When are things going to get better?

avrillavigne

Right now I am going trough a really rough time. Both my professional and personal life are pretty much terrible. I think my main problem right now is that I don't have a goal to chase (when it comes to studying/working). When am I going to set up a goal, make a plan and find some inner peace?

Since I am signified by Jupiter in this chart, does that mean that the opposition made by the moon has to dissolve first?
Which house am I supposed to look at 9th or 10th?

Attachments

• Screenshot 2018-10-26 at 12.35.41.jpg
    Screenshot 2018-10-26 at 12.35.41.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

waybread

I think you need to focus on one question. "Things" getting better apparently includes your professional life, personal life, and studies. Then something like your personal life might mean your family, romance, friends, or something else.

I suggest you ask one new focused question, but don't try to force the oracle by asking for a date when you don't know whether a given issue can ever work out to your liking. Just for example, I stressed all my working life about what was my ideal career. I never did find out, I simply retired early.

Chrysalis

Your moving into your ruling sign in 3 degrees, your peregrine in scorpio, hence having no goals and being unsure of what you want etc.

So 3 mths/as jupiters moving fast at present.

Last edited: