star Searcher

Hi.

New boyfriend. We've only been on two dates so far.

However there are some red flags. After having sexual intercourse on the second date (yeah, I know) I remarked to him that I found it strange to be f*cked before having our first kiss.

And yet, he is combining our names already ala Brangelina or Bennifer. He wants me to go to Thailand with him for two months where his 18 year old half brother is. I think I have to tell him that I have only two weeks vacation.

He won't tell me his full name, saying he we will reveal it later. I don't know what the big secret is. Maybe he's from a prominent family? Maybe he did something bad and has a record? Maybe a close family member is a notorious criminal?

What I do know about him is that he works in the lighting departments for film and television shows. I have a sense that he is doing fine with his personal finances.

I plugged in his astrology stats into Astrodienst. Although they do not use the word NARCISSIST, I am getting the gist that he has a selfish streak according to my glimpse of what it says. Is he a bonafide narcissist? Or is he somebody that I can handle?

What was our relationships like during our past lives? Why is he in my life now?

How sustainable is this relationship? Is he marriage and/or long term relationship material? Will my family like him?

He seems to be okay so far . . .

What d'yall think?

Last edited by a moderator:

Star Searcher

Sorry--brain fart. I go to bed early and I'm sleepy. Forgot how to save a chart.

Me: July 30, 1967. New York City. 12:48 AM.
John ??: [Deleted birth information. It's against the rules to post other people's birth information without their informed consent, and you did not indicate that you have his consent. If you do, you need to make that clear. If you don't, you may not post his birth information, only a chart with birth info redacted. - Moderator]

[please create a synastry chart and upload it to the AW Forum or upload a synastry chart to a link site (astro.com is NOT a link site) and provide the link - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

Osamenor

Staff member
He seems to be okay except that he won't tell you his full name (but he will tell you his date, time, and place of birth?) and he rushes you into getting serious (did you really want to sleep with him on the second date, or was that at his insistence?), and he's already planning a trip out of the country for you, during a pandemic when travel is heavily restricted? All while refusing to tell you his name?

Astrology can't answer your questions. Charts don't tell us such specific details as whether or not your family will like him. His chart can't even tell us if he's a narcissist. Best it can do is show us what kind of narcissist he is, if he is one.

But common sense can. You see the red flags. What makes you think you'd want to marry someone like that?

Star Searcher

Here ya go!

Standard default Placidus House System. I can always upload a new synastry chart using another house system that is better. Just let me know which one.

Attachments

• Star Searcher and John What's-His-Name's Synastry Chart.jpg
    Star Searcher and John What's-His-Name's Synastry Chart.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 38

Star Searcher

Bueller?

It's been three days since I posted our synastry chart. I just want to know people's impressions.

No, I was not coerced into sleeping with him on the second date (although he did make a bold explicit move). I happened to be in a very cooperative mood that day. Normally I am slightly more vigilant. When he said that he wanted to show me his backyard garden, I didn't counter with "Oh? But we can continue our private discussion and explore our values and beliefs in the neighborhood park or that seating area underneath that luxury apartment." Let's just say I was taken away with his charm and enthusiasm. And yes he did scratch that travel itch I have.

I got his birth info by asking for information here and there through the natural course of several conversations. I didn't beat him over the head with it. He knows his sun sign. When I asked for his date of birth, he texted me back a flashing image of a purple :taurus: bull.

GemGirl

Hi there, I read your post and thought I'd drop in and say hello.
There is nothing more frustrating than posting here and nobody comments on your post. Why??? Sometimes I feel like I'm an alien trying to understand anything and/or feel any of my queries are valid. Ughhhh

Anyway enough about me!!!
First I will be upfront and say that I am only a beginner and the more I learn the more I realise I have so much more to learn, hence coming into this community looking for answers.

So, my take on synastry so far is to figure out what the asteroids, ASC & DC MC/IC are doing especially when you have firework sexual chemistry going on like you seem to have. Vertex, Juno, Lillith, Chiron and North/South Node connections can speak of past life or fated connections especially when making contact with your love luminaries Venus, Mars/and Sun but it's good to note any contact.

I don't know how to calculate degrees to figure out if they're trine etc. but from looking at the chart your Sun - Moon combined with your North Nodes really close together but not sure if the degree say conjunct and also your North Node in close contact to his Sun along with your Mars conjunct his North Node all points toward a pretty significant connection. When South Node is being touched it means someone from the past is coming back to you to work through whatever wasn't finished in the past life relationship. In your case you also have your North Nodes combining so it may seem you have come together in this lifetime to move forward from your past history. All of this along with your Sun conjunct his Juno means he's come into your life for you to grow through something with him and since the Mars is aspecting the South Node I'm thinking it's pretty full on sexual energy?

That's all I can really tell you as I am really only new to all of this but I saw your post and that no-one answered. I've posted before and saw how many people checked my post but didn't comment and felt so isolated and rejected. I didn't want you to feel the same way. Maybe someone will add a comment to correct my analysis. I'd even appreciate the schooling and maybe they can shed some further light.

And tbr no-one can tell you if he's a narcissist or not but jumping in the sack really quickly is usually a red flag, and all of the secrecy and non-forward communication isn't something people our age group should be accepting as life is too short. Let him know what you want, what you won't tolerate and see how he responds. Significant connection or not ,you don't deserve to be living in the dark with mixed messages.

I hope this helped in some way. Good Luck!!!