Did Russian Separatists shoot down MH17?

Summery Joy

I have checked different sources. It seems the timeline I have shared before is the one most agreed upon (there are many conflicting ones), so I’ll just use it to answer this question: who shot down the MH17 plane? (chart attached again)

As I pointed out in my first post, the chart is quite descriptive.
Sagittarius rises, denoting a long distance trip—the airplane journey. The plane itself is signified by Jupiter, ruler of the Asc and the natural ruler of airplanes.

Jupiter has just crossed from Cancer, where it is exalted, to Leo, where it is peregrine. The plane had just crossed the understood borders between the Ukrainians and Separatist Ukrainians. Obviously, the latter territory is not as friendly to the plane as the former.

Jupiter is in the 8th house, the house of death. The Sun applies to Jupiter with a conjunction. Jupiter and the Sun are in mutual reception, but that’s not very good because Leo is trapped in the 8th house. Again, death is in the picture.
Mars, the natural ruler of weapons, and the ruler of 4th house (earth/ground) applies by square to Jupiter. This may signify the threat—ground missile aiming at the airplane.

The enemy is signified by Mercury in Cancer in the 7th house (it’s turned 1st). This immediately makes me think of Ukrainian separatists because Mercury is at home in the 7th, but not quite at home, having recently left its own sign Gemini. Sounds like the separatists alright. I’m guess that if was the Ukrainians, Mercury would be in Gemini, and if it were the Russians, Mercury would have some connection with the 9th house, being foreign to the whole territory.

In order to confirm who did it, we should try and find out why they did it. “Why” is tricky in horary. I suppose the 10th house can loosely denote the goal strived for. The turned 10th is the radical 4th, with Aries on the Cusp and a Libra Mars ruling it. War is what they are after. Now, I’m not knowledgeable on the Russian-Ukrainian situation, but whoever did this benefits from intensifying the conflict. But Mars is in Libra, the sign of truce. Peace treaty made though war and conflict?
Rebels generally don’t benefit from peace made by government deals in the offices of officials, so this points at the separatists again.

Mercury is in Cancer, which rules the turned 2nd house, and the Moon has just separated from Mercury in the turned 12th. Has there been a secret deal that related to the wealth of the attackers, which somehow led to this attack. Moon is Aries, ruled by Mars (war). The attackers have just had a weapons deal, and they were testing their newly acquired weapon by creating a game changing event, killing two birds with one stone?

Venus, the ruler of the turned 11th (allies) and 12th (secrets) is in the turned 1st (the attackers). Secret help from allies? It further supports the idea of a possible weapon deal. If it is the separatists, Russia may very well be the secret ally providing funds and weapons.

What I find strange is that Jupiter exalts Mercury in this whole mess. Maybe it signifies how the airlines thought it was safe to fly over that territory, over estimating its security?

Oh well, that’s all I can see: Separatists possibly backed by a Russian weapon deal.

Attachments

• MH17 crash.jpg
    MH17 crash.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 27

tikana

Summer

FAA did warn everyone not to fly around Russia/Ukranian border. Malaysian Airlines didnt listen.

A lot of planes had been diverted and rerouted since the conflict began.

T

Summery Joy

I suppose that explains the exaltation (over estimation) of the safety there. Seriously, what the #&%$! I mean, didn't they lose a plane full of passengers earlier this year already? Wasn't that enough?

tikana

MH 370 may never be solved. Yeah indeed from 1 tragedy on to the next. that is why i was saying on MH370 thread that they dont abide by FAA guidelines. They do whatever they want. MH17 plane had a clean record though.

sigh

astr0quest

Using Inline's chart,

If the attacker is Jupiter, when it was in Cancer, it was exalted and under the Sun's beam. With Sun in Cancer and Jupiter in Cancer, I'd like to think that the exaltion protects Jupiter from been scorched.

Now that Jupiter has moved into in Leo, it isn't under Sun's beam and there's mutual reception between Jupiter and Sun in Cancer. But it shows Sun squaring Mars instead before Jupiter.

I think Sun is some secret force (12H) behind supporting the attacker (or separatists). The mutual reception shows their connections.

Jupiter probably did shoot something and proudly brag about it (how Leo..). It hit something but it wasn't mh17. Sun fired shots that had hit mh17. Jupiter remains blind as it has just moved out from the Sun beams and exaltion.

astr0quest

Talking about Jupiter in Cancer is just for your information of its transition.

In the crash chart,

The plane is the Jupiter. Same thing as above. Except Jupiter in Leo is intercepted in the 8th house. Jupiter is also significator for the plane's communication system here. Neptune is also in the 3rd house. It just seems bad and weak.

I still think Jupiter somehow got backstabbed by Sun while moving into Leo.

I read an article saying there were Ukraine jet planes accompanying MH17. I don't know how true that is. I think shots were fired from the ground because of mistaken identity or maybe it was deliberate.

If you look at Moon, its last aspect is perfecting a square with Mercury (7th house - open enemies and 9th house - flight).

tikana

you lost me.. in horary you look at planets in current sign unless you have a planet that is changing signs in the future. Communication was loud and clear Stay away from Russian Ukrainian border! FAA warned.

This is a question who took down MH 17 ...

the world will be on top of this .. too many countries involved

T

Inline

MH 370 may never be solved. Yeah indeed from 1 tragedy on to the next.
that is why i was saying on MH370 thread that they dont abide by FAA guidelines. They do whatever they want....

Ja, maybe because they don't abide by FAA rules they are easier to infiltrate or manipulate? There's alot of discussion about who also could have ordered bringing down of another Malaysian passenger airline in less than 6months...and lot of peope are asking:

is this some kind of distraction for the fighting going on in Gaza & Isreal at the moment?
or
is this the illuminati trying to instigate another world war...? All the #7's in this year....the illuminati believe 7 is symbolic for perfection: whats interesting is that in the charts Neptune is at 7° Pisces with Chiron at 17° Pisces...?!

here the link:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onspiracy-theories-doing-internet-rounds.html

I also found a timeline on Wikipedia where the flight went down according to them at 16.15pm Ukraine time....and looking at Schipol Airports' departure times for July 17th (i finally found MH17) it departed at 12.14 pm....

...so, a timeline may be starting to appear.

Last edited:

Inline

I also found a timeline on Wikipedia where the flight went down according to them at 16.15pm Ukraine time....and looking at Schipol Airports' departure times for July 17th (i finally found MH17) it departed at 12.14 pm....

...so, a timeline may be starting to appear.

Here is the event chart using the data from Wikipedia and Schipol airport. (i added the asteroid Israel for interest...)

Attachments

• mh17_shot_down wikipedia timeline.jpg
    mh17_shot_down wikipedia timeline.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 29

Culpeper

Premium Member
Looking at the various charts, I would conclude that the MH17 was not shot down. The aspects just do not make sense and the answer to the question is no. However, the ruler of the 12th house of secret enemies in the event chart of 5:30 is Scorpio. I cast my own event chart on Thursday for this. Scorpio represents several countries in mundane astrology, but it can represent the Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations.

Previously on the AstrologyWeekly forums I have indicated that I also do dream work. So last night I summoned a dream on this topic. My dream that came appears to show someone taking a bomb on board which went into checked baggage. He traveled with his bomb. I am sure he was an American but working as a double agent for the Institute. So I will leave you with this new airline mystery.

Marinka

At first glance, seems to be a better chart 12th house ruler (pluto) is in the 1st

Looking at the various charts, I would conclude that the MH17 was not shot down. The aspects just do not make sense and the answer to the question is no. However, the ruler of the 12th house of secret enemies in the event chart of 5:30 is Scorpio. I cast my own event chart on Thursday for this. Scorpio represents several countries in mundane astrology, but it can represent the Institute for Intelligence and Special Operations.

As noted, one of the charts has Pluto (ruler of 12) in the 1st. This indicates "secret enemies" (as one interpretation) and with this, does not really fall in with the Pro-Moscow Ukrainians which I would classify as "known enemies" (7th house).

Seeing this configuration in this chart -- I think maybe there is more than meets the eye to this situation. While there appears to be proof that there was a guided missile involved - this would call into question whether it was the Pro-Moscow Ukrainians that were responsible or whether another group of people were involved either in part or in whole.

I haven't had a chance to pull time zone and local time data to check charts .... maybe later ...

Tham

Here is the event chart using the data from Wikipedia and Schipol airport. (i added the asteroid Israel for interest...)

Your time is fairly accurate.

Here's my calculations.

MH17, whose ID is actually 9M-MRD (MH370 is 9M-MRO), took off at 10.31 GMT.

Donetsk's flight distance is about 1,475 statute miles from Amsterdam.

Add about 45 more miles to Grabovo, or Hrabove, total 1,520 miles.

This straight line distance map shows 1,510 miles.

http://distancecalculator.globefeed.com/

The 777-200ER has an average cruising speed of 560 mph.

Flying time = 1,520 / 560 = 163 minutes.

Add in 15 minutes for takeoff, 178 minutes, or 2 hours 58 minutes.

9M-MRD took off at 10.31 GMT.

http://www.flightradar24.com/data/flights/mh17

Time of arrival over Grabovo = 10.31 + 178 mins = 13.29 GMT

Local time plus 3 hours = 16.29, or 4.29 pm.

This link shows its last known position was at 13.21 GMT, 48.0403 N, 38.7728 E.

http://www.tnooz.com/article/digital-timeline-of-tragedy-Malaysia-Airlines-MH17/

That position works out to 48 deg 2' 25 sec N, 38 deg 46' 22 '' E.

Flightaware last tracked it at 9.19 am EDT = 1.19 GMT = 4.19 local time.

48.135 N, 38.503 E.

48 deg 8' 6'' N, 38 deg 30' 11'' E.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/MAS17/history/20140717/1000Z/EHAM/WMKK/tracklog

Last edited:

Tham

A quick chart shows the Russians, or the rebels, are the likely culprits.

12th House -

Asteroid ''Russia'' is EXACT with Saturn at 16 Scorpio, next to Tantalus, the murder
asteroid at 17 Scorpio, and next to Zuben Algenubi, the Scorpion's Southern Claw,
at 15 Scorpio.

'' It frequently shows up ill-aspected in many unfortunate situations, from domestic
strife and miscarriages of justice .... ''

'' With Saturn: Dishonorable, often escapes justice but finally suffers ..... ''

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Zubenelgenubis.html

Summery Joy

While my reading suggests that The Russians provided the Ukranian rebels with missiles, this piece of news doesn't necessarily mean they did it. If they were innocent, they would change any false entry that could implicate them.

I don't think they're innocent though.