This new job application

acmicasa

Hi,
Greetings to all the forum members.

The question that I am putting here is, "Am I going to get this job?"

Background: I work in the educational industry, and while working there I lacked to perform with passion because of the simple reason that most of the industry works on the principle of making only profit. I couldn't stand the fact that they pay less to their employee and still ask students to pay more for education. I mean as a middle man these suckers just suck everyone and literally do nothing for education.
So, I finally started to apply for non-profit organizations. I taught some of the students in villages for whom getting quality education is a dream. Recently, I saw an advertisement of a big non-profit corporation working in this educational field. I am going to apply for it today and just out of curiosity wanted to come to this forum and ask the question.

So, what are the chances of getting the "contract" (in favor) from this organization. To simply put the question, "Am I going to get this job?"

The chart is attached below about when this question popped in my brain. Hopefully by the time I upload my application I will start getting some replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 26
Hey there, friend! How are you doing?

I took a look at your horary chart and it seems possible for you to get the job. You're Taurus -> Venus in 10th house of career, showing that you're concerned about this job or if you're going to get it or not. The quesited is Capricorn -> Saturn in 8th house of death or, as I like to name it, the house of new begginings. If the quesited (Saturn) is positioned at a house like this, I suspect that it is a good sign, since you're willing to "start fresh".

If an aspect would form between these two planets, I would give you a strongest YES!, but with this chart all I can say is that you have a strong chance of getting the job. It's not sure, but you have a chance!