Will this relationship be a long term one?

Ekaterina88

Well, this is again a relationship chart.
My female friend asked- will this relationship be a long term one?
It is the chart of my friend, not mine. So she made it.
This is a fresh relationship, they have been together for about 5 months.
He is Mercury focused on himself, no aspect to Jup. No TOL. I am puzzled because I actually see no connection between them to begin with. And actually I see the problem coming from him. He doesn't look interested in her.
I tend to dismiss the Sun/Venus cosignificators in relationship questions as I never found it relevant in any relationship chart, from my experience. So I consider only the main ones plus Moon.

I am on mobile, how do I upload the chart?

Attachments

• 67475793_358977158337006_6516716018084085760_n.jpg
    67475793_358977158337006_6516716018084085760_n.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 43
Last edited:

moonkat235

On mobile, I would screenshot the chart, save it to photos on your phone and then upload the photo to imgur, the app/website. Then you can click the photo when it is uploaded, copy image link and then paste the link here on your thread.

Edit:
On the imgur app, if you are on iPhone, you can click on your image post, then when the individual post is up, hold down on the image and then t gives an option for copy link or copy post link. I think that copy post link is what you want. Paste that link here.

Last edited:

Ekaterina88

I edited the post with the chart.
I would be glad to hear your opinions on it. I'm not much hopeful, the chart doesn't look promising at all..

Ekaterina88

He- Mercury makes no aspect to Jupiter and Jupiter is sitting in Mercury's detriment (I tend to not consider reception without aspect, as first of all we want aspect in order for things to perfect) but he seems to even dislike her. Mercury hates where Jupiter stays.

LovelyMissAries

If you use 7th house to represent him (I've since switched to using 5th for love affairs not quite solidified) he's Mercury in Cancer, about to move into Leo but...in Cancer, therefore receives the Moon, and Moon likewise receives Mercury. This could go two ways... either he likes a woman who's very busy, or the woman (Moon) is into two people. Secondly, Jupiter (ASC ruler) is in their own 12th house aka hiding from Mercury in Cancer. Looking at that separately from whatever else I feel shyness, but I digress. Now, if you use 5th house that would make him Venus in Leo. Venus is conjunct the Sun if not burned by it by now which makes me think he cannot see the ASC clearly, he's blinded by his ego and want to be in a relationship maybe? Additionally all of the primary planets are in the 8th which is.. eh. 8th is house of endings. Finally, Saturn in the 1st house.. does your friend really even like him that much or is she doubting herself here?

Just some thoughts, nothing technical.

Sunrise

Well, this is again a relationship chart.
My female friend asked- will this relationship be a long term one?
It is the chart of my friend, not mine. So she made it.
This is a fresh relationship, they have been together for about 5 months.
He is Mercury focused on himself, no aspect to Jup. No TOL. I am puzzled because I actually see no connection between them to begin with. And actually I see the problem coming from him. He doesn't look interested in her.
I tend to dismiss the Sun/Venus cosignificators in relationship questions as I never found it relevant in any relationship chart, from my experience. So I consider only the main ones plus Moon.

I am on mobile, how do I upload the chart?
He is Mercury focused on himself,
Dear,
He as Mercury is in exaltation of that Jupiter (her, your friend), and ruled by this Moon (again your friend). That means that he want her much. For now he migth focusing in his economic issues.

And actually I see the problem coming from him. He doesn't look interested in her.
i see promblem from the side of your friend. Not from him. Jupiter (her) is in detriment of that Mercury (him), is retro inside the 12th house.
It shows the isolation, and the secret moves she makes. she is hiding. It also shows us her mental state which is bad and she feels trapped. Big insecure.

Ekaterina88

Dear,
He as Mercury is in exaltation of that Jupiter (her, your friend), and ruled by this Moon (again your friend). That means that he want her much. For now he migth focusing in his economic issues.

i see promblem from the side of your friend. Not from him. Jupiter (her) is in detriment of that Mercury (him), is retro inside the 12th house.
It shows the isolation, and the secret moves she makes. she is hiding. It also shows us her mental state which is bad and she feels trapped. Big insecure.
Thank you!
Well I have to say I interpret by Lily, and Mercury in Cancer (by Lily reception rules) means Jupiter loves Mercury. Not the other way around. Mercury sits in a place where Jupiter loves to be. That means she loves him. He, on the other hand, hates where Jupiter stays- in its detriment. Can anyone else correct me if I am wrong? I know people interpret receptions on reverse if they go by modern.

Judging by what you say, that she seems to be hiding, I tend to agree, because in a way I feel she hides something, I don't know why, my 6th feeling. This relationship between them is not one I am happy about, because I know this guy is not fit for her and at the same time I feel she kinda uses the guy (which, again, is not right). But she doesn't tell me more, so I have to dig into the chart, and I notice things.

One thing more. Jupiter is turning direct today. How would you interpret it? Sudden change of mind? Separation, rupture? What is your experience with planets in RX when the chart is cast and then going direct?
Your experiences are much appreciated!

Last edited:

Ekaterina88

If you use 7th house to represent him (I've since switched to using 5th for love affairs not quite solidified) he's Mercury in Cancer, about to move into Leo but...in Cancer, therefore receives the Moon, and Moon likewise receives Mercury. This could go two ways... either he likes a woman who's very busy, or the woman (Moon) is into two people. Secondly, Jupiter (ASC ruler) is in their own 12th house aka hiding from Mercury in Cancer. Looking at that separately from whatever else I feel shyness, but I digress. Now, if you use 5th house that would make him Venus in Leo. Venus is conjunct the Sun if not burned by it by now which makes me think he cannot see the ASC clearly, he's blinded by his ego and want to be in a relationship maybe? Additionally all of the primary planets are in the 8th which is.. eh. 8th is house of endings. Finally, Saturn in the 1st house.. does your friend really even like him that much or is she doubting herself here?

Just some thoughts, nothing technical.
My friend is not shy in about anything, so there must be something with that Jupiter in 12th. Usually, from my experience with horaries, I haven't found any chart where one of the significators was in 12th for no apparent reason. Usually this is a stricking aspect in all the charts I read so far. A significator in 12th is never there for a good reason.