horary question re location in local area

Claire19

Hi

If anyone can give me an idea if I will be moving house in the near future?
It would only be in the local area again.

Thanks for any input.

Cheers:happy:

Attachments

• horary question.jpg
    horary question.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 28

Vista

Hi

If anyone can give me an idea if I will be moving house in the near future?
It would only be in the local area again.

Thanks for any input.

Cheers:happy:

Event charts aren't as easy for me, but i will give it a go. I would have to say that it's a yes, based on POF, NN, and Uranus in the 4th house. Moon in the third tells me that you are thinking about this a lot. Mars, ruler of the IC is placed in the 8th house and will conjunct you Jupiter as it's last aspect. Are you waiting on a loan or money to come through, is that why all these planets placed in the 8th of others money?

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Vista, It isn't an Event chart-Its a natal with progressions, so its posted in the wrong Board.
Claire, you need to post a chart for the time you asked the question, just that. Not a natal with progressions.
It will also help newcomers learning if you include the aspect lines.
A *horary* chart is a chart of the sky at the time of asking.
Cheers
Lilly

Claire19

Event charts aren't as easy for me, but i will give it a go. I would have to say that it's a yes, based on POF, NN, and Uranus in the 4th house. Moon in the third tells me that you are thinking about this a lot. Mars, ruler of the IC is placed in the 8th house and will conjunct you Jupiter as it's last aspect. Are you waiting on a loan or money to come through, is that why all these planets placed in the 8th of others money?
I am waiting on an inheritance yes but that is not contingent on me moving.I also have investments that are due soon and they will make a difference to my moving costs. So you are right there.

I have problems with neighbours as per the 3rd house with the Moon in Taurus she is actually a Taurean. The building is up for sale and I dont know my future here. If I move I want to do it in the cooler months now.
Actually Venus in the 8th rules my IC and Mercury my fourth house in some systems and I have moved a lot in the past. I think that the 6th of housing is perhaps more apt as I dont own property at all and therefore it is only accommodation so to speak.

Thanks for taking the time.

:happy:

Neptune Rising

Hi all

I think there may be a bit of confusion here. Claire19 has posted her natal chart with progressions, this is not an event chart so it can't be read as one.

Claire, can you please post the chart which is the 'birth time' of the question, ie, the moment you thought of your question, the time, place, date you were at that precise moment is the chart we need to have a look at. The natal chart of the question.

If its not a horary question, rather a progression question, I can move your thread to the predictive board?

:) NR

Claire19

Vista, It isn't an Event chart-Its a natal with progressions, so its posted in the wrong Board.
Claire, you need to post a chart for the time you asked the question, just that. Not a natal with progressions.
It will also help newcomers learning if you include the aspect lines.
A *horary* chart is a chart of the sky at the time of asking.
Cheers
Lilly
Hi there

Right thanks for that. I am no horary expert as you can see.

Claire19

Hi all

I think there may be a bit of confusion here. Claire19 has posted her natal chart with progressions, this is not an event chart so it can't be read as one.

Claire, can you please post the chart which is the 'birth time' of the question, ie, the moment you thought of your question, the time, place, date you were at that precise moment is the chart we need to have a look at. The natal chart of the question.

If its not a horary question, rather a progression question, I can move your thread to the predictive board?

:) NR
Yes if you can read it as a natal with transits etc that would be fine.
You may see something I have not picked up. The move would not be imminent but perhaps in the next few months....

Cheers

Neptune Rising

Hi Claire

I moved your thread to the predictive forum. I couldnt read the chart as a horary chart, but I had a look at transits. I see the recent new Moon was at 23 degrees Taurus, almost conjunct your 4th house cusp, that could indicate a change of residence, but that feels too soon.

Nadir at 28 degree Taurus in non whole house.

The new Moon of 12th June at 21 degree Gemini is conjunct your natal Uranus, trine your Jupiter, the following full Moon/lunar eclipse at 4 degree Cap is quincunx your Mercury (whole house ruler of 4th), and square Venus, (non whole house ruler). Perhaps that leads to some adjustment in your home..? The following full Moon, 26th July at 2 degree Aquarius opposes your Mercury (4th house ruler) maybe then there is a house move, ending (full moon) the current home.

I'd need to look at the progressions closer to get a better idea, I've been studying my own chart, moved house 4 times last year due to Uranus squaring my 4th house ruler and a series of lunations activating this transiting square. :biggrin:

NR

Claire19

Hi Claire

I moved your thread to the predictive forum. I couldnt read the chart as a horary chart, but I had a look at transits. I see the recent new Moon was at 23 degrees Taurus, almost conjunct your 4th house cusp, that could indicate a change of residence, but that feels too soon.

Nadir at 28 degree Taurus in non whole house.

The new Moon of 12th June at 21 degree Gemini is conjunct your natal Uranus, trine your Jupiter, the following full Moon/lunar eclipse at 4 degree Cap is quincunx your Mercury (whole house ruler of 4th), and square Venus, (non whole house ruler). Perhaps that leads to some adjustment in your home..? The following full Moon, 26th July at 2 degree Aquarius opposes your Mercury (4th house ruler) maybe then there is a house move, ending (full moon) the current home.

I'd need to look at the progressions closer to get a better idea, I've been studying my own chart, moved house 4 times last year due to Uranus squaring my 4th house ruler and a series of lunations activating this transiting square. :biggrin:

NR
thanks for that. Mercury is in 6th house of accommodations so that could happen.....July 26. I seem to make big moves around my birthday time...
Wow!! four moves in the past year!! I have had Uranus square Uranus from the 1st to the 4th until recently and a lot of upheavals and moves too. With Uranus in Gemini a lot of changes with neighbours. Two prospective sales have fallen through so I dont feel the urgency to find somewhere else right now......we shall see.
:happy: