Are me and this person gonna be together as in relationship?

TheeSinister1

I randomly made a post online on reddit (i only use it for astrology and advice etc) out of boredom, looking for someone, didnt think it was gonna work, but it did and it just happened out of the blue! I met this guy D, from Norway, we talked briefly, but i was focused on my aunt visiting and my cousins, then after he hit me up after Xmas again, and now we talk non stop and we really vibe, i even jokingly said i wanted to be his wife... lol and he told me he fell for me 🙊... this guy likes to travel like me. And he told me i look like a Queen 🙈❤️.. we talk like every sec of the day, i even spoke to him on my work break... me and him are just getting to know each other...

I think me and him (jupiter and mercury) are conjunct but both combust by sun (9h ruler) because we live in diff countries... and the part of marriage is in the 4th house @ 12 deg aries lol

Chart - https://imgur.com/gallery/vbSJV6M

Last edited:

rafaella

He is keen on you, Mer in your 1st, and Sun with Jup. But Mer is fickle and will soon lose interest as it changes sign. There is no conjunction between Mer/Jup. Moon with Saturn, enjoy for what it is.

Jup is cazimi… so it will still be nice. I think there is potential for something but not sure if it is a longterm relationship, doubtful. I think first meet him and see if things are good still after a few months. You will be able to assess it in time yourself.

Last edited:

TheeSinister1

Yes i just want to get to know him for now, because in the past, when i rushed into things, i got cheated on by that swedish guy and last year i lived with someone from Toronto for a year and they abused me as well, and i found out secrets about the man i lived with in 2018.

ElenaJ

Mercury on ascendent shows he is attracted to you, but as Raffaella wrote, mercury is fickle. You as Jupiter have sun closing in on you by conjunction, but you are on the south node. There is something about the relationship that you are carrying over from the past, and from what you wrote apparently this is the type of contact you keep repeating, suddenly together and jumping to long term plans without really knowing the other person.
Think about it inside yourself, why do you rush into the relationship?
Meet him, get to know him, but you may see that there is nothing between you after the first impulse passes.
Uranus on the cusp of the 5th is a sudden exciting love affair, but no future in it.

TheeSinister1

I just want to take my time with this guy tbh. despite him saying he fell in love with me and wanted me to be with him forever and marry him and that i was a Queen to him. I dont want to jump head in first, because thats how i got burned and thats what im trying to say. and the reason why it ended quickly with those 2 guys i mentioned, because i was just desperate.

Like my friends are this way too, and they have babies by different men. I learned and realized that i dont wanna jump into things, because i dont want another failed relationship. Plus i have a family member that works in child support for the Canadian gvt and stuff, they even are telling me that its better to marry before children and tbh, i value myself now that i dont wanna be just a “baby mama” like my friends. Or get caught up in some mess.

I used to be this way, because i was jobless, lazy, delusional, 2 faced, money hungry, and just plain stupid and i wanted a man to take care of me when i was with these 2 prior losers and now i work and go to school and in a more stable place in my life. And i was also stubborn too.

Isnt NN in the 7th horary a positive influence for relationships?

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Sounds like you've come a long way, in a very positive way. Good for you.
Yes, NN in 7th is positive, although this one is only 3 degrees from the 8th so can be read there too.
Good luck.
Let us now how it works out.